Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 21! Ends 03/15/11

Old 03-10-2011, 10:55 PM   #41
fka unregistered lurker...
munkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
munkel's Tacoma Gallery
thanks, what is the brightest white, 4300 or 6000? Ideally with the least amount of "color".

Thanks!
Old 03-10-2011, 11:18 PM   #43
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Do it
Old 03-11-2011, 05:43 AM   #44
mayday671 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ralph
mayday671's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent! Thanks a lot hommie, can't wait for the product!
Old 03-11-2011, 07:21 AM   #45
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
ANYONE ON THE FENCE GET IN ON THIS!!

I've been in 2 previous group buys, one for headlights and one for my fog lights. They are super easy to install and make the WORLD of difference during night time driving. + They are a clear HID, none of that haze that the others project that blinds other drivers.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:59 AM   #46
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
ANYONE ON THE FENCE GET IN ON THIS!!

I've been in 2 previous group buys, one for headlights and one for my fog lights. They are super easy to install and make the WORLD of difference during night time driving. + They are a clear HID, none of that haze that the others project that blinds other drivers.
x2 - couldn't be happier with my kit.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:11 AM   #47
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by munkel View Post
thanks, what is the brightest white, 4300 or 6000? Ideally with the least amount of "color".

Thanks!
I would suggest the 4300K if you want least amount of color. The 6000K will be bright white as well but has a slight tint of blue to it.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:38 AM   #48
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Comparison photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris(NJ) View Post
Any before/after comparisons?

Anything more yellow for the fogs?
I have some comparison photos... click my photo link to take a look, but at the moment I only have the stock photos uploaded (don't know why but this post will be edited after I get the after shots uploaded).

I can say that the difference is not done justice by the photos tht I've taken... shortly after putting them in I took a trip to the coast where I ended up having to drive down a very narrow, curvy road with absolutely not lighting, save for my HIDs.

Before I turned onto this road, I only had my headlights on, which were not going to be of much help due to how short the line of sight was. I hit my fog light button, and I swear I thought I had just turned on one of those huge sky-shining spotlight things auto dealers use when they're having a "sale" that someone had put on the roof of my tacoma - the difference was almost like day and night.

If you're on the fence about this, step over. It has been worth every penny I spent on it, all $340ish. The only thing I wish I had done was ordered the 55w kit for the headlight.

Digital Slim Bi-Xenon High/Low headlights, 35w 4,300k H4 bulbs
Digital Slim Fogs, 35w 4,300k H10 bulbs
spare set of bulbs for each
Old 03-11-2011, 08:24 PM   #50
TiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the rough
TiMe's Tacoma Gallery
What's the best color temp for the 05 fogs? I did your last group buy and bought the 6k for my headlights and love them but now it looks like crap with my fogs on! Lol

I'm ready to buy hid fogs. Should I do 6k also?
Old 03-11-2011, 08:37 PM   #51
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMe View Post
What's the best color temp for the 05 fogs? I did your last group buy and bought the 6k for my headlights and love them but now it looks like crap with my fogs on! Lol

I'm ready to buy hid fogs. Should I do 6k also?
100% match them up with the heads. go 6000k for sure.
Old 03-13-2011, 12:44 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Paid! Can't wait to get them. About how long until they ship and arrive?
I place all the orders on the 15th and it takes a few days to get to me. Once I get them I box them all up and ship them out to you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Taco View Post
Is it possible to put me down for an order and pay it after the 15th (payday)?
Yes, just send me a PM with your order and I will hold off on shipping out your kit until I receive payment.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:30 PM   #55
willimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to behold

Name: Will
willimatic's Tacoma Gallery
How much of a differenece in the 35watt and 55watt options?
Old 03-14-2011, 09:25 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by willimatic View Post
How much of a differenece in the 35watt and 55watt options?
35w is perfect for daily driving and WAY brighter than your stock halogens. The 50w is more for off road use only since they are extremely bright to oncoming drivers. It's up to you what to get but I recommend the 35w if you plan to use them on the street.
Old 03-14-2011, 11:28 AM   #57
mattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
mattg43's Tacoma Gallery
where can I get replacement bulbs for these? Say I have one go out, and dont want to wait a week for a replacement shipped from you?
Old 03-14-2011, 08:16 PM   #60
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
H4 !!!! i forgot to mention