LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

ELUSIVE ELEMENTS Light Bar behind grill GROUP BUY

Old 02-15-2011, 02:38 PM   #41
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
2 weeks? But I want a golden goose now!
lol sorry it only takes me about 2 days to weld and package its the laser and powder that take a bit.
Old 02-15-2011, 02:45 PM   #45
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
But mine is raw....
you will get it faster then i will keep you guys updated!!
Old 02-15-2011, 07:12 PM   #48

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
ANY OTHER LAST MINIUTE ORDERS IM GOING TO PLACE THIS FIRST THING TOMORROW AT 8 AM PST
Old 02-15-2011, 07:24 PM   #49
saltidadyo will become famous soon enoughsaltidadyo will become famous soon enough

Name: sal
saltidadyo's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait for these 2 weeks to go by fast as hell
Old 02-15-2011, 09:42 PM   #51
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in for the last minute buy. Payment sent
Old 02-15-2011, 09:44 PM   #52

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
Count me in for the last minute buy. Payment sent
Thank you!!
Old 02-15-2011, 10:17 PM   #53
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
So u have a projected date on the raw ones?
Old 02-15-2011, 10:41 PM   #54

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So u have a projected date on the raw ones?
I plan to have them shipped out by the end of next week I wont see the parts till mon-tues i will have a better idea by monday i just ordered all the stainless hardware and sent the laser cutter the files
Old 02-16-2011, 09:31 AM   #57

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

ORDERED A FEW EXTRA, LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ONE I WILL KEEP TAKING ORDERS
Old 02-16-2011, 10:37 AM   #58
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
dude you have great products.. to bad no love for them first gens haha
Old 02-16-2011, 10:44 AM   #59

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
dude you have great products.. to bad no love for them first gens haha
I plan too it's just harder to do when I don't have that year truck I just need to buy a 1st gen grill to start
Old 02-17-2011, 11:58 AM   #60
Pyrite FD will become famous soon enoughPyrite FD will become famous soon enough

Pyrite FD's Tacoma Gallery
Bar + Powdercoating

Payment sent

Thanks