Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

2011 Wet Okole Group Buy Interest

Old 02-13-2011, 11:10 PM   #1
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
2011 Wet Okole Group Buy Interest

Group Buy Over
Old 02-13-2011, 11:15 PM   #3
TacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
TacoMal's Tacoma Gallery
When I attempted to set this up in December they told me April was the earliest they could do it. If they got caught up with all the holiday orders they may be ready sooner. If so, I pass the torch to you my friend and I will get a set!!!
Old 02-13-2011, 11:16 PM   #4
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...uy-feeler.html
Old 02-13-2011, 11:57 PM   #6
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah

1. dysfunctnlretard
2. 05offroad
Old 02-14-2011, 07:26 AM   #7
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMal View Post
When I attempted to set this up in December they told me April was the earliest they could do it. If they got caught up with all the holiday orders they may be ready sooner. If so, I pass the torch to you my friend and I will get a set!!!
Awesome. I think our timing is good. These usually take a fee weeks to get going, then another few weeks to be official and collect everyones info. I think we may still be able to do it. And I'll gladly accept the torch!
Old 02-14-2011, 09:45 AM   #9
El Hombre Lobo is on a distinguished road
Army:
El Hombre Lobo's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in!!

1. dysfunctnlretard
2. 05offroad
3. El Hombre Lobo
Old 02-14-2011, 09:47 AM   #10
seattlesig is on a distinguished road
seattlesig's Tacoma Gallery
I would be in.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:49 AM   #11
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullzi511Tacoma06 View Post
If the price was right and I had the change, I'd be interested for sure.
x2.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:03 AM   #12
El Hombre Lobo is on a distinguished road
Army:
El Hombre Lobo's Tacoma Gallery
I've been browsing through the wet okole site and I can't find any options regarding the tacoma/trd logo some people have embroidered on their seats? Where do we pick which one we want or do we have to call them when our order is placed?

Also, what does full and half piping mean?
Old 02-14-2011, 10:11 AM   #13
mentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mentose457's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
x2.
X3
Old 02-14-2011, 10:32 AM   #15
ininerider is on a distinguished road
ininerider's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested...Let me know the details.....
Old 02-14-2011, 11:27 AM   #16
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Hombre Lobo View Post
I've been browsing through the wet okole site and I can't find any options regarding the tacoma/trd logo some people have embroidered on their seats? Where do we pick which one we want or do we have to call them when our order is placed?

Also, what does full and half piping mean?
Full piping is the custom color pipe-style stitching that occurs along the middle of the seats, and the edges/outside.

Half piping- the custom color piping Only occurs on the outside.

The logos are usually On a sheet the wet Okole provides us. If the group buy goes through, I think well get a sheet to look at which shows all the logos we have available.

I'm on my phone so it's hard to explain half/full piping but I'll try and post pics layers for comparison purposes
Old 02-14-2011, 11:29 AM   #17
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
how much are they typically?
Old 02-14-2011, 11:30 AM   #18
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
What a good guy you are manny!
Thanks JD. The covers are very cool, I love the ones I had on my Tacoma and I'm more than happy to take on the legwork so we can all enjoyem at a great price. The custom looks really goes well too.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:37 AM   #19
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be in for a set. I'm going to buy some soon anyways, would be nice to get a better rate.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:18 PM   #20
El' Capi-Tan
resq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to behold

EMS: Giles Rescue
Name: Josh
resq330's Tacoma Gallery
I couldn't wait on another Group Buy....Ordered mine on Friday!