Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Tacoma Light Racing UCA's Group Buy - Metal Tech 4x4

Old 01-31-2011, 04:20 PM   #21
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Is there free shipping if i get the OME kit with the LR UCAs, or just the coil overs
Old 01-31-2011, 07:10 PM   #22
Metal Tech 4x4
LT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to all

Name: Travis "LT"
LT.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTaco View Post
Is there free shipping if i get the OME kit with the LR UCAs, or just the coil overs
LR UCA's have free shipping already, they would be discounted down to $375 with a purchase of a OME suspension kit or Icon coilovers.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:45 PM   #23
beartrack is on a distinguished road
beartrack's Tacoma Gallery
Just placed my order, thanks Travis. You will find no better people to deal with.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:47 PM   #24
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
would these work for 5 luggers?
Old 02-01-2011, 01:04 PM   #25
Metal Tech 4x4
LT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to all

Name: Travis "LT"
LT.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfInferno View Post
would these work for 5 luggers?
Is your 5 lug a 2wd? If so then this UCA will not work and you would need to look into the Total Chaos UCA. I have access to those and can give a discount on a pair.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:51 PM   #27
Yup, that would be you and me bro. I can't believe more people aren't jumping on these.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:59 PM   #28
Experienced Noob
MHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: 911 Dispatch/R-LEO
Name: Nate
MHS2846bg8's Tacoma Gallery
I might jump in on this buy...how many orders are placed at this point? still only 2?...Someone should put this on the front page in the group buy panel as well. I didn't know about this til i went searching
Old 02-08-2011, 05:46 AM   #29
Nick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E5 Machinist Mate - USS Downes San Diego Cal.
Name: Nick
Nick54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MHS2846bg8 View Post
I might jump in on this buy...how many orders are placed at this point? still only 2?...Someone should put this on the front page in the group buy panel as well. I didn't know about this til i went searching
Up to this point I believe it's Nate, baretrack and I, so let's the three of us keep an eye on this post and give it a bump when it starts to slip too far down the page.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:43 AM   #30
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
i'm in! just placed my order! i think this brings us to 4 orders now??
Old 02-08-2011, 08:43 AM   #31
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
i just jumped on this. man, uca's are pricey, but tires are even more so!
Old 02-08-2011, 09:06 AM   #32
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Damnit I ordered my OME lift and LR UCAs from Toytec YESTERDAY.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:16 AM   #33
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent. I'll jump in on this buy plus I would like to add a few things to it.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:58 AM   #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Truck View Post
Damnit I ordered my OME lift and LR UCAs from Toytec YESTERDAY.
Probably not to late to change your order or at least see if Toytec will match the price
Old 02-08-2011, 11:18 AM   #37
Experienced Noob
MHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: 911 Dispatch/R-LEO
Name: Nate
MHS2846bg8's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-08-2011, 11:29 AM   #38
the ghost
hedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of light

hedman's Tacoma Gallery
just finished phoning in to figure out package waiting on Quote .
Old 02-08-2011, 11:32 AM   #39

Firefighter:
right on! does this make 5? i'm not sure of the final count... i'd love to be getting mine sooner than later!
Old 02-08-2011, 12:23 PM   #40
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in - Just talked via PM to Mark and will be placing my order either today or tomorrow.

Good folk!