Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Tacoma Light Racing UCA's Group Buy - Metal Tech 4x4

Old 02-08-2011, 06:29 PM   #42
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
90% in.. gotta wait for the the paycheck later in the month.. Sorry if I'm gonna hold anyones lift plans up.. glad i saw this, have been waiting to raise my 5100's to 2.5...
Old 02-09-2011, 12:01 AM   #43
beartrack is on a distinguished road
beartrack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
90% in.. gotta wait for the the paycheck later in the month.. Sorry if I'm gonna hold anyones lift plans up.. glad i saw this, have been waiting to raise my 5100's to 2.5...
No problems my friend. You'll be happy with the light racing UCA's
Old 02-09-2011, 01:23 AM   #44
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in, I just need to return all the parts I just bought.... this is soooo much better than replacing my timing belt and stuff lol
Old 02-09-2011, 09:26 AM   #45
the ghost
hedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of light

hedman's Tacoma Gallery
hey guy's sorry found a similar package up here for the same cost so i will not be in. FWIW the prompt service and knowledge these guys have is nice to see, and i'd recommend them (on the customer service level) to anyone.
Thanks LT for all your help and quick response.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:43 AM   #46
ARC is on a distinguished road
Army: MGS Gunner, 1-27INF 25th ID
Name: Andrew
ARC's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the difference between PN#ICON-5-8630 and PN#ICON-5-8635?
Old 02-09-2011, 10:03 AM   #47
Metal Tech 4x4
LT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to all

Name: Travis "LT"
LT.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARC View Post
Whats the difference between PN#ICON-5-8630 and PN#ICON-5-8635?
5-8630 is a standard travel coilover meant to be used with your factory UCA's, and the 5-8635 is the extended coilover that has the extra 7/8" of down travel meant to be paired with an aftermarket UCA.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:26 AM   #48
ARC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT. View Post
5-8630 is a standard travel coilover meant to be used with your factory UCA's, and the 5-8635 is the extended coilover that has the extra 7/8" of down travel meant to be paired with an aftermarket UCA.
so with the LR UCA's I could run the extend version?
Old 02-09-2011, 10:33 AM   #49
Metal Tech 4x4
LT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to all

LT.'s Tacoma Gallery
Correct.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:41 AM   #50
ARC's Tacoma Gallery
what will my total price be for:
SKU: ICON-19-8000
SKU: LR-25470
SKU: ICON-5-8635
SKU: ICON-5-7505

Shippeed to 96857
Old 02-10-2011, 04:07 AM   #52
ARC's Tacoma Gallery
Question

Quote:
Quote:
so with the LR UCA's I could run the extend version?
Quote:
Correct.
Your website says "These coil-overís are meant to be installed with an aftermarket uniball upper control arm kit to ensure the proper amount of wheel travel and to prevent premature ball joint wear"

Since the Light Racing UCA's use an OE style ball joint is this good combo or should I stick with the standard travel CO's? Thanks for the info.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:17 AM   #53
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Cancel my order picked a set yesterday for 375.00 shipped.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:19 AM   #54
beartrack is on a distinguished road
beartrack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
Cancel my order picked a set yesterday for 375.00 shipped.
Would you care to tell us where?
Old 02-10-2011, 08:38 AM   #56
Intentionally cosmetically incorrect.
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
About these UCA's... when the time comes, will you be able to purchase the "OEM style" ball joint locally, say at a NAPA or other auto parts store?

If not,

Where do you buy the replacement ball joint for the LR UCA and how much do they cost?
Old 02-10-2011, 08:46 AM   #57
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
They are maint free, i don't imagine they will wear out very easy. but it is a good question
Old 02-10-2011, 11:04 AM   #58
Metal Tech 4x4

LT.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your website says "These coil-overís are meant to be installed with an aftermarket uniball upper control arm kit to ensure the proper amount of wheel travel and to prevent premature ball joint wear"

Since the Light Racing UCA's use an OE style ball joint is this good combo or should I stick with the standard travel CO's? Thanks for the info.
The Light Racing ball joint is designed for the extra angle required for the extended travel coilovers. There is no need to worry about them prematurely breaking on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBow View Post
About these UCA's... when the time comes, will you be able to purchase the "OEM style" ball joint locally, say at a NAPA or other auto parts store?

If not,

Where do you buy the replacement ball joint for the LR UCA and how much do they cost?
The replacement Light Racing ball joint can be bought through us, they are $77 each. As long as we have been a dealer of theirs we haven't had anyone contact us to replace their original ball joint.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:24 AM   #59
Titan has a spectacular aura aboutTitan has a spectacular aura aboutTitan has a spectacular aura about

Name: Joel
Titan's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-10-2011, 12:43 PM   #60
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Do we really need to wait till the end of the month? I'm dying to get new uca's