View Poll Results: Which one to choose for possible group buy
TRD big logo white 3 4.84%
TRD side log white 9 14.52%
TRD in red w/ racing development in back 33 53.23%
TRD side in red w/ racing development in back 17 27.42%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-21-2011, 06:39 PM   #41
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkeith747 View Post
^ probably the right move.
x2.....you could always email toyota?
Old 01-21-2011, 06:40 PM   #42
the boss man
trek is on a distinguished road
trek's Tacoma Gallery
when are they coming out? they should curve the bill a lil bit
Old 01-21-2011, 06:41 PM   #43
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davestaco View Post
x2.....you could always email toyota?
screw it im going to e-mail toyota...whats the worst they can do...just say no right...
Old 01-21-2011, 06:42 PM   #44
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
I won't tell... Plus I'm sure Toyota will like the free advertising
Old 01-21-2011, 06:44 PM   #45
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Jblaze I live down the road frum u
Old 01-21-2011, 06:46 PM   #46
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblaze805 View Post
screw it im going to e-mail toyota...whats the worst they can do...just say no right...
Why bother asking? I'm not trying to be a d!ck, but I sincerely doubt they would agree to allow you to use their trademark. ...just sayin'.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:46 PM   #47
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTaCoULuV2Hate View Post
Jblaze I live down the road frum u
o nice where abouts???
Old 01-21-2011, 06:47 PM   #48
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how do people get away with selling stickers with the toyota and TRD logo and a bunch of other brand logos....now u guys got me all worried....sorry guys who are interested in a hat might just have to kill the thread...as old man doug would say dont want to get slapped with a lawsuit....

what are your guys opinions on this issue ???
Ask Andres how much shit he caught from Toyota for the devil horn emblems.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:50 PM   #49
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
^ ya some companies are up tight about that stuff.....what we see as free advertizing they see as money they could of made. and if its got thier logo on it and they didnt know they might feel intitled to the money.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:51 PM   #50
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
duddeee i wanted one of these
Old 01-21-2011, 06:58 PM   #51
Flynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Flynn Diesel's Tacoma Gallery
You can't profit from their trade marked logo. I use to sell some things that guys wanted NCAA logos on. I got a phone call and a letter in the mail. Pay the NCAA a couple hundred thousand dollars or quit selling. I didn't quit but couldn't charge more for the artwork.

Sell the hats for a flat rate without logos. If they want logos they are a free option.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:08 PM   #52
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn Diesel View Post
You can't profit from their trade marked logo. I use to sell some things that guys wanted NCAA logos on. I got a phone call and a letter in the mail. Pay the NCAA a couple hundred thousand dollars or quit selling. I didn't quit but couldn't charge more for the artwork.

Sell the hats for a flat rate without logos. IIf they want logos they are a free option.
do this.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:18 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn Diesel View Post

Sell the hats for a flat rate without logos. IIf they want logos they are a free option.
you have a good point, but i just went ahead and e-mailed toyota im sure they are probably going to say no but well see what happens so everyone who wants a hat cross your fingers and hope toyota allows us to use the TRD logo and the racing development.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:25 PM   #54
Everything's BIGGER in TX!
Oskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
Oskie_78's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Oskie_78
Is there going going to be some low crown caps that can adjust fit?
Old 01-21-2011, 07:50 PM   #55
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how do people get away with selling stickers with the toyota and TRD logo and a bunch of other brand logos....now u guys got me all worried....sorry guys who are interested in a hat might just have to kill the thread...as old man doug would say dont want to get slapped with a lawsuit....

what are your guys opinions on this issue ???

Don't get me wrong bro' I love your idea & maybe Toyota doesn't get their panties in a bunch over trade name infringement (as long as its not altered in a negative way maybe..

I would think it'd be a "win" for them (free advertizing) but then again they couldn't sell you the hat with their logo AND WHY ??? (because you're already selling them with their trade name denying them the profit because your an independant, just sayin' I'd hate to see you get slapped around hard by the judicial system....
Old 01-21-2011, 07:54 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Don't get me wrong bro' I love your idea & maybe Toyota doesn't get their panties in a bunch over trade name infringement (as long as its not altered in a negative way maybe..

I would think it'd be a "win" for them (free advertizing) but then again they couldn't sell you the hat with their logo AND WHY ??? (because you're already selling them with their trade name denying them the profit because your an independant, just sayin' I'd hate to see you get slapped around hard by the judicial system....
Yeah thanks for the info Doug...I guess well just have to wait and see what Toyota has to say.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:03 PM   #57
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah thanks for the info Bob...I guess well just have to wait and see what Toyota has to say.

who's Bob ??
Old 01-21-2011, 08:06 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
who's Bob ??
oops fixed lolz sorry about that Doug. It bc i had e-mailed TC bob earlier.
Old 01-22-2011, 05:26 AM   #59
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Do you have Toyota's permission to use their graphic?
Whoever left me the neutral rep for the above post, I was just trying to help the OP avoid any issues. And next time, sign your name pussy.
Old 01-22-2011, 06:01 AM   #60
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
That's dumb haha you were trying to help this guy from getting sued
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Whoever left me the neutral rep for the above post, I was just trying to help the OP avoid any issues. And next time, sign your name pussy.