Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Tacoma Light Racing UCA's Group Buy - Metal Tech 4x4

Old 02-18-2011, 02:46 PM   #121
Nick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nick
Nick_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
order placed
Old 02-19-2011, 03:03 AM   #122
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna jump on this GB . I had a couple questions first. I will be ordering the OME (885's) 3" Kit w/ LR UCA's. Can I get FREE SHIPPING on the entire order (not just the UCAs)? ZIP is 98531. Also, I noticed you guys don't include the OME Trim Pack, is that something you can throw in? I will eventually be getting these TIRES (5272) with these WHEELS. Will I need any of the following components to ensure proper safety/durability/no rubbing/no vibes/alignment?

SWAYBAR RELOCATE
DIFF. DROP KIT
AXLE SHIMS
TOP SPACER SET (I might need the full 3" with those wheels/tires)
SINGLE SPACER (Instead of the OME trim packers)

Thanks for the help in advance for the responses, and thanks to Mark and LT for the awesome GB!!!
Old 02-28-2011, 01:22 PM   #123
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Received -- thx MT! Look forward to getting dirty this weekend.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:29 PM   #124
Calijavier81 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: SSgt
Calijavier81's Tacoma Gallery
FYI...

Fatbobsgarage sells them for $379 (shipping included) if you CALL them for the price (as noted on the site). I dont want to bust your GB efforts, but the Light racing UCAs can be purchased for cheaper.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:22 PM   #125
virgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
virgilus11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calijavier81 View Post
Fatbobsgarage sells them for $379 (shipping included) if you CALL them for the price (as noted on the site). I dont want to bust your GB efforts, but the Light racing UCAs can be purchased for cheaper.
$379 + shipping. Just ordered a set.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:38 PM   #126
beartrack is on a distinguished road
beartrack's Tacoma Gallery
Received mine today, thanks
Old 03-16-2011, 12:08 PM   #128
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got 'em today. Now I can do my lift on Sunday/Monday. Thanks LT.
Old 03-16-2011, 03:40 PM   #129
beartrack is on a distinguished road
beartrack's Tacoma Gallery
Put my toytec coilovers and LR UCA's on today. I think I'll have to adjust it down abit tomorrow and do the rear AAL's as well but it sure looks great. Also put some 285 mudders on. Alignment next week.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:41 PM   #130
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
Good, then you'll be a veteran when you come over and install a set on my truck.
Hey fellow Olympianite! I thought I was the only one who owned a Tacoma in this town. I'm gonna put a build thread together as I go (with full color pictures even!) to make it easier for the next guy, but feel free to let me know if you need a hand.