Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Any AutoMatCentral.com product for as little as $10

Old 02-01-2011, 11:12 PM   #1
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
Any AutoMatCentral.com product for as little as $10

We're preparing to make some brand new items available for review on AutoMatCentral.com

However, before we make them freely available for review, I'd like to make another unique exciting offer:

We're willing to make any of our products available for as little as $10 (including free shipping)...

Here's how it works: Send me a PM with a bid amount (either $10, $20, $25, $30, or $40) for any of our products. I'll accept a bid for each amount for any of our products on a first come, first served basis.

Once you send me a PM with your bid, reply to this post indicating that your bid has been placed.

This is a great way to get one of our well-reviewed products for a dirt-cheap price. This offer expires within a week or whenever all of the bid amounts have been placed and paid -- whichever comes first.

Remember, you can bid either $10, $20, $25, $30, or $40. I'll accept a bid for each amount.

Happy bidding...
AutoMatCentral
Old 02-02-2011, 06:40 AM   #2
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So far, there haven't been any bids yet. So, any of products can still be had for as little as $10 (which incidently is less than our cost of shipping).

Let me know with a PM if you'd like to take us up on this offer!
Old 02-02-2011, 06:45 AM   #3
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
comiesutra's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 02-02-2011, 06:59 AM   #4

So far, we haven't received any bids on this promotion. The good news is that any of products can still be had for as little as $10 (which incidently is less than our cost of shipping it to you).

Let me know with a PM if you'd like to take us up on this offer!
Old 02-02-2011, 07:30 AM   #5
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i'm interested. did you see the PM that i sent earlier?

edit: he did, is busy and was away from his desk
Old 02-02-2011, 07:40 AM   #7

Sorry, about my earlier double post indicating we hadn't yet received the offers. I've seen all the PMs that have been sent, and I'll be replying in kind.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:41 AM   #8
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:55 AM   #9

Thanks again for all of the offers thus far. We still have some great deals available, so if you are still thinking about making a bid, be sure to send me a PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:37 PM   #10

For those of you who have submitted offers thus far:
I've just sent you the electronic invoices. As soon as we receive payment, we'll send out the items by the next business day.
If you've changed your mind or decide not to pay, the offer will be released to another member.

For those of you who haven't submitted offers thus far:
Please send me a PM if interested. I can assure you that I will not be offering a deal like this again anytime soon.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:52 PM   #11

Take him up on this. These deals can't be beat. I am looking forward to my stuff arriving.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:45 AM   #12
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Order submitted. Thanks again.
Old 02-03-2011, 05:22 AM   #13
two4one is on a distinguished road
two4one's Tacoma Gallery
I have placed a bid. Thanks!
Old 02-03-2011, 01:02 PM   #14
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
You have a PM.

Old 02-03-2011, 01:28 PM   #15
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bid pm sent
Old 02-03-2011, 01:32 PM   #16
bg77 is on a distinguished road
bg77's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 02-03-2011, 01:35 PM   #17
bg77 is on a distinguished road
bg77's Tacoma Gallery
Bid sent to PM
Old 02-03-2011, 05:29 PM   #19
jcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to behold

Name: JC
jcrazy425's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 02-04-2011, 06:10 AM   #20

I've received a number of inquiries about how this bid promotion works. It is basically a first-come, first-served process.

Whichever product bids I received first, I accepted. If a person doesn't pay promptly, I'll offer the bid price to the next person in line.

Thanks for the many bids that you sent to me; however, all of the bid levels have been taken except one - the $40 level.

So if anyone is interested on this very good discount on our already low wholesale prices, please send me a PM.