1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Camburg spindles

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by luk3, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 24, 2011 at 4:19 PM
    moelov

moelov Well-Known Member

Member:
    USA
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 Lifted
    Removed the Mud Flaps, Rock Deflectors and Head Rest. Limo Tint, I had 3" Toytec Lift, Procomp Nitrogen ES6000 shocks and Struts. AllPro UCA, AFE Pro Dry drop in filter, WeatherTecs. Now I have LR UCA's, Maxtrac Spindles, Eibach's, 5100's up front, Expos, 5160 for the rear, U Bolt Flip Kit, and Extended Brake lines.
    What ever. I want to spend my hard earned cash wisely and if they could hook us up with 20% that's even better. In this economy, if you can sell 10 units at a discount, then they are doing good. It helps everyone. In return I am sure they will get more sales from how stocked we are!

SO I AM IN at 15% or better. SIGN ME UP.

Now the important part is. How can we do this right so we dont waste their time? What I mean if we have the 10 committed buyers, how do we make sure they are really in?

2. Feb 24, 2011 at 4:31 PM
    Cortland

Cortland THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Cortland
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Clifford aka Big Red
    Camburg 4" Spindles, 5100's All Around, All-Pro 1.5" Leaf Pack, All-Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit, Avid Sliders, AFE Pro Dry Filter, Wicked Flow 18" Muffler
    Please comment in this thread if you are interested in the group buy and I will add you to the list.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/group-buys/141786-feeler-camburg-4-lift-spindles.html

3. Feb 24, 2011 at 4:46 PM
    moelov

moelov Well-Known Member

Member:
    USA
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 Lifted
    Removed the Mud Flaps, Rock Deflectors and Head Rest. Limo Tint, I had 3" Toytec Lift, Procomp Nitrogen ES6000 shocks and Struts. AllPro UCA, AFE Pro Dry drop in filter, WeatherTecs. Now I have LR UCA's, Maxtrac Spindles, Eibach's, 5100's up front, Expos, 5160 for the rear, U Bolt Flip Kit, and Extended Brake lines.
    ^I am. If you have been following this thread I have been contributing to it from the beginning. So don't get your panties all bunched up. Jeezz. Check all the threads I have posted. Read the letter I sent them on thread #22 page 2.... Now I have mine all bunched up.

YES I AM SERIOUS. SIGN ME UP.

4. Feb 24, 2011 at 7:19 PM
    Cortland

Member:
    First Name:
    Cortland
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Clifford aka Big Red
    Camburg 4" Spindles, 5100's All Around, All-Pro 1.5" Leaf Pack, All-Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit, Avid Sliders, AFE Pro Dry Filter, Wicked Flow 18" Muffler
    I wasn't being an ass, I was just saying to comment in the other thread if you are interested because that way it is a more organized way of keeping track who is interested, which makes it easier to show Camburg.

5. Feb 26, 2011 at 12:39 PM
    BlueSteel

BlueSteel Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    The Woodlands, TX
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Grey Doublecab TRD Sport Debadged
    Camburg 4" Spindles, Icon CB 2.5 adjustables front and rear, Total Chaos Upper/Lower CAs, Alcan 5" Rear Leafs, Timbren Bumpstops, 5" SS Brakelines, 295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 18" KMC Monsters, Grill Craft Black Mesh Upper, Predator Running Boards, All Pro Rear Bumper and Hitch, Wet Okole Covers, Toyota Roof Rack, Limo Tint, TRD CAI, TRD Exhaust, Weathertech Mats, Redline Hood Struts, Red Top Odyssey battery, BDF Light Bar, Foglight anytime Mod, Lo Pro QT Truxedo Tonneau cover, Rocky Mount Bike Pegs.
    What else do I need to do to run the 4" spindles? I have the 3" Toytec ultimate kit with Rear AAL and LR UCA's. Can I use my current coilovers and shocks without purchasing new ones?

I think I would be interested in the group buy.

6. Feb 26, 2011 at 2:03 PM
    Cortland

Member:
    First Name:
    Cortland
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Clifford aka Big Red
    You can run the 4" spindles with all of your stock suspension parts. You will not need anything else to run the spindles, the Toytec ULK and LR UCA's will work even better than the stock stuff.

