Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

ELUSIVE ELEMENTS Light Bar behind grill GROUP BUY

Old 05-09-2012, 01:06 PM   #941
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
I also want one!
Old 05-10-2012, 02:18 PM   #942
Still not worthy!
Sawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud of

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Jason
Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine installed with my new Fogs, looks awesome!!
Old 05-11-2012, 06:03 AM   #944
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
I dont have any available right now
Old 05-12-2012, 10:30 AM   #945
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a time frame?
Old 05-12-2012, 11:06 AM   #946
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be in during the next group buy time frame
Old 05-15-2012, 08:35 AM   #947
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
I assume I could use this to mount my hella horns too!? damn.

I'm probably going to want to get in on the next group buy as well if I can. The hella horns aren't nearly as deep as the lights, so I assume they would work fine.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:24 AM   #949
thebaker will become famous soon enoughthebaker will become famous soon enough

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
Tim,

Any chance you'll be having a group buy starting up soon?
Old 05-30-2012, 07:06 PM   #950
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys BIG NEWS JLee with BAMF (Bay Area Metal Fabrication) will be taking over the light bar production he is going to make them more affordable because he has the facility to do so once he postes his plans I will share on this thread too! Thanks Tim
Old 05-30-2012, 07:37 PM   #951
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
You heard it here guys BAMF will be taking over on these I will have a feeler thread in my vendor section later tonight to gauge interest on starting a Group Buy.

Thanks Tim
Old 05-30-2012, 08:02 PM   #953
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Holy fuck. AWESOME!!! Congrats, guys! My truck will be BAMF'd...
Yes BAMF'd it will be I guess I'm powder coating 3 products for you at once
Old 05-30-2012, 08:21 PM   #954

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
CLICK HERE http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bay...light-bar.html
Old 06-19-2012, 05:09 AM   #956
keggerdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeggerdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeggerdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeggerdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeggerdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeggerdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeggerdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeggerdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeggerdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeggerdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeggerdude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bill
keggerdude's Tacoma Gallery
sweet
Old 02-21-2013, 09:12 AM   #957
ElFlacoTaco07 is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
ElFlacoTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Talking interested in buying!!

Will this fit a 2012 Tacoma. I still have the stock grille. Haven't found one that I like but want to purchase this!!
Old 02-21-2013, 09:17 AM   #958
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElFlacoTaco07 View Post
Will this fit a 2012 Tacoma. I still have the stock grille. Haven't found one that I like but want to purchase this!!
These are now built here at BAMF you can order them here http://bayareametalfab.com/Tax%20Sale.html they are 30% off right now and yes it will fit the 2012.
Old 07-07-2013, 04:30 PM   #959
kevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt., Stinger missile gunner, 86-94
kevine's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2013 Pre-Runner. Will the light bracket fit? If so, I'd like in on the next group buy. Great work btw!
Old 07-07-2013, 04:40 PM   #960
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevine View Post
I have a 2013 Pre-Runner. Will the light bracket fit? If so, I'd like in on the next group buy. Great work btw!
See the post above yours. Now made by BAMF.