For the group buy we need to have 5 orders on any Icon Stage Kit placed by March 7th, 2011 to receive the 20% discount. We will offer free shipping on ICON, Total Chaos and Light Racing Upper Control Arms (UCA's) when purchased with an Icon coilover or stage kit. Do not worry about the the website having a ship charge for the UCA's it will be corrected in our accounting software when we ship your order. As usual with Metal-tech 4x4 you are ONLY billed when your order ships, not before.
To get the full 20% off retail you must place your order online using the coupon code: IconSale
- This group buy will end on March 7th 2011 at Midnight when the price increase is in effect.
- We will ship what we have in inventory once we hit the 5 kits ordered. However for some orders please allow for 2-3 weeks for a estimated delivery time to get this low GB price.
- You must place your order on line for it to count against the 5 kits needed to make this a GB.
- Once we hit the 5 kits, any and ALL ICON can be ordered for this discount. Don't wait go ahead and order the non kit ICON item(s) now. i.e. You just want a set of front coil-overs. We know we will be hitting the 5 kits fast, so place your order now to be higher on the ship list. Shipping priority goes to when the order was placed.
- With Metal-tech 4x4 you are ONLY billed when your order ships, not before. Standard Metal-tech 4x4 policy.
(NOTE: You can combine this GB with our Light Racing GB on the board here up to the end of that buy. Its an extra $75 off LR UCA!) Just order the LR UCA's with your Icon's at the same time and USE the ICON sale discount code above. We will edit the final price when we ship so you get the extra $75 off. We normally don't over lap GB's but March 7th is just around the corner for the ICON price increase, we have to move fast.)
IF you have ANY questions please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be out of the shop from Feb. 14th - Feb 19th so any PM's will not be seen until after the 21st. LT is and owner here at Metal-tech as well so he can help with any questions.