Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

ATO Hi-Lift Bed Mounts Group Buy

Old 03-02-2011, 05:16 PM   #1
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation ATO Hi-Lift Bed Mounts Group Buy

GROUP BUY IS CLOSED!!!!!

Well you guys asked for it so here it is. A group buy on our no drill, easy install Hi-Lift Bed Mounts! These will ship bare metal and include all the mounting hardware.

Regular pricing on these mounts is $65 plus $10.50 shipped anywhere in the US.

40+ - 25% off ($48.75 + $10.50 shipping) $59.25 shipped
Additional $3.00 per stud if you wish to have them pre drilled for using a small pad lock.

This group buy is closed!!! Members who signed up please email me (kevin@armortechoffroad.com) with your name, address, email, screen name and how you want to pay. All order will ship via USPS Priority Mail and we will send tracking numbers out as they ship. Payments will be accepted either via Paypal or by calling in with credit card information.

Red = Paid
Blue = Shipped

Official List!!
1. JasoTaco
2. StandingCow
4. Jerseytaco - NO Contact
5. senna
6. Richard Cranium - 1 drilled
7. ballz716 - 2 drilled
8. MY50cal - 1 drilled
9. nrspence - 1 drilled
10. esalas - NO Contact
11. Fletcher007 - 2 drilled
12. socal4x - 2 drilled
13. dcwhite
14. Alby9999 - 2 drilled
15. Brunes - 1 drilled
16. eborgie
17. jspadaro
18. Wattapunk
19. JHAirForce05
20. stockplus - 2 drilled
21. ronny97 - 2 drilled
22. 2009 taco - 2 drilled
23. ArcticIDMT - 2 drilled
24. singlefin
25. Rconectn
26. TacoMTB
27. tdswimin8 - 1 drilled
28. LBtaco - 1 drilled
29. GreenMtnTaco - 1 drilled
30. TacoMal - 2 drilled
31. WW_FIREFIGHTER - 2 drilled
32. TimRD OffRoad
33. bitejr138
34. Kukulkan
35. Aaron - phone order
36. MountainEarth
37. elkhntr
38. WizzyTRDTXPRO
39. BrdMan23
40. Tacodog
41. sham_rock_253 -
42. la0d0g - 2 drilled

Members who stepped up and filled:

- Evil Monkey
- carcharias - 1 drilled
Old 03-02-2011, 07:12 PM   #3
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm. so tempting, i like that the railing system is still functionable because it sits lower

but what about something to deter theft?
Old 03-02-2011, 07:14 PM   #4
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
how well do these work with the tonneau covers that have rails behind the bed rail?
Old 03-02-2011, 07:27 PM   #5
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
hmmm. so tempting, i like that the railing system is still functionable because it sits lower

That is one of my concerns and I'm curious what other come up with.

I'm probabably just going to lock up the Hi-Lift with the cable I already have in the back of my truck.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:30 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal. I heard somewhere this ATO guy makes a pretty good product.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:31 PM   #7
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Bike lock through d-ring.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:31 PM   #8
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

One simple option is to drill a hole through the mounting stud and use a small pad lock which would prevent the wing nut from being removed.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:33 PM   #9
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
how well do these work with the tonneau covers that have rails behind the bed rail?
Not sure what type of mounting your talking about but here's a picture of them installed with a tonneau cover.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:37 PM   #10
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
I am in!
Old 03-02-2011, 08:41 PM   #11
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
I like your product, Am on the fence. Need a push to buy. How thick is the metal and can you bend these up buy hand? Asking for security purposes.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:55 PM   #12
hd snow is on a distinguished road
hd snow's Tacoma Gallery
They are around 3/16 or 1/4. Very heavy duty if someone reefed on them I think the rail would break or bend well before the mount would. Nice product!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacodog View Post
I like your product, Am on the fence. Need a push to buy. How thick is the metal and can you bend these up buy hand? Asking for security purposes.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:04 PM   #13
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Just a question will these work with my undercover on?
Old 03-02-2011, 09:18 PM   #14
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Sign me up for sure, had you on my list to get this once I got my hi-lift.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:48 AM   #15
bookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud of
Name: Mark
bookmonke's Tacoma Gallery
Will a 48" Hi-Lift with this fit on the bed under the back window, I got a BakFlip and thats the only rail I have open.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:00 AM   #16

Quote:

Did you just ask if an ATO product can be damaged?

Lemme get this one for him: You'll rip the track system off the truck before damaging these mounts.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:44 AM   #17
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
........and if you have it locked to the dring then there's nowhere to go with jack even if someone did break it free from the mounting or rip the whole bedrail off. I just need some hi lift jack points and I'd be all up in this business. Got no sliders and have base model factory bumpers.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:20 AM   #18
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
These are made from 3/16" plate, there is no way you are going to bend these by hand.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:21 AM   #19
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Just a question will these work with my undercover on?
Again I'm not sure how that particular cover mounts but it does hold the jack well below the top rail of the bed.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:23 AM   #20
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmonke View Post
Will a 48" Hi-Lift with this fit on the bed under the back window, I got a BakFlip and thats the only rail I have open.
Yes it will. Here's a picture from the original thread of a picture with it mounted like that.