small emblem 44 55.70%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-15-2011, 04:30 PM   #1
Pacific Rim Mushrooms
takaya49 will become famous soon enoughtakaya49 will become famous soon enough

Name: Brent
takaya49's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb BIG FAT LARGE SATOSHI TOYOTA EMBLEM LETTERS

I just made a new Toyota Emblem and had some interest from some members.
If I can get 10 or more members I will buy a full sheet and make em..

Its 6 mm Brushed aluminum on top of LDPE Polyethylene cut on a CNC
You have to slightly bend the letters so they fit the contour of the grill..
I did most by hand or you can use a wrench with a rag for protection..
Cost is $100 + 10/shipping anywhere in North america

1.FireTac07
2.RiggaTom
3.Ggreen

Please PM me if interested!!

more pics in my album..

Old 01-15-2011, 04:54 PM   #2
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
That looks sweet, but it just seems like a very high price.
Old 01-15-2011, 05:10 PM   #3
Pacific Rim Mushrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun155 View Post
Cutting Letters out of Aluminum Panel is pricey
Old 01-15-2011, 05:14 PM   #4
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you feel that way don't buy one but your post shows poor form .
Old 01-15-2011, 05:41 PM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn Diesel View Post
Looks great and that dog is scary!
looks like a crazy evil wolf
Old 01-15-2011, 05:41 PM   #8
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
What's with the poll?
^ every vote = bump.
Old 01-15-2011, 05:43 PM   #9
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
If you feel that way don't buy one but your post shows poor form .
Sorry OZ and takaya not trying to piss anyone off just my thoughts. I would love to get one I think it looks awesome, but the price for a few metal letters seems pretty high. I understand they are CNC and that isn't cheap. I figured if I said my opinion takaya could explain a little more what exactly went into the letters to make them the price they are. I know that I am not the only one wondering.
Old 01-15-2011, 05:44 PM   #10
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
what will the small size be. are you going to attach the 3m tape to the back or another way to mount them??
Old 01-15-2011, 05:45 PM   #11
UticaClub will become famous soon enoughUticaClub will become famous soon enough
Name: John
UticaClub's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sharp, but I think it is just a bit too large. My $0.02.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:02 PM   #12
Pacific Rim Mushrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
looks like a crazy evil wolf
she's only part wolf!
The Poll... Im not sure why I did the poll... must be bored tonight
Old 01-15-2011, 06:05 PM   #13
Pacific Rim Mushrooms

Quote:
Sorry OZ and takaya not trying to piss anyone off just my thoughts. I would love to get one I think it looks awesome, but the price for a few metal letters seems pretty high. I understand they are CNC and that isn't cheap. I figured if I said my opinion takaya could explain a little more what exactly went into the letters to make them the price they are. I know that I am not the only one wondering.
easy answer... I dont have a CNC cutter and cutting is $100/ hr
Not including the material..

when I was getting quotes originally some places wanted 400 +... what a crok of ..
Old 01-15-2011, 06:28 PM   #14
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by takaya49 View Post
easy answer... I dont have a CNC cutter and cutting is $100/ hr
Not including the material..

when I was getting quotes originally some places wanted 400 +... what a crok of ..
You should find a laser cutter so it is all metal, stainless, aluminum or steel like 1/8th inch .125 thick. cnc is very $$$$ they can read your file as well.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:41 PM   #15
Nick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Nick Sells's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

How much for the dog. You truck looks pretty awesome too.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:41 PM   #16
Pacific Rim Mushrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsxr View Post
You should find a laser cutter so it is all metal, stainless, aluminum or steel like 1/8th inch .125 thick. cnc is very $$$$ they can read your file as well.
was even more $$$$
might be cheaper to source in states than Canada...as usual
Old 01-15-2011, 06:43 PM   #17
Pacific Rim Mushrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Sells View Post
How much for the dog. You truck looks pretty awesome too.
Id sell my wife before I ever sold my dog..

yes, your next question is how much for the wife... im open to offers
Old 01-15-2011, 06:45 PM   #18
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by takaya49 View Post
Id sell my wife before I ever sold my dog..

yes, your next question is how much for the wife... im open to offers
Lol
Old 01-15-2011, 09:14 PM   #19
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
wtbthree's Tacoma Gallery
small-ER emblem
Old 01-15-2011, 09:43 PM   #20
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2