Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

ICON Group Buy from Metal-tech 4x4 - Huge discount before factory price increase!

Old 02-11-2011, 08:48 PM   #1
helocat is on a distinguished road

helocat's Tacoma Gallery
ICON Group Buy from Metal-tech 4x4 - Huge discount before factory price increase!

Metal Tech 4x4 is announcing a huge Icon Vehicle Dynamics group buy/sale for FJ Cruisers, Tacomas, Tundras, and Land Cruisers! Everything from Icon will be 20% off retail (that is 10% off our current day advertised price) AND free shipping in the lower 48! As of March 7th, 2011 there will be a price increase on all Icon suspension products so this will be your last chance before having to pay a higher price.

For the group buy we need to have 5 orders on any Icon Stage Kit placed by March 7th, 2011 to receive the 20% discount. We will offer free shipping on ICON, Total Chaos and Light Racing Upper Control Arms (UCA's) when purchased with an Icon coilover or stage kit. Do not worry about the the website having a ship charge for the UCA's it will be corrected in our accounting software when we ship your order. As usual with Metal-tech 4x4 you are ONLY billed when your order ships, not before.

To get the full 20% off retail you must place your order online using the coupon code: IconSale
  • This group buy will end on March 7th 2011 at Midnight when the price increase is in effect.
  • We will ship what we have in inventory once we hit the 5 kits ordered. However for some orders please allow for 2-3 weeks for a estimated delivery time to get this low GB price.
  • You must place your order on line for it to count against the 5 kits needed to make this a GB.
  • Once we hit the 5 kits, any and ALL ICON can be ordered for this discount. Don't wait go ahead and order the non kit ICON item(s) now. i.e. You just want a set of front coil-overs. We know we will be hitting the 5 kits fast, so place your order now to be higher on the ship list. Shipping priority goes to when the order was placed.
  • With Metal-tech 4x4 you are ONLY billed when your order ships, not before. Standard Metal-tech 4x4 policy.

(NOTE: You can combine this GB with our Light Racing GB on the board here up to the end of that buy. Its an extra $75 off LR UCA!) Just order the LR UCA's with your Icon's at the same time and USE the ICON sale discount code above. We will edit the final price when we ship so you get the extra $75 off. We normally don't over lap GB's but March 7th is just around the corner for the ICON price increase, we have to move fast.)

IF you have ANY questions please contact us directly at info@metaltech4x4.com. I will be out of the shop from Feb. 14th - Feb 19th so any PM's will not be seen until after the 21st. LT is and owner here at Metal-tech as well so he can help with any questions.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:55 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Get in on this folks...Icon is no-joke stuff.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:57 PM   #3
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
I sent you an Email...

I'm more than likely in for a Stage 1 for a 2011 FJ
Old 02-11-2011, 10:12 PM   #4
Uncle Sam is getting his, so I'm gonna get mine.
Garth223 is on a distinguished road

Marines: LCPL since Dec 09
Name: Garth
Garth223's Tacoma Gallery
I wish this was going on when I got my ICON stage 2... Spent 2 Gs on it....
Old 02-11-2011, 10:36 PM   #7
NREMTP CCT
Youngunner is on a distinguished road
Youngunner's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered a set of coilovers and UCAs!!!!!!!!!! Get those orders in guys....
Old 02-11-2011, 11:54 PM   #8
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!! I'm gonna buy the progressive leaf pack
this sale is gonna make me pull the trigger...
Plus free shipping?!

I want the reservoirs too.. but that is all of my spring break money!!
If only I hadn't just bought new 5100's...
Old 02-12-2011, 12:27 PM   #9
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my stage 1 kit ordered.

Thanks Mark for all the help!
Old 02-12-2011, 12:34 PM   #10
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
very tempting for a set of coil overs!?
Old 02-12-2011, 01:57 PM   #11
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Soo tempted to order up stage 2 w/ some uca's
Old 02-13-2011, 01:00 PM   #12
red2last is on a distinguished road
red2last's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered Icon Stage 2 and Light Racing UCA.
Sweet deal. Thanks.
Old 02-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #13
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
How much do the RR front coil overs goin for with the awesome discount ?!
Old 02-14-2011, 08:06 AM   #14
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 02-14-2011, 10:55 AM   #15
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, bump for a great deal.

Anyone know what's up with the 'Rear 2.5" Diameter Reservoir Shocks' that came out in January? Can't seem to find them anywhere.

Old 02-14-2011, 11:01 AM   #16
Metal Tech 4x4
LT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to all

Name: Travis "LT"
LT.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrazor004 View Post
Wow, bump for a great deal.

Anyone know what's up with the 'Rear 2.5" Diameter Reservoir Shocks' that came out in January? Can't seem to find them anywhere.
They are available from Icon, they retail for $425 per shock and I can sell them for $382 each and free shipping. You can give me a call at 503-822-1111 ext. 1 and I can take your order and get the ball rolling.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:12 AM   #17
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
So a set of LR UCAs would end up being around $360 correct?
Old 02-14-2011, 11:26 AM   #18
Metal Tech 4x4
LT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to all

Name: Travis "LT"
LT.'s Tacoma Gallery
If you did the group buy price on the LR UCA's they would be $375, otherwise it is the $450 retail and you would receive free shipping.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:46 AM   #19
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT. View Post
They are available from Icon, they retail for $425 per shock and I can sell them for $382 each and free shipping. You can give me a call at 503-822-1111 ext. 1 and I can take your order and get the ball rolling.
So, Stage 4 System comes with the following:

• 5-8550 - Billet Upper Control Kit
  • 5-8735 - Extended Travel Remote Reservoir Coil-over Shock Kit
  • 5-1100 - 1.5" Lift Rear Add a Leaf Kit
  • 5-7505 x 2 - ICON Series Rear Reservoir Shocks

Can anything be done to swap out the 5-7505 x 2 with ones quoted above and still count towards the 'minimum of 5 stage kits' (with applicable changes in price)? Just want to ensure we meet the minimum of 5 kit orders.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:52 AM   #20
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Hum, this is a good deal. Soo tempted.