Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 21! Ends 03/15/11

Old 03-01-2011, 08:13 AM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow HID Xenon Group Buy Round 21! Ends 03/15/11

Group Buy is Now CLOSED!
Ends 03/15/11

Hello everyone!! I am so happy to bring you guys another group buy!

Today is the first day to get your orders in and will end PROMPTLY on the 15th of March at 5:00pm California time. Please don't wait till the last minute to get your orders in and please be sure to promptly pay your PayPal invoices when you receive them to ensure your order will be placed at the deadline. These kits are fully covered by a 12 month warranty.

Conversion Kits are 100% Plug & Play!

1998-Present Toyota Tacoma Bulb Sizes - H4 Bixenon (Headlights) H10 Low Beam (Fogs)

Select Color:
Temperatures: 4,300k, 6,000k, 8,000k, 10,000k, 12,000k, 15,000k and 30,000K (3,000k add $3.00)

Select Ballast:
NORMAL BALLAST
SIZE (low beam):
H1, H3, H4, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, D2S/R/C, D4S/C/R
PRICE: $84.95 + Flat Rate Shipping

Telescopic (hi/low beam) Bixenon:
H4, H13, 9004, 9007
PRICE: $104.95 + Flat Rate Shipping

SLIM DIGITAL BALLAST (only $20 more than regular ballast!) *MY RECOMMENDATION & Most Popular*
SIZE (low beam):
H1, H3, H4, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, D2S/R/C, D4S/C/R
PRICE: $104.95 + Flat Rate Shipping

Telescopic (hi/low beam) Bixenon:
H4, H13, 9004, 9007
PRICE: $124.95 + Flat Rate Shipping

Select Additional Options:
50w option - add $30 to Price
Extra Pair of Bulbs (Low Beam) - $30
Extra Pair of Bulbs (Bixenon) - $45

Pics of bulbs lit up + More:
Click for pics!!

Official DIY Install Thread! Thanks CableTec! "Click Here"

This will be my 21st successful and happy Group Buy!!

***Please PM me the following info to be added to this GB:
Name
TW Username
Mailing Address
Paypal Email Address
Full Order Details
I will then email you a PayPal invoice for your order. Please be sure to make your payment once invoice is received.

ORDER LIST

1. mikey6480 - 1 H4 4300K Bixenon Slim Payment Received
2. Hoyle - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim 50W Payment Received
3. crzyrdr52 - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim Payment Received
4. aoehrle11 - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim Payment Pending
5. jeremiekc - 1 H1 6000K Low Slim Payment Received
6. Boopie - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim Payment Received*
7. Blue - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim 50W Payment Received
8. doubleu - 1 H4 4300K Bixenon Slim Payment Received
9. Blaktak - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon 1 H10 4300K Low Payment Pending
10. Yoshi808 - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim 1 H10 6000K Low Slim Payment Received
11. Sandman614 - 2 H1 6000K Low Payment Received
12. mayday671 - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim Payment Received
13. jpsweet - 1 H10 6000K Low Slim Payment Received
14. Sharkbait - 1 H4 4300K Bixenon Slim Payment Received
15. munkel - 1 H4 4300K Bixenon Slim Payment Received
16. VAsponger - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim Payment Received
17. TiMe - 1 H10 6000K Low Slim Payment Received
18. bluetaco99 - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim 50W Payment Received
19. ViperJay - 1 H10 4300K Low Slim Payment Received
20. Lil'Taco - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim 1 H10 6000K Low Slim Payment Received
21. crf69 - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim Payment Received
22. DrunknSloth - 1 H10 3000K Low Payment Received
23. rainesdc5 - 1 H4 4300K Bixenon Slim Payment Received*
24. doubletap - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim 1 H10 3000K Low Slim Payment Received
25. fish08 - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim 1 H10 6000K Low Slim Payment Received
26. pudgie10 - 1 H4 4300K Bixenon Slim Payment Received
27. valleyheat - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim 1 H10 3000K Low Slim Payment Received
28. Willimatic - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim Payment Received
29. mugenrios2k - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Bulbs Payment Received

Old 03-01-2011, 11:25 AM   #2
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Any before/after comparisons?

Anything more yellow for the fogs?
Old 03-01-2011, 11:26 AM   #3
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
nevermind on #2. I see 3k listed at the end
Old 03-01-2011, 06:30 PM   #4
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris(NJ) View Post
Any before/after comparisons?

Anything more yellow for the fogs?
If you click the link in the first post there are some pictures of my truck with before and after comparison pics.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #5

Just so everybody knows. The kits are all ordered together at the end of the group buy on the 15th. You will receive a tracking # in your email address when your kits are shipped out.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:30 PM   #6
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I was wondering when you were going to have another gb, sadly I'll have to pass on this one and get you on the next one money is kinda tight right now
Old 03-03-2011, 09:33 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
I was wondering when you were going to have another gb, sadly I'll have to pass on this one and get you on the next one money is kinda tight right now
I understand man. You have to keep your priorities straight. and don't worry I'll be holding more group buys.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:41 AM   #8
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
I already have a set on my truck and absolutely love them, of course my wife also loves them and would like a set for her 2007 Mazda 6. I am not sure of the bulb size and have had no luck finding the size online. If you could let me know what size that it takes I would jump on this in a hearbeat. I would want the slim digital ballast. I believe that it is an H1 but not sure and want to make sure before i fork out $105.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:08 AM   #9
Lil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud of

