LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Group Buy...Details inside

Old 09-11-2008, 07:24 PM   #21
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Got our first order in ladies!!! Get on board while you can... once we hit our limit I do not accept any new orders.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:01 PM   #22
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
New member here, 1st mod will be HIDs. I will send you my info shortly.

About the HIDs though, I see the pics of the 3000k, they are extremely yellow. Is that the camera being wierd? I know those are suposed to be the brightest but it seems like they were actually dimmer because it was a darker yellow. I want the brightest possible but going by those pics I like the 4,300k much better.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:05 PM   #23
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoruptTaco View Post
New member here, 1st mod will be HIDs. I will send you my info shortly.

About the HIDs though, I see the pics of the 3000k, they are extremely yellow. Is that the camera being wierd? I know those are suposed to be the brightest but it seems like they were actually dimmer because it was a darker yellow. I want the brightest possible but going by those pics I like the 4,300k much better.
Well if you are going for your headlights I say don't go under 4300K. The 3000K is what some people do in there fog lights but not headlights
Old 09-11-2008, 09:12 PM   #24
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
I gotcha. Can you give me an exact price+shipping to 30458 (Statesboro, GA) for both the low beam and the High/low beam setups.

Need to know how much im going to spend since Im on a budget for a while trying to make payments.

Thanks
Old 09-11-2008, 09:17 PM   #25

I will try and get a photo of what the kits look like and stuff later tonight if not tomorrow. It is all plug and play super easy install.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:21 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
How much would that cost to add to the purchase? Are you getting enough interested people for this to go through?
How much would what cost?

Also I usually let the GB go for a week or two and if we don't have enough buyers I end up buying the remaining kits to make 50 and have my brother sell them in his shop. But just an FYI for the last 2 GB's we met our minimum with people still trying to buy in when the GB was closed.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:28 PM   #27
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
How much would what cost?

Also I usually let the GB go for a week or two and if we don't have enough buyers I end up buying the remaining kits to make 50 and have my brother sell them in his shop. But just an FYI for the last 2 GB's we met our minimum with people still trying to buy in when the GB was closed.
I hadn't realized I would get an email soo soon, not used to such good response time. I was wondering how much extra it would be for the fog lights, but that was all explained in the email. Thanks.

To everyone else.
Slim
is great I have pm'ed him with all my questions, he is quick and patient. Thanks slim
No where in my pm did I say conversion kit, I am assuming that was understood. If not let me know. He's good.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:36 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
I hadn't realized I would get an email soo soon, not used to such good response time. I was wondering how much extra it would be for the fog lights, but that was all explained in the email. Thanks.

To everyone else.
Slim
is great I have pm'ed him with all my questions, he is quick and patient. Thanks slim
No where in my pm did I say conversion kit, I am assuming that was understood. If not let me know. He's good.
Thanks for the compliment! And yes I got you down for the conversion kit everything you will need.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:38 PM   #29

Attention Members

This Group Buy will be ending on 9/25/08 and will not accept any new orders after that date. So please be sure to get your orders in well before that date and before we reach our 50 mark. Let me know if there are any questions.

Thank you everyone!
Old 09-12-2008, 03:49 PM   #30
silvertaco408 is on a distinguished road
silvertaco408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc2008 View Post
Let me help slim out a little. Here a picture of the HID kit 6000K Hi/Low beam I got from his Second GB
!!

High Beam

These pictures are pretty helpful but does anyone have similar pictures to these with 8000K Hi/Low beams so I can compare. Thanks
Old 09-12-2008, 09:49 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertaco408 View Post
These pictures are pretty helpful but does anyone have similar pictures to these with 8000K Hi/Low beams so I can compare. Thanks
I only think there were 1 or 2 8000k kits sold in my last group buys. I don't have any photos of them installed.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:40 PM   #32

Bumpy Bump....
Old 09-14-2008, 08:45 AM   #33
awwmann has a spectacular aura aboutawwmann has a spectacular aura aboutawwmann has a spectacular aura about
Name: pat
awwmann's Tacoma Gallery
buying both headlight and fog lights anyone have any pics of how they mounted the ballast for both
Old 09-14-2008, 11:38 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by awwmann View Post
buying both headlight and fog lights anyone have any pics of how they mounted the ballast for both
I have some pics somewhere on my comp... If I can't find them I will snap some new ones.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:03 PM   #35

Also a little FYI if anyone knows of any other forums please post a link to this thread. These kits will fit any vehicle not just Tacoma's!
Old 09-15-2008, 10:23 AM   #36

Today I will be coming home early from work and I promise to get up some photos for you guys!
Old 09-15-2008, 10:38 AM   #37
Rockstar Junkie will become famous soon enough

Rockstar Junkie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Rockstar Junkie
Slim... do these come with a Warranty?
Old 09-15-2008, 10:43 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar Junkie View Post
Slim... do these come with a Warranty?
12 Months.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:44 AM   #39

Also just a reminder! There are 10 more days until the GB will be closed to new buyers!

The remaining kits needed will be purchased by my brothers shop in order to get the GB done HOWEVER they will not be for sale here on TW they will be resold in my brothers shop for a much higher markup.

Thanks!
~Slim