Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Camburg spindles

Old 02-18-2011, 07:34 PM   #21
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
yea 10% is cool but just wait till black friday to order to get parts at a way better price unless a GB gets put in place. if they were to sell the lt kit a $2k right now im in.
Do you still run the glassworks?
Old 02-18-2011, 07:43 PM   #22
moelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nice

moelov's Tacoma Gallery
I have never done this but how about this letter:

Hey Camburg,

The members of Tacomaworld.com are wondering if you would offer us a Group Buy special on the 4.0 Spindles? You could offer us a group buy discount of 15 ~20% off the MSRP. As long as we have 20+ committed buying members.

This can also include other Camburg products. i.e. Uniball Upper control arm, Long travel kit, coil overs....

Please consider our request.
Thanks,
Old 02-20-2011, 11:17 AM   #23
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
Any news if camburg is going to show some love for tacoma world?
Old 02-22-2011, 01:08 AM   #24
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
I also just emailed Camburg asking if they would be willing to do a group buy.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:42 AM   #25
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just got off the phone with Camburg and they told me that they would be able to do a group buy but they have concerns that not everyone that signs up for the group buy will actually follow through with purchasing the spindles.

They said that the most the can offer is 15% off if 10+ people commit.

So lets get a list started for people who are 100% serious about purchasing some and go from there.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:29 PM   #26
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
Im in money in hand. since im op I will edit my 1st post and put the list
1. luk3
Old 02-23-2011, 02:35 PM   #27
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
I thought they already offer us a 10% discount? I coulda swore i read that somewhere...
Old 02-23-2011, 02:38 PM   #28
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk3 View Post
Im in money in hand. since im op I will edit my 1st post and put the list
1. luk3
I created a new thread for it.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:42 PM   #29
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

luk3's Tacoma Gallery
ok i found it thanks!
Old 02-23-2011, 03:03 PM   #30
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
So is that 25% all together?
Old 02-23-2011, 03:07 PM   #31
I <3 the mall

luk3's Tacoma Gallery
no 15% total
Old 02-23-2011, 03:09 PM   #32
What about the 10% tw discount
Old 02-23-2011, 03:16 PM   #33
I <3 the mall

luk3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
I just got off the phone with Camburg and they told me that they would be able to do a group buy but they have concerns that not everyone that signs up for the group buy will actually follow through with purchasing the spindles.

They said that the most the can offer is 15% off if 10+ people commit.

So lets get a list started for people who are 100% serious about purchasing some and go from there.
^^
Old 02-23-2011, 03:22 PM   #34
Oh, I have seen 20% off before though
Old 02-23-2011, 04:03 PM   #35
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkrider101 View Post
Oh, I have seen 20% off before though
I wish they would have said 20% off. You guys are more than welcome to try to get a better deal out of them. Another idea I had was to have the group buy be the regular 10% off with free brake lines which would be pretty close to 20% off except that the brake lines probably don't cost Camburg much at all.
Old 02-23-2011, 04:13 PM   #37
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
I might be in on this depending on how many people sign up.
The group buy won't happen unless 10 people 100% commit. This isn't a group buy where the percent off keeps getting better with more people, it is a single discount only if 10 people sign up.
Old 02-23-2011, 04:20 PM   #38
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, So I'm just going to be honest. The fact that you guys are complaining about 5% is dumb.Camburg doesn't normally do group buys for one (Its just a pain in the ass for everyone) and the fact that they already offer a Flat 10% off is awesome and you all should be happy with that. They are a big enough company and sell many different things that if they don't get your 10 people group buy they aren't going to care. $8k for them isn't much money. I would suggest not trying to strong arm them into giving you all more of a discount because they may just call everything off and make you pay full retail just for being annoying and trying to get more stuff.
Old 02-23-2011, 04:23 PM   #39
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Ok, So I'm just going to be honest. The fact that you guys are complaining about 5% is dumb. its maybe like $20 , and if you can't afford $20 you most likely shouldn't be buying spindles in the first place. Camburg doesn't normally do group buys for one (Its just a pain in the ass for everyone) and the fact that they already offer a Flat 10% off is awesome and you all should be happy with that. They are a big enough company and sell many different things that if they don't get your 10 people group buy they aren't going to care. $8k for them isn't much money. I would suggest not trying to strong arm them into giving you all more of a discount because they may just call everything off and make you pay full retail just for being annoying and trying to get more stuff.

owie
Old 02-23-2011, 04:30 PM   #40
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
owie
edited the post so it would be less rude