Open now through March 31st!
Researching a better deal because depending on where you live, the shipping charge makes it more expensive than amazon.com
- Hey Everyone,
I contacted Hi-Lift about a group buy for their jacks, and they said unless we are able to get an order of 140 or more, they can't help us, but they suggested contacting Rocky Mountain Suspension. So I did.
- Margie from http://www.rockymountainsusp.com/ said she can hook us up, so here is the deal:
- We need a MINIMUM of 10 people in order to get the discount, which is 12% off a purchase of $110 or more (Hi Lift Jack and a couple accessories, just as long as it's over $110 you will get 12% off. Add your name to the list, once we reach 10 people we can start calling in our orders. DO NOT try to order before we hit 10 people.
- After we have met the required 10 orders, anyone from TacomaWorld can call them and tell them their username and recieve the discount until March 31st.
- We will be paying shipping, prices depend on where you live.
- They are doing this as a courtesy to us, and wont be making much money off our orders, so remember them and order some stuff from them in the future too. Margie