Air Force: C-5 Loadmaster
Name: Scotty
Lil'Taco's Tacoma Gallery
What is up with the telescopic Hi/Low? Does it move in and out to adjust for hi/low beam? I've never heard of that before, has anyone used these and liked them and can vogue for them?
Old 03-05-2011, 06:23 AM   #10
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=wolfpack_5150;2830753]hope that helps.......

taken from

http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...de/[/QUOTE]

Hey thanks for that, I would normally look the stuff up myself but the government computer that I am on won't let me do searches. About the only thing I can do is get on Tacoma World.
Old 03-05-2011, 06:27 AM   #11
I like turtles!!!
The Munster will become famous soon enoughThe Munster will become famous soon enough

Air Force: A1C 822BDS
Name: Lance
The Munster's Tacoma Gallery
hey i'm just curious, what makes these better than say the $40 xentex i bought on ebay(shame on me i know), when if first got the the bulbs where as bright as could be, but four months later there not as bright and one bulb changed color. will these bulbs actually last?
Old 03-05-2011, 06:54 AM   #12
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
I am just guessing here, please correct me. It seems that these bulbs are meant for our Stock halogen reflectors given their shroud to protect other drivers. I have these projector housings and am running silverstars in them. Needless to say the lighting is fairly poor.

Are these bulbs meant for only reflectors?
Old 03-05-2011, 09:49 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
I am just guessing here, please correct me. It seems that these bulbs are meant for our Stock halogen reflectors given their shroud to protect other drivers. I have these projector housings and am running silverstars in them. Needless to say the lighting is fairly poor.

Are these bulbs meant for only reflectors?
I can replace projector bulb sizes as well. The stock halogen bulb sizes that don't have projectors come with the reflectors to help the oncoming traffic not get blinded. If you have a set of aftermarket projector lenses you can replace those silverstars with some HID's I just need to know what type of bulbs they are running. EDIT: I forgot to mention with those aftermarket housings you have a separate bulb for the high beams so if you wanted HID's for those as well they would be a whole separate kit. Nonetheless you can get just the low beam headlights alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Munster View Post
hey i'm just curious, what makes these better than say the $40 xentex i bought on ebay(shame on me i know), when if first got the the bulbs where as bright as could be, but four months later there not as bright and one bulb changed color. will these bulbs actually last?
I think you answered your own question. Quality and dependability. My kits come with a 12 month warranty and aren't cheaply made. If you have any questions about the kits just let me know. Anyone on here that has purchased my kits can let you know the quality you will receive. And that is not just quality of the kits but quality of the service I give. Hope you will become a happy buyer and join the club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Taco View Post
What is up with the telescopic Hi/Low? Does it move in and out to adjust for hi/low beam? I've never heard of that before, has anyone used these and liked them and can vogue for them?
You are correct the telescopic bulbs move to aim higher for the high beam function. All the kits I have sold on here for our Tacoma's require a telescopic bulb. Some people occasionally will buy just the low beam bulbs but then you no longer have working high beam functionality. If you have any other questions please let me know.
Old 03-05-2011, 09:59 PM   #14
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 03-06-2011, 06:40 AM   #15
dozer711 is a name known to alldozer711 is a name known to alldozer711 is a name known to alldozer711 is a name known to alldozer711 is a name known to alldozer711 is a name known to all

dozer711's Tacoma Gallery
I have had my HID's for 2 years now and they are as bright now as then.

Here is a b4 and after
Old 03-06-2011, 07:25 AM   #16
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
I can replace projector bulb sizes as well. The stock halogen bulb sizes that don't have projectors come with the reflectors to help the oncoming traffic not get blinded. If you have a set of aftermarket projector lenses you can replace those silverstars with some HID's I just need to know what type of bulbs they are running. EDIT: I forgot to mention with those aftermarket housings you have a separate bulb for the high beams so if you wanted HID's for those as well they would be a whole separate kit. Nonetheless you can get just the low beam headlights alone.
Just to clarify a little more. The bulbs with the reflectors are for reflector housings.
For Projector housings they will not come with the reflectors (to help the oncoming traffic not get blinded). Since the projectors are more concentrated aim the other drivers should be fine without these reflectors?
Old 03-06-2011, 01:07 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Just to clarify a little more. The bulbs with the reflectors are for reflector housings.
For Projector housings they will not come with the reflectors (to help the oncoming traffic not get blinded). Since the projectors are more concentrated aim the other drivers should be fine without these reflectors?
That is correct.

Sorry I should have been more clear.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:11 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozer711 View Post
I have had my HID's for 2 years now and they are as bright now as then.

Here is a b4 and after
I remember that picture from waaayyyy back lol. Glad to hear your lights are still going strong.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:16 PM   #19
bajaracer is on a distinguished road
Name: Charly
bajaracer's Tacoma Gallery
???, Is anyone using these eventhough they have BHLM? How much of a difference is there?
Old 03-06-2011, 04:52 PM   #20
LRGRNR

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
That is correct.

Sorry I should have been more clear.
Awesome, two more question and I'm in +1 for a friend!

Whats the major differences between the normal ballast and the slim ballast other than size?

Will these work for my friends Chevy Silverado?