LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

ELUSIVE ELEMENTS Light Bar behind grill GROUP BUY

Old 02-13-2011, 02:54 PM   #1
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
ELUSIVE ELEMENTS Light Bar behind grill GROUP BUY

Hey guys BIG NEWS JLee with BAMF (Bay Area Metal Fabrication) will be taking over the light bar production he is going to make them more affordable because he has the facility to do so once he postes his plans I will share on this thread too! Thanks Tim

CLICK HERE http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bay...light-bar.html

HEY GUYS
Im starting the group buy for the light bar behind the grill if you are a little behind here is a link to catch you up!!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ind-grill.html

most all questions can be answered there!!

Key features
-3/16 304 stainless steel (NO RUST)
-Tig welded
-adustments up and down
-adjustments front and back
-will fit SATOSHI style grill as well as grillcraft (Elusive Elements)
- .5" Elongated holes for light mounts
- Hardware included!!
- fits 2, 3 or 4 lights
- no modifications to hood latch
- can be powder coated (satin black)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et_mmzecPlU?fs=1

NEW SATIN BLACK TEXTURE

TWO LIGHTFORCE 170 THEY SIT 1" BEHIND THE MESH

YOU CAN FIT FOUR LIGHTFORCE 170 ITS TIGHT BUT FITS

Its the little things that matter right!!!! stainless hex cap head.

PRICE $135 With satin black texture powder coat
SHIPPING $15 to the lower 48 states

ElusiveElements@hotmail.com please include your screen name in the notes and make sure your paypal address is correct or put it in the notes too, i will add you to the list as soon as i have payment YOU WILL ONLY BE ADDED TO THE LIST WHEN I HAVE PAYMENT!!

1. pehiggins01 (pending payment)
2. doja1234 (paid)
3. dmb (pending payment)
4. highlineman (paid)
5. frigginrodley (paid)
6. reepur (paid)
7. QUiEtStoRm360 (paid)
8.GoDeacsWFU23 (paid)
9. chris5255 (paid)
10. bluetacoCO (paid)
11. drunknsloth (paid)
12. Aaron p (paid)
13. rolltidern (paid)
14. ant749s (paid)
15. dpalmer619 (paid)
Old 02-13-2011, 03:17 PM   #2
Native Son
Cape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
Cape Codder's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Tim:
Don't see the Payment info as you had in your Grill group buy, as pasted below:

"PAYPAL EMAIL: ElusiveElements@hotmail.com please include your screen name in the notes also shoot me a email with your address"

Will it be the same and any notes needed to distinguish between grill purchase and Light Bar purchase?

Just askin', didn't see it in the other thread
Old 02-13-2011, 03:20 PM   #3
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
1. 08WhiteTRD: Powdercoated
Old 02-13-2011, 03:20 PM   #4
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Codder View Post
Hey Tim:
Don't see the Payment info as you had in your Grill group buy, as pasted below:

"PAYPAL EMAIL: ElusiveElements@hotmail.com please include your screen name in the notes also shoot me a email with your address"

Will it be the same and any notes needed to distinguish between grill purchase and Light Bar purchase?

Just askin', didn't see it in the other thread
Thank you im a little slow tonight
Old 02-13-2011, 04:00 PM   #5
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
A little confused... are you only doing the 15 orders and shipping once 15 are ordered or is this 15 to get order going with a particular end date and then making the units ordered or what exactly?

Is it 100% up front money or a deposit till you get minimum orders or what?

I know I want one, powder coated, shipped lower 48.
Old 02-13-2011, 04:04 PM   #6

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevL View Post
A little confused... are you only doing the 15 orders and shipping once 15 are ordered or is this 15 to get order going with a particular end date and then making the units ordered or what exactly?
I just put 15 as soon as I get 10 I will get them cut welded and shipped it just depends on how many people are interested
Old 02-13-2011, 04:08 PM   #7
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!
Old 02-13-2011, 04:13 PM   #8
Native Son
Cape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
Cape Codder's Tacoma Gallery
May I ?

Tim, Correct me if I'm in error, just tryin' to help.
Feel free to tell me to "But Out"
Someone is bound to ask.
To alleviate any confusion, please note the highlighted Feature, below.
The light bar being purchased is the drawing in the 1st picture.
The rest of the pictures depict an older version with "Round Holes" for Light Mounts,
Not the current version with "Elongated Slots" for Light Mounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsxr View Post
Key features
-3/16 304 stainless steel (NO RUST)
-Tig welded
-adustments up and down
-adjustments front and back
-will fit SATOSHI style grill as well as grillcraft (Elusive Elements)
- .5" longated holes for light mounts
- Hardware included!!
- fits 2, 3 or 4 lights
- no modifications to hood latch
- can be powder coated (satin black)

Image of Older Version
Old 02-13-2011, 04:29 PM   #9

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Codder View Post
Tim, Correct me if I'm in error, just tryin' to help.
Feel free to tell me to "But Out"
Someone is bound to ask.
To alleviate any confusion, please note the highlighted Feature, below.
The light bar being purchased is the drawing in the 1st picture.
The rest of the pictures depict an older version with "Round Holes" for Light Mounts,
Not the current version with "Elongated Slots" for Light Mounts
THANK AGAIN!
Old 02-13-2011, 10:17 PM   #11

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
Tim,

when you say "will fit satoshi and grillcraft (elusive elements) does that mean only your satoshi grill or your grillcraft?... please specify... thanks!

if you mean any satoshi all together, then count me in!!

-AnT
all satoshi and grillcraft style inserts would you like powder coat
Old 02-14-2011, 04:53 AM   #14
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Money sent. Can't wait to get a hold of this and put some lights on.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:29 AM   #15

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08WhiteTRD View Post
Money sent. Can't wait to get a hold of this and put some lights on.
Thank you!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 09:22 AM   #16
Jaypan32 is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
Jaypan32's Tacoma Gallery
nice tim! I would like to hop on board but first am going to get my rims powdercoated... Do you plan on doing another group buy for the light bar after this one?
Old 02-14-2011, 09:29 AM   #17

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypan32 View Post
nice tim! I would like to hop on board but first am going to get my rims powdercoated... Do you plan on doing another group buy for the light bar after this one?
Maybe we will see how well it does? Thanks
Old 02-14-2011, 12:04 PM   #18

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
As soon as we have TEN I will get them cut
Old 02-14-2011, 12:29 PM   #19
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
Your killing me! I really want this!
Old 02-14-2011, 04:11 PM   #20
ballz716 is a splendid one to beholdballz716 is a splendid one to beholdballz716 is a splendid one to beholdballz716 is a splendid one to beholdballz716 is a splendid one to beholdballz716 is a splendid one to beholdballz716 is a splendid one to behold
ballz716's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one raw shipped lower 48 and payment has been sent.

Products Discussed in this Thread