Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Hi Lift Jack Group Buy

Old 03-08-2011, 04:45 PM   #61
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I can be mad at you for killing my group buy, but it wasn't exactly going very well to begin with.. so instead I'll thank you for showing me that I can just use amazon as the group buy.. lol.

thanks man
::thumbs up:: Good attitude....and I'm gunna click my way over to Amazon....
Old 03-08-2011, 04:50 PM   #62
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
::thumbs up:: Good attitude....and I'm gunna click my way over to Amazon....
lol. we tried!

its ok.. now i have a weathertech group buy to keep me busy
Old 03-08-2011, 05:00 PM   #63
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for your efforts JLink! I was just keeping an eye on it and debating. It was about $3 more compared to Amazon, just think if the discount was bigger there would be more interest!
Old 03-08-2011, 06:01 PM   #64
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Thanks for your efforts JLink! I was just keeping an eye on it and debating. It was about $3 more compared to Amazon, just think if the discount was bigger there would be more interest!
Thanks Sublime!
Let me know if you want in on the weather tech group buy lol
Old 03-08-2011, 07:05 PM   #65
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for trying JLink!
Old 03-08-2011, 07:11 PM   #66

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StandingCow View Post
Thanks for trying JLink!
No problem John, Let me know if you need some weather techs!
Old 03-08-2011, 09:30 PM   #67
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Nah, too much money, since I have a manual too they would be a PITA. I got some good floor mats in my truck now.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:51 PM   #68
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
He likes to do that with NJ GB's I guess Same thing was done to the snorkel GB. I guess he doesn't know how to PM
The point is to save folks money...if it's a GB but it costs MORE than somewhere else....Kinda not worth it. I'm glad he spoke up...I'd love for it to be a GB...but I also want to save money.
Old 03-09-2011, 03:37 PM   #70
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can be mad at you for killing my group buy, but it wasn't exactly going very well to begin with.. so instead I'll thank you for showing me that I can just use amazon as the group buy.. lol.

thanks man

I didn't try and kill you group buy and I'm glad your taking it better then the ^ did on his snorkel GB
Old 03-09-2011, 03:46 PM   #71
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
good try!
Old 03-09-2011, 03:51 PM   #72

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I mean.. Boyd does have a good point about being able to explore other options and see if we can get a better price for the Group Buy. And at the end of the day I would always rather support a small company than a major internet company. I know they were really looking foward to our group buy and I bet it would've doubled their Hi lift sales for the month or even for the quarter.

I'm just glad they are still hoping to do another group buy on something else they sell. Margie keeps mentioning a lift kit group buy, but i'll have to make a feeler for that and see if theres any interest.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:08 PM   #73
abides.

Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I mean.. Boyd does have a good point about being able to explore other options and see if we can get a better price for the Group Buy. And at the end of the day I would always rather support a small company than a major internet company. I know they were really looking foward to our group buy and I bet it would've doubled their Hi lift sales for the month or even for the quarter.

I'm just glad they are still hoping to do another group buy on something else they sell. Margie keeps mentioning a lift kit group buy, but i'll have to make a feeler for that and see if theres any interest.
You've still got that chance...I still haven't ordered- put a cart together but haven't pulled the trigger and if you come back with a better deal you might get more attention.

There is the hilift mount GB going on too...Good timing for both....
Old 03-09-2011, 05:08 PM   #74

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
You've still got that chance...I still haven't ordered- put a cart together but haven't pulled the trigger and if you come back with a better deal you might get more attention.

There is the hilift mount GB going on too...Good timing for both....
Yeah that's a good point.. I already talked to Margie and she cant do a better price, but I can reach out to some other companies and see if anyone wants to get rid of some Hi Lifts. Thanks Mark.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:24 AM   #75
Alby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud of
Name: Alby
Alby9999's Tacoma Gallery
I definitely want one it's just that the money is tight right now but interested if a better deal comes by.
Thanks for your efforts Jlink