Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

All-Pro Front Bumper Group Buy & MORE! (ends 3/31/11)

Old 02-21-2011, 12:18 PM   #41
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered the bumper with everything and sliders. Yay half of my tax returns gone!
Old 02-21-2011, 12:37 PM   #42
tervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to all

Name: Danny
tervanun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09blacktaco View Post
Awesome group buy!
Could I trouble you for a shipping quote for front bumper with light hoop, rear bumper with hitch, and sliders to 29201 business? Be gentle...
I don't even want to see that quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:40 PM   #43
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StandingCow View Post
Just ordered the bumper with everything and sliders. Yay half of my tax returns gone!
X2 Would it be to much to ask for a list of how many ppl have ordered, I know when I called in the amount of ppl calling in was crazy. hopefully I was one of the first ones I want this bumper bad!!!
Old 02-21-2011, 02:01 PM   #44
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
yeah what is the count at people that have paid already ?
Old 02-21-2011, 04:30 PM   #45
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOT View Post
yeah what is the count at people that have paid already ?
I didnt pay yet, just put my name on the list. They are calling when it is ready to be shipped so I can pay then.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:51 PM   #46
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
We will be updating the list every few days for the orders we receive. Thanks for everyone who have already shown interest and also those who have purchased so far!
Old 02-21-2011, 08:31 PM   #47
Three Percenter

Army:
thanks for the good deal man, and great timing with tax season too.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:39 PM   #48
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
stroM; find out the answer to my ? in PM yet?
Old 02-22-2011, 02:06 PM   #49
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
stroM; find out the answer to my ? in PM yet?
PM'd!
Old 02-22-2011, 02:50 PM   #50
jimmygle is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimmy
jimmygle's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jimmygle
I'm in for the sliders (without plates), but what is the shipping cost to 99205 residential?

Also, maybe I missed this, but how much is powder coating on the sliders?
Old 02-22-2011, 02:56 PM   #51

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
^Your looking at $72.85

We don't offer powdercoating for the sliders as we dont have a box large enough to ship them without UPS messing up the powdercoat!
Old 02-22-2011, 03:19 PM   #53
jimmygle is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimmy
jimmygle's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jimmygle
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
^Your looking at $72.85

We don't offer powdercoating for the sliders as we dont have a box large enough to ship them without UPS messing up the powdercoat!
Do you guys recommend powder coating over a bed liner type solution?
Old 02-22-2011, 04:16 PM   #54
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
i wish you would offer some first gen stuff): in need of some sliders and rear tube bumper for my 97(:
Old 02-22-2011, 04:47 PM   #55
brow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud of

Name: Andy
brow's Tacoma Gallery
Definately interested in the sliders, can you give me a price for shipping to 55043? I have a feeling shipping to Minnesota is going to be psychotic.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:13 PM   #56
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Are the sliders bolt on or weld on? Also how much for shipping a front bumper and sliders to 02766?
Old 02-22-2011, 05:52 PM   #57

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmygle View Post
Do you guys recommend powder coating over a bed liner type solution?
We actually recommend Rattle Can/Spray Paint over anything for easy touch up solutions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brow View Post
Definately interested in the sliders, can you give me a price for shipping to 55043? I have a feeling shipping to Minnesota is going to be psychotic.
$128.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
Are the sliders bolt on or weld on? Also how much for shipping a front bumper and sliders to 02766?
Our 05+ Sliders are bolt on. Shipping is $134.59
Old 02-22-2011, 06:39 PM   #58
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Awesome. I will be in touch before the end of next month.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:35 PM   #59
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
hey if i order a bumper from you guys would i be able to pick it up at your store because il will be down in socal march 14-16.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:36 PM   #60

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
^ Yes Sir! Just be sure to order before hand so we can have one pulled and waiting for you!