Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

ICON Group Buy from Metal-tech 4x4 - Huge discount before factory price increase!

Old 04-26-2011, 09:18 AM   #202
helocat is on a distinguished road

helocat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
have your friend contact LT... how long ago did he order? maybe they ran out of stock and are waiting on a new shipment from Icon.
We still have orders with ICON for this group buy that ICON has not shipped yet. Sorry folks we have ask ICON repeatedly for status updates and stressed getting the MIA parts shipped. Last Friday I sent them an itemized brake down of all the missing orders, some over 7 weeks old. I still have not heard back from them.

This is the #1 reason why Metal-tech 4x4 has a policy of NOT pre-billing our customers at the time they place the order. Almost all vender's will bill up front with group buys to lock people into the buy. With us people can participate in our group buys but know they only are billed when their order ships.

ICON makes some great products, as a company they continue to have growing pains but I expect to see some changes in the future. We will continue to ride heard on the MIA orders for our customers, and ship them ASAP when they finally come in.

Mark
Old 04-26-2011, 10:17 AM   #203
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by helocat View Post
We still have orders with ICON for this group buy that ICON has not shipped yet. Sorry folks we have ask ICON repeatedly for status updates and stressed getting the MIA parts shipped. Last Friday I sent them an itemized brake down of all the missing orders, some over 7 weeks old. I still have not heard back from them.

This is the #1 reason why Metal-tech 4x4 has a policy of NOT pre-billing our customers at the time they place the order. Almost all vender's will bill up front with group buys to lock people into the buy. With us people can participate in our group buys but know they only are billed when their order ships.

ICON makes some great products, as a company they continue to have growing pains but I expect to see some changes in the future. We will continue to ride heard on the MIA orders for our customers, and ship them ASAP when they finally come in.

Mark
Mark - thanks for keeping everyone up to date on this. Really appreciate the GB, and the great service at Metal-tech.