Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

POLL: All-Pro's next group buy????

View Poll Results: Which item do you want for All-Pro's next group buy?
Front Bumper 81 28.93%
Rear Bumper 28 10.00%
Rock Sliders 69 24.64%
Skid Plates 28 10.00%
Leaf Springs 42 15.00%
A-Arms 13 4.64%
Other, please specify 19 6.79%
Voters: 280. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-14-2011, 11:55 AM   #21
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
What type of discount are you talking about? like as in how much if its the front bumper or rock sliders since those two have the lead?
Old 01-14-2011, 03:47 PM   #22
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
I have everything besides the Sliders so thats my vote.
Old 01-14-2011, 04:25 PM   #23
Gitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant future
Name: Justin
Gitmo's Tacoma Gallery
Front bumper!
Old 01-14-2011, 08:03 PM   #24
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
ohh i want LT!! i wanna change my vote!!!!! pleaseee
Old 01-14-2011, 08:05 PM   #25
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Front bumper...but that Hybrid one ya'll used to carry
Old 01-14-2011, 10:08 PM   #26
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtRoadCommute View Post
My vote is Other. Bring back the hybrid front bumper, please.
yes i vote with him!
Old 01-14-2011, 10:23 PM   #27
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtRoadCommute View Post
My vote is Other. Bring back the hybrid front bumper, please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Front bumper...but that Hybrid one ya'll used to carry
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnoD View Post
yes i vote with him!
See ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Old 01-14-2011, 11:03 PM   #28
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious, would y'all still make the hybrid front bumper? I didn't realize yall stopped making them until a few weeks ago when I went to the website to see how much it costs.

Weighing my options for a front bumper, hopefully my tax return this year will be good.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:07 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Just curious, would y'all still make the hybrid front bumper? I didn't realize yall stopped making them until a few weeks ago when I went to the website to see how much it costs.

Weighing my options for a front bumper, hopefully my tax return this year will be good.
All Pro said that there just wasn't a high enough demand for it...But I know we could get at least 30 guys to buy it. I guess the bumpers get made in pairs of 10
Old 01-14-2011, 11:23 PM   #30
4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Charlie
4banger's Tacoma Gallery
any photos of the bumper you guys are talking about. I'm in the market for a front bumper but want to keep the weight down.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:30 PM   #31
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
^Your wheels are badass.

This is the best pic of the Hybrid that I can find.

Sorry for derailing the thread All Pro.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:39 PM   #32

Here's Johns

Old 01-15-2011, 02:36 PM   #33
TexMexTaco is a name known to allTexMexTaco is a name known to allTexMexTaco is a name known to allTexMexTaco is a name known to allTexMexTaco is a name known to allTexMexTaco is a name known to all

Air Force: Dentist
Name: Nick
TexMexTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sliders

I'd love some all-pro kick out sliders!
Old 01-15-2011, 03:06 PM   #34
4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Charlie
4banger's Tacoma Gallery
hot damn those trucks are beastly, I need a card with a higher limit to pull off that look though.
yeah I like the wheels I couldnt bring myself to mount the billet ring/fake bead lock border, I even painted them... still ghey
Old 01-15-2011, 03:08 PM   #35
burtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud of
burtonboards32's Tacoma Gallery
Why not just do a general sale on ALL All Pro products? For example, for everyone that makes a purchase over $500 there is a percentage off up to a certain percentage - 16 people spend over $500, those 16 people get 16% percent off and so on up to 25 people or 25%...or whatever number is chosen to cutoff the discounts. I would think that it would push sales for a group buy up over the usual because it makes all products available and obviously the more people that buy, the better the discount would be.
Old 01-15-2011, 03:11 PM   #36
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Here's Johns

THIS^^^!!!!!

please bring back the hybrid!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2011, 04:28 PM   #37
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
I vote skids, but I am seriously digging the bed rack......
Old 01-15-2011, 04:29 PM   #38
Pacific Rim Mushrooms
takaya49 will become famous soon enoughtakaya49 will become famous soon enough

Name: Brent
takaya49's Tacoma Gallery
FRONT BUMPER - no bush bar on the front.. nice and clean...
Old 01-15-2011, 04:32 PM   #39
Banned
283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: boss
Location: somewhere endlessly searching for ways to offend BUTTHURTgirl
283's Tacoma Gallery
front and rear tube bumpers
Old 01-16-2011, 12:13 AM   #40
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtonboards32 View Post
Why not just do a general sale on ALL All Pro products? For example, for everyone that makes a purchase over $500 there is a percentage off up to a certain percentage - 16 people spend over $500, those 16 people get 16% percent off and so on up to 25 people or 25%...or whatever number is chosen to cutoff the discounts. I would think that it would push sales for a group buy up over the usual because it makes all products available and obviously the more people that buy, the better the discount would be.
X2 everybody wins!!!!!!!