Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Any AutoMatCentral.com product for as little as $10

Old 02-09-2011, 09:40 AM   #21
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
comiesutra's Tacoma Gallery
My fogs arrived today. I hope to get a chance to install them this weekend.

Thanks for the great opportunity/price break OP.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:48 AM   #22
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by comiesutra View Post
My fogs arrived today. I hope to get a chance to install them this weekend.

Thanks for the great opportunity/price break OP.
Did you get a tracking# or shipping notification? I haven't seen anything yet.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:55 AM   #23
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Did you get a tracking# or shipping notification? I haven't seen anything yet.
i did, it just took a friendly reminder. he sent it usps and it arrived faster than their antiquated system could track it.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:57 AM   #24
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha ok cool thanks. I'll be looking for mine soon then. If nothing by next week I'll give them a call and ask what's up.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:14 AM   #25

Quote:
Haha ok cool thanks. I'll be looking for mine soon then. If nothing by next week I'll give them a call and ask what's up.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:29 AM   #26
Look away, I'm hideous!

I just got the "Now what did you buy" text from my wife... Sounds like my lights have arrived!
Old 02-09-2011, 11:36 AM   #27

Quote:
I just got the "Now what did you buy" text from my wife... Sounds like my lights have arrived!
tell her that they are for her, so that if she needs to drive the tacoma at night she will be able to see better.

that's also why all my stuff is delivered to work.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:09 PM   #28
Look away, I'm hideous!

Good idea for the work delivery.
And she doesn't know how to drive manual so I don't worry about her driving it.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:13 PM   #29
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Bid sent via PM.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:18 PM   #30

Quote:
Good idea for the work delivery.
And she doesn't know how to drive manual so I don't worry about her driving it.
then it improves her abilities as the navigator
Old 02-10-2011, 05:52 PM   #31
Tgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to behold

Name: Todd
Tgor's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 02-10-2011, 05:57 PM   #32
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
its mostly second gen stuff...bummer