Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Tacoma Light Racing UCA's Group Buy - Metal Tech 4x4

Old 01-28-2011, 12:28 PM   #1
helocat is on a distinguished road

helocat's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Light Racing UCA's Group Buy - Metal Tech 4x4

Group buy on Tacoma Light Racing Upper Control Arms / UCA's. for all Tacoma's Gen 1 and Gen2, in stock at Metal-tech standing by to ship at the close of the group buy, on February 28th. To receive the group buy discount we will need to receive 5 orders and if 5 orders are placed before the end date we will start shipping out the Light Racing UCA's right away.

$450 is our everyday discounted price.

Group buy price if five + sell is $400 with free shipping!

Total ordered 6 as of 2/11/11. Whoo hoo! Order away!

Buy ANY suspension system from us at the same time and get these UCA's for only $375! (Old Man Emu, ICON, Sway-a-way) With this code. (We edit the extra $25 off before we ship, the on line system will now show the extra discount when you place the order.)

To get this price: On line orders only use coupon code: LR-TACOWORLD

February 28th is the cutoff date. Place your order anytime and it will be held until February 28th. We will start shipping everyone’s order on the 28th. We will NOT bill your card, until your order ships on February 28th 2011. If we don't hit out GB goal of at least 5, nothing will be billed to you and nothing will ship. (Unless you tell us to go ahead and ship anyway)

Order ANY coil over suspension (ICON or Sway-a-way) at the same time and get FREE SHIPPING (lower 48) on both the suspension and UCA’s!

Gen1
95.5 to 04' Tacoma Light Racing UCA's

Gen 2
2005+ Tacoma Light Racing UCA's

Old 01-28-2011, 12:42 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
hmm

edit: nvm failed to see 05
Old 01-28-2011, 12:53 PM   #3
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
hmm...tempting. I may be checking back in Feb when I get my bonus and tax return.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:56 PM   #4
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
lr uca's ftmfw
Old 01-28-2011, 07:35 PM   #6
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
This seems like alot easier way to do group buys than I've seen. I may be in if I can scrounge up some money but chances of that are pretty low. Thanks for throwin this up here though!
Old 01-28-2011, 07:41 PM   #7
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
lr uca's ftmfw
x2 ... Love them.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:13 PM   #8
Bronathan05 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jonathan
Bronathan05's Tacoma Gallery
Have a little bit more to save up but Im in for this.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:09 AM   #9
beartrack is on a distinguished road
beartrack's Tacoma Gallery
I had these on my FJ and they were great, count me in. I just need to find out what shipping will be to Canada
Old 01-29-2011, 04:46 AM   #10
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
IM IN!
Old 01-29-2011, 01:42 PM   #11
Metal Tech 4x4
LT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to all

Name: Travis "LT"
LT.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beartrack View Post
I had these on my FJ and they were great, count me in. I just need to find out what shipping will be to Canada
Let me know what your postal code is and I can get you a quote for USPS and UPS. I know USPS can be a hassle but it seems to be the best way to ship so you don't have to deal with taxes and brokerage. I have no problem sending the Light Racing Upper Control Arms as a "gift".

As people place their order we will update the thread with the order count. Once we hit 5 we will start sending out the UCA's. We will still honor the group buy price well over 5 orders so don't hesitate.
Old 01-29-2011, 02:02 PM   #12
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
_
Old 01-29-2011, 02:10 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT. View Post
Let me know what your postal code is and I can get you a quote for USPS and UPS. I know USPS can be a hassle but it seems to be the best way to ship so you don't have to deal with taxes and brokerage. I have no problem sending the Light Racing Upper Control Arms as a "gift".

As people place their order we will update the thread with the order count. Once we hit 5 we will start sending out the UCA's. We will still honor the group buy price well over 5 orders so don't hesitate.
Thanks, postal code is B2R1E7. USPS is the best way to send them here
Old 01-31-2011, 11:23 AM   #14
Metal Tech 4x4
LT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to all

LT.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beartrack View Post
Thanks, postal code is B2R1E7. USPS is the best way to send them here
I can flat rate ship the UCA's for $26.55
Old 01-31-2011, 11:35 AM   #16
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
Not much of a group buy discount here. Fat Bobs offers this deal everyday.. sorry , just saying.
Fat Bob offers them at $450 PLUS shipping. For me that'd be $475 OTD.

That's a 18% discount for me.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:37 AM   #17
Hunter'06FLKY is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Hunter'06FLKY's Tacoma Gallery
To get the $375 price would you have to buy a complete OME system or could I just buy OME coils and get that price?
Old 01-31-2011, 11:43 AM   #18
Metal Tech 4x4

LT.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter'06FLKY View Post
To get the $375 price would you have to buy a complete OME system or could I just buy OME coils and get that price?
A complete suspension system from OME. If you wanted just coilovers from Icon I can do the $375 price.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:50 AM   #19
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
wish i woulda seen this 3 months ago before i got my OME left. oh well, i need some UCAs so i may have to jump on this
Old 01-31-2011, 12:02 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT. View Post
I can flat rate ship the UCA's for $26.55
Sounds good LT, thanks. I'll put my order in next week.