Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

FEELER: Bestop

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-16-2011, 09:01 PM   #22
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick54 View Post
I talked to a rep at Autopartsdealer.com about a GB, they stated that they offer the lowest price possible and would not do aGB on this item. Check out their web site $466.05 W/free shipping. I have looked around and can't find a better price by $61.00. If you know of a better price post up and we might all get a good deal, but for right now it's Autopartsdealer.com
could you show a link because i couldnt find the bestop on this site
Old 02-16-2011, 09:08 PM   #23
2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Andrew
2KTacoPr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
i searched bestop in their product search. then it came up with a hardtop. click that and then the truck ones will be on the right
Old 02-16-2011, 09:16 PM   #25
2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Andrew
2KTacoPr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomathunder View Post
from that site it says it is not compatible with our trucks
it is for the first gens. idk if i will order from that site tho because when i type in my year it only gives me options for base model and regular cab and it says itll only fit regular cab. seems to be kinda f'ed so i might find a different place
Old 02-16-2011, 09:33 PM   #26
jimmygle is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimmy
jimmygle's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jimmygle
I was looking for a camping solution, but I just bought this truck tent instead for $186 after LOYALTY coupon code.

http://www.autoanything.com/truck-te...0A3257294.aspx
Old 02-17-2011, 04:04 PM   #28
Nick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E5 Machinist Mate - USS Downes San Diego Cal.
Name: Nick
Nick54's Tacoma Gallery
I called autopartsdealer.com and Bestop to verify that the item 76301-35 is in fact for 04-11 double cab long bed. As far as other options, you will need to call and inquire. I can't find anyone willing to do a GB so today I ordered mine and here is a view of my reciept>>>

Make sure our emails always reach your inbox. Add sales@AutoPartsDealer.com to your address book! Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday
7:00am - 5:00pm
Order by Phone
(866) 424-7000
Dear NICK,

Thank you for shopping at AutoPartsDealer.com,
Your order number is: 123118

Most in-stock orders are processed and ready to ship within 24-48 hours. Please see the specific ESD given next to your item below for the most accurate ESD we have available at this time. Below is your order confirmation, please keep a copy for your records. Item DescriptionSKUQTYTotalBestop Supertops for Trucks
Estimated Ship Date: 2/22/2011 BES-76301-351$466.05
Pricing Information Subtotal: $466.05 Shipping: $0.00 Tax: $0.00 Total:
$466.05

If you looking for a 2nd Gen dc-lb this is the part number 76301-35
Old 02-17-2011, 04:11 PM   #30
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
I can't even find one for a 2002 double cab???? 60x60.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:22 AM   #32
jimmygle is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimmy
jimmygle's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jimmygle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tervanun View Post
I'd like to have something that I can drive with :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick54 View Post

The only down side I can see with this option is if you need to drive your truck lets say to get food, fire wood, ice etc. you will have to take your tent down or drive 5 mph. or risk loosing the tent having it blown down or off.
I thought about that a lot, but in the end, I decided to take the money savings and additional head room over mobility.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:25 AM   #33
pyro13g will become famous soon enoughpyro13g will become famous soon enough

Name: Will
pyro13g's Tacoma Gallery
Interested depending on price
Old 02-18-2011, 10:45 AM   #34
tervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to all

Name: Danny
tervanun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmygle View Post
I thought about that a lot, but in the end, I decided to take the money savings and additional head room over mobility.
Hmm, I wouldn't use mine to camp any way. Just to keep gear "safe" and out of bad weather. I like tenting on the cold hard ground
Old 02-24-2011, 01:28 PM   #35
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
$465 for the short bed, shipped

http://www.autopartsdealer.com/besto...p354498-p.html

PN# 76308-35
Old 02-24-2011, 05:58 PM   #36
tervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
$465 for the short bed, shipped

http://www.autopartsdealer.com/besto...p354498-p.html

PN# 76308-35
I see $451.87 with free shipping
Old 02-24-2011, 06:01 PM   #37

Actually, I take that back, I don't think you're looking at the right model number
Old 02-24-2011, 06:10 PM   #38
1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
1bad10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I am Interested
Old 02-25-2011, 05:41 AM   #39
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tervanun View Post
I see $451.87 with free shipping
the handling fee was like 15 bucks. ill probably call and place an order just to make sure I get the right part number
Old 02-25-2011, 01:57 PM   #40
Nick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E5 Machinist Mate - USS Downes San Diego Cal.
Name: Nick
Nick54's Tacoma Gallery
Well I got my Bestop yesterday and although the weather is rather crappy today, I took a look at it and the instructions and it appears to be well made and fairly easy to install. I have a Bakflip F1 installed on the truck now but I'm going to try to install the Bestop on top of the F1 rails so I don't have to jerk around to much changing between the two when I need to. I'll take the F1 cover panels off and clamp the Bestop rails right on top. I sure hope this works.

Products Discussed in this Thread