Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

2011 Wet Okole Group Buy Interest

Old 02-14-2011, 12:41 PM   #21
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
Depending on price. But I need a set as well.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:45 PM   #22
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I think they always give 20% off for group buys so the price depends mostly on the options you choose.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:22 PM   #23
Still not worthy!
Sawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud of

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Jason
Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested, let me know!
Old 02-14-2011, 01:26 PM   #24
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfInferno View Post
how much are they typically?
Depends on what you Get. Wet Okoles haveany options like seat warmers, back pockets, different styles of piping, logos, etc and they all add to your final cost. Full sets (front and rear) start around $450 and top out at at like $750-$800.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:52 PM   #26
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
I looked on their site and didnt see them for the 2005 access cab. I might just go with the front two seats.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:58 PM   #27
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfInferno View Post
I looked on their site and didnt see them for the 2005 access cab. I might just go with the front two seats.
Ill have to agree with you on the lack of clarity and lack of user friendliness of their website. I try and not look at it cuz it confuses me and starts to scare me. I only use it to see what colors they have to offer.

Ive ordered from them via phone and it's ALOT easier. I know for a fact that they have access cab seats and I want to say they're like $140, but don't quote me on that.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:15 PM   #29
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentose457 View Post
X3
x4
Old 02-14-2011, 02:19 PM   #30
Tacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to all

Name: Mike
Tacoma206's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullzi511Tacoma06 View Post
If the price was right and I had the change, I'd be interested for sure.
Same goes for me...
Old 02-14-2011, 10:07 PM   #31
jimmygle is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimmy
jimmygle's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jimmygle
Other thread said they aren't open to doing a GB until at least April. If we have one then, I'll be in for it.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:42 AM   #32
whalerman is on a distinguished road
whalerman's Tacoma Gallery
Unless my leather quotes come in less than I figure, I'm in.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:26 AM   #33
Hi
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmygle View Post
Other thread said they aren't open to doing a GB until at least April. If we have one then, I'll be in for it.
I remember being a part of one which started in March, which is only two weeks away!
Old 02-15-2011, 12:26 PM   #34
Hawaii Taco
rothcomm is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
rothcomm's Tacoma Gallery
April GB

I am in.
Old 02-15-2011, 12:59 PM   #36
jimmygle is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimmy
jimmygle's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jimmygle
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
I remember being a part of one which started in March, which is only two weeks away!
From the other thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMal View Post
Guys, its not a matter of how many people. Wet Okole said they are too backed up with orders and won't even consider doing a group buy until possibly April. So, either you get a set on your own (I may do this) or you wait til April. If I end up just getting my own set I will let you know and someone else will have to step up and do the group buy in April.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:06 PM   #37
caz22 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Avionics Tech.
caz22's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in...lets do this!
Old 02-15-2011, 06:17 PM   #39
DirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DirtyDawg's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for a set. Double Cab.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:43 PM   #40
sp0di is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Jay
sp0di's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in too!!!