Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

ICON Group Buy from Metal-tech 4x4 - Huge discount before factory price increase!

Old 03-01-2011, 06:18 PM   #162
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
10x better!!!! The toytecs are good for mostly on road driving and light off roading, but doesnt take big bumps and stuff verry well. the icons ride smoother on harsher terrain and bumps/potholes.

Im upgrading from Radflo's bc these radflo's are pretty meant for 2.5" of lift, and im at 3" and the ride is harsh! Every bump i can feel and is jarring... plus I have almost no down travel, they top out over spped bumps. I hate it!
Old 03-01-2011, 06:23 PM   #163
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Plus for practically the same price you get a 2.5" body, and a rebuildable awsome coilover. Toytecs are just a over priced 5100 with an adjustment collar...
IMO
Old 03-02-2011, 01:18 PM   #166
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-02-2011, 05:49 PM   #168

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
Front extended travel c/o's with resi, rear resi shocks on order! can't freakin wait to leave this damned desert and get home to work on the truck!!
Awsome! congrats you will love the ride, as I know I will to.
Good Luck over there!
Old 03-02-2011, 07:01 PM   #169
Metal Tech 4x4
LT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to all

Name: Travis "LT"
LT.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Is this for any kit including Tundras?
The Icon sale is good for anything Icon we have on the website including the Tundra suspension. So feel free to place your order or if you have any questions give me a call at 503-822-1111 ext. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalrunner View Post
Do you guys sell the icon longtravel coilovers for Longtravel kits?
I can certainly get the long travel coilovers ordered, give me a call and we can get the ball rolling on them.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:46 PM   #170

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Didnt know that Metal Tech was so close to me, I will have to swing by your guys's shop next time im down there...
Finally, a good offroad shop near me! hehe
Old 03-04-2011, 10:48 PM   #172

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
So are Icon CO's on back order?
Does anybody know when I could be seeing mine??? Im assuming its take longer then a week. bc of all the order's....
Thanks!
Old 03-07-2011, 02:18 PM   #174
Metal Tech 4x4
LT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to all

Name: Travis "LT"
LT.'s Tacoma Gallery
We still have the sale going on to the end of the day at midnight, so for those that are still on the fence there is still a chance. Thank you everyone for all your orders!
Old 03-07-2011, 02:38 PM   #175
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
To those still on the fence order! LT was great to work with and promptly got my order to me!
Old 03-08-2011, 11:05 PM   #176

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Thats awsome! how long did it take to get to ya?
Old 03-09-2011, 12:13 AM   #177
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Everything finally arrived today!!

My OME Dakar springs are sitting out in the garage as well. Just need to wait for a nice weekend to install. Thanks for the GB, will report back once installed!
Your picture reminded me I forgot to order the spanner wrench. Hope ours comes in soon too.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:58 PM   #178
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06rubi View Post
Your picture reminded me I forgot to order the spanner wrench. Hope ours comes in soon too.
No need. Just use a 9mm hex wrench.
Old 03-17-2011, 01:32 AM   #180
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery

Thanks metal tech!