Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 21! Ends 03/15/11

Old 04-12-2011, 10:22 PM   #201
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome I'm glad you reattempted the install and was a success. I saw your other post and was going to reply to try again. Enjoy the new brightness!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by willimatic View Post
Installed mine tonight, turned out great. Little work trying to find where to mount all the boxes and keep the wires as nice as possible.

These truly are plug n play, even after my disaster yesterday. I wrote about it yesterday on another thread, but long story short, I cut my finger right out of the gate, got blood on the new HID bulb thought it was done!

So I stopped and put everything away. Was so frustrated I was planning on selling them last night. Came home today after work, tried again and it went well. Took about an hour 1/2 but a lot of that time is just looking and thinking about how you want to route wire and what not.

Love the look of these things, they are awesome.
Old 04-13-2011, 11:07 PM   #202
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a 3k hid kit for the fogs. Running this again any time soon?
Old 04-15-2011, 03:34 PM   #203
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
I want to get a set of 5000K bulbs.

Please pardon any spelling mistakes or non-sensical BS. This message is sponsored by my iPod touch.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:39 PM   #204
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Well last night I noticed my headlights were dimmer than normal. Checked them out and noticed them filled with gas/smoke Havent turned them back on since
Old 04-23-2011, 05:37 AM   #205
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
question...

with the group buy of $85, why would you not want to buy from DDM Tuning which costs $55?

Im not trying to bust on the product at all... maybe this product is way better than the DDM kit.
For people with experience, is this kit worth the extra $30?
Old 04-25-2011, 07:44 PM   #206
treaddy is on a distinguished road

treaddy's Tacoma Gallery
thanks!

hey slim,
finally installed the 6k headlights,
they were easy to do, great light, and kinda cool!
thanks for the product, service, and knowledge.
cheersHID Xenon Group Buy Round 21! Ends 03/15/11-hid.jpg
Old 04-25-2011, 07:55 PM   #207
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInMaine View Post
question...

with the group buy of $85, why would you not want to buy from DDM Tuning which costs $55?

Im not trying to bust on the product at all... maybe this product is way better than the DDM kit.
For people with experience, is this kit worth the extra $30?

im with you. im not sure if this product is much better than the DDM kits. i do know that there are very few people satisfied with DDMs customer service. but for an extra $10 you can get DDM kits, which many people say are the best plug and play kits out there for under $100, from SharpHID.com. and they have excellent CS ratings and reviews. i emailed them with 2 questions and got answers same day. are slim's kits superior? if so they are obviously worth the extra cash
Old 04-25-2011, 08:14 PM   #208
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
im with you. im not sure if this product is much better than the DDM kits. i do know that there are very few people satisfied with DDMs customer service. but for an extra $10 you can get DDM kits, which many people say are the best plug and play kits out there for under $100, from SharpHID.com. and they have excellent CS ratings and reviews. i emailed them with 2 questions and got answers same day. are slim's kits superior? if so they are obviously worth the extra cash
Hey Guys,

I usually like to let my customers answer these questions so you get an unbiased answer. But I will give you my input. I can't speak for the quality of ddm or any other maker out there so I won't say they are good or bad. But I can tell you the quality of mine and how satisfied my customers have been with the overall quality and customer service I provide. I hope this is is helpful.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:18 PM   #209
treaddy is on a distinguished road

treaddy's Tacoma Gallery
bargains

i have usually found you get what you pay for,
hence, at $124 for the slim, bi-zenons,from Slim vs. ebay lowcost,
i feel confident this discounted product is of a higher quality, and appears so.
heck, a good set of piaa bulbs run $90, and they last a year,
these have had nothing but great reviews, it's a cheap mod.( a fill-up)
cheers
Old 04-25-2011, 08:20 PM   #210

Quote:
Originally Posted by treaddy View Post
hey slim,
finally installed the 6k headlights,
they were easy to do, great light, and kinda cool!
thanks for the product, service, and knowledge.
cheersAttachment 98423
Truck looks SICK!! glad it went smooth enjoy the lights!