7. Feb 26, 2011 at 2:52 PM
    BlueSteel

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    The Woodlands, TX
    Vehicle:
    Camburg 4" Spindles, Icon CB 2.5 adjustables front and rear, Total Chaos Upper/Lower CAs, Alcan 5" Rear Leafs, Timbren Bumpstops, 5" SS Brakelines, 295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 18" KMC Monsters, Grill Craft Black Mesh Upper, Predator Running Boards, All Pro Rear Bumper and Hitch, Wet Okole Covers, Toyota Roof Rack, Limo Tint, TRD CAI, TRD Exhaust, Weathertech Mats, Redline Hood Struts, Red Top Odyssey battery, BDF Light Bar, Foglight anytime Mod, Lo Pro QT Truxedo Tonneau cover, Rocky Mount Bike Pegs.
    Thanks for the help! I haven't decided if I want to go with the Spindles or a DB kit. I might just hold off and do the RCD 4.5" kit.

8. Feb 26, 2011 at 2:56 PM
    Cortland

Member:
    First Name:
    Cortland
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Clifford aka Big Red
    No worries. I wouldn't do a DB kit because they typically require you to cut the crossmember but if you decide to go with spindles comment in the feeler thread and let me know so I can add you to the list.

9. Feb 26, 2011 at 3:12 PM
    Incognito

Incognito No better friend, no worse enemy

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite AC TRD OR
    Spacer lift, bumper stickers, ejector seat, etc.
    If you want to lift a Prerunner over 3", spindles are the BEST way to go. I would never put a DB lift on my truck if I could lift it via Camburg spindles. Spindle lifts keep the geometry the same and you don't need to use giant spacers/expensive coilovers as you would in the DB kit.

10. Feb 26, 2011 at 3:28 PM
    Cortland

Member:
    First Name:
    Cortland
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Clifford aka Big Red
    Are you interested in the group buy Colton?

We only need 5 more people to commit.

11. Feb 26, 2011 at 3:36 PM
    kinkrider101

kinkrider101 Well-Known Member

Member:
    santa barbara
    Vehicle:
    2007 cummins/2007 tacoma
    wheels and tires
    You don't have to cut the crossmember....but don't go with a db, with your current set up u can go from 4-7.5" of lift and have a great ride and get tons of ground clearence

12. Feb 26, 2011 at 4:06 PM
    Cortland

Member:
    First Name:
    Cortland
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Clifford aka Big Red
    Thank you for the clarification.

13. Feb 26, 2011 at 4:16 PM
    kinkrider101

kinkrider101 Well-Known Member

Member:
    santa barbara
    Vehicle:
    2007 cummins/2007 tacoma
    wheels and tires
    If you are 4x4 you do because of the driveline, but I don't think he's 4x4 because he is considering spindles

14. Feb 26, 2011 at 4:19 PM
    Cortland

Member:
    First Name:
    Cortland
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Clifford aka Big Red
    Got it, that makes sense.

15. Feb 26, 2011 at 4:39 PM
    BlueSteel

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    The Woodlands, TX
    Vehicle:
    I have a Prerunner, but I wish I got the 4x4. :( I might jump on the Spindles then. How is the install for the Spindles and also the ride afterwards? Do I need to purchase blocks for the rear? How is everyone else setting these up?

16. Feb 26, 2011 at 4:54 PM
    Cortland

Member:
    First Name:
    Cortland
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Clifford aka Big Red
    I would recommend an AAL over the blocks but if you can afford it a leaf pack would be the best. It seems like most shops charge $300 to install the spindles however 08pretaco on here installed them himself without any problems. The ride will be very comfortable because there is no preloading of the shocks/springs therefore it maintains a factory ride, just lifted and awesome!!!

Please comment on the Feeler thread if you are interested in the group buy, it makes it easier to keep track of who is interested and easier to show Camburg once we have 10 people.

17. Feb 26, 2011 at 5:08 PM
    Incognito

Incognito No better friend, no worse enemy

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite AC TRD OR
    Spacer lift, bumper stickers, ejector seat, etc.
    I don't want to say yes yet, I would love to get in on this but I'm going to have to let you know Monday, got some other priorities at the moment but I'll do my best to jump on this.

18. Mar 3, 2011 at 4:20 PM
    luk3

luk3 [OP] I <3 the mall

Member:
    First Name:
    luke
    Isle of Palms, SC
    Vehicle:
    stanky taco
    Camburg spindles, All Pro leaf pack
    Colton, what do you say? We need 1 more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top