Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Camburg spindles

Old 02-23-2011, 06:16 PM   #41
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
free shipping?
Old 02-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #42
moelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nice

moelov's Tacoma Gallery
What ever. I want to spend my hard earned cash wisely and if they could hook us up with 20% that's even better. In this economy, if you can sell 10 units at a discount, then they are doing good. It helps everyone. In return I am sure they will get more sales from how stocked we are!

SO I AM IN at 15% or better. SIGN ME UP.

Now the important part is. How can we do this right so we dont waste their time? What I mean if we have the 10 committed buyers, how do we make sure they are really in?
Old 02-24-2011, 05:31 PM   #43
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moelov View Post
What ever. I want to spend my hard earned cash wisely and if they could hook us up with 20% that's even better. In this economy, if you can sell 10 units at a discount, then they are doing good. It helps everyone. In return I am sure they will get more sales from how stocked we are!

SO I AM IN at 15% or better. SIGN ME UP.

Now the important part is. How can we do this right so we dont waste their time? What I mean if we have the 10 committed buyers, how do we make sure they are really in?
Please comment in this thread if you are interested in the group buy and I will add you to the list.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...-spindles.html
Old 02-24-2011, 05:46 PM   #44
moelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nice

moelov's Tacoma Gallery
^I am. If you have been following this thread I have been contributing to it from the beginning. So don't get your panties all bunched up. Jeezz. Check all the threads I have posted. Read the letter I sent them on thread #22 page 2.... Now I have mine all bunched up.

YES I AM SERIOUS. SIGN ME UP.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:19 PM   #45
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by moelov View Post
^I am. If you have been following this thread I have been contributing to it from the beginning. So don't get your panties all bunched up. Jeezz. Check all the threads I have posted. Read the letter I sent them on thread #22 page 2.... Now I have mine all bunched up.

YES I AM SERIOUS. SIGN ME UP.
I wasn't being an ass, I was just saying to comment in the other thread if you are interested because that way it is a more organized way of keeping track who is interested, which makes it easier to show Camburg.
Old 02-26-2011, 03:03 PM   #47
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSteel View Post
What else do I need to do to run the 4" spindles? I have the 3" Toytec ultimate kit with Rear AAL and LR UCA's. Can I use my current coilovers and shocks without purchasing new ones?

I think I would be interested in the group buy.
You can run the 4" spindles with all of your stock suspension parts. You will not need anything else to run the spindles, the Toytec ULK and LR UCA's will work even better than the stock stuff.
Old 02-26-2011, 03:56 PM   #49
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Thanks for the help! I haven't decided if I want to go with the Spindles or a DB kit. I might just hold off and do the RCD 4.5" kit.
No worries. I wouldn't do a DB kit because they typically require you to cut the crossmember but if you decide to go with spindles comment in the feeler thread and let me know so I can add you to the list.
Old 02-26-2011, 04:12 PM   #50
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for the help! I haven't decided if I want to go with the Spindles or a DB kit. I might just hold off and do the RCD 4.5" kit.
If you want to lift a Prerunner over 3", spindles are the BEST way to go. I would never put a DB lift on my truck if I could lift it via Camburg spindles. Spindle lifts keep the geometry the same and you don't need to use giant spacers/expensive coilovers as you would in the DB kit.
Old 02-26-2011, 04:28 PM   #51
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
If you want to lift a Prerunner over 3", spindles are the BEST way to go. I would never put a DB lift on my truck if I could lift it via Camburg spindles. Spindle lifts keep the geometry the same and you don't need to use giant spacers/expensive coilovers as you would in the DB kit.
Are you interested in the group buy Colton?

We only need 5 more people to commit.
Old 02-26-2011, 04:36 PM   #52
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
No worries. I wouldn't do a DB kit because they typically require you to cut the crossmember but if you decide to go with spindles comment in the feeler thread and let me know so I can add you to the list.
You don't have to cut the crossmember....but don't go with a db, with your current set up u can go from 4-7.5" of lift and have a great ride and get tons of ground clearence
Old 02-26-2011, 05:06 PM   #53
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkrider101 View Post
You don't have to cut the crossmember....but don't go with a db, with your current set up u can go from 4-7.5" of lift and have a great ride and get tons of ground clearence
Thank you for the clarification.
Old 02-26-2011, 05:16 PM   #54
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
If you are 4x4 you do because of the driveline, but I don't think he's 4x4 because he is considering spindles
Old 02-26-2011, 05:19 PM   #55
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkrider101 View Post
If you are 4x4 you do because of the driveline
Got it, that makes sense.
Old 02-26-2011, 05:54 PM   #57
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
I have a Prerunner, but I wish I got the 4x4. I might jump on the Spindles then. How is the install for the Spindles and also the ride afterwards? Do I need to purchase blocks for the rear? How is everyone else setting these up?
I would recommend an AAL over the blocks but if you can afford it a leaf pack would be the best. It seems like most shops charge $300 to install the spindles however 08pretaco on here installed them himself without any problems. The ride will be very comfortable because there is no preloading of the shocks/springs therefore it maintains a factory ride, just lifted and awesome!!!

Please comment on the Feeler thread if you are interested in the group buy, it makes it easier to keep track of who is interested and easier to show Camburg once we have 10 people.
Old 02-26-2011, 06:08 PM   #58
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
Are you interested in the group buy Colton?

We only need 5 more people to commit.
I don't want to say yes yet, I would love to get in on this but I'm going to have to let you know Monday, got some other priorities at the moment but I'll do my best to jump on this.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:20 PM   #59
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
I don't want to say yes yet, I would love to get in on this but I'm going to have to let you know Monday, got some other priorities at the moment but I'll do my best to jump on this.
Colton, what do you say? We need 1 more.