Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

ELUSIVE ELEMENTS Light Bar behind grill GROUP BUY

Old 02-14-2011, 09:31 PM   #21
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
I am in! For the powder coated one, sending payment soon.

Monies sent!
Old 02-14-2011, 09:43 PM   #22
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StandingCow View Post
I am in! For the powder coated one, sending payment soon.

Monies sent!
Thank you cant wait to get them out!!
Old 02-15-2011, 11:35 AM   #24
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
ROOM FOR 2 MORE!!!
Old 02-15-2011, 12:00 PM   #26
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
How about getting em cut after 8? I'm 8. My wife's thinks I'm a 6 though. LOL
Old 02-15-2011, 12:02 PM   #27

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
How about getting em cut after 8? I'm 8. My wife's thinks I'm a 6 though. LOL
if i can get one more tonight i will and i will order a few extra tomorrow
Old 02-15-2011, 12:03 PM   #28
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Sickness. BUMP FOR 1 MORE!
Old 02-15-2011, 01:12 PM   #30
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in, payment sent for 1 stainless bar, powdercoated.
Thanks.
Old 02-15-2011, 02:19 PM   #34

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSteel View Post
Put me down for a One lightbar - Powdercoated. Payment sent.
Thank you
Old 02-15-2011, 02:20 PM   #35

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
its is?!!? it is!! i wonder what the turn around time to ship once everything cut and painted... if this weekend, i might have to dip into a diff pot of funds just for now >< so that i can get it this weekend!
When do you plan to pay???
Old 02-15-2011, 02:28 PM   #38

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
if we can get it by the end of this weekend, right now! ><
It takes about 2 weeks total once the order has been placed with the laser cutter but I need payment before I cut to promise you one im making a few extra but if people pay before you they will get it.
Old 02-15-2011, 02:33 PM   #39
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
2 weeks? But I want a golden goose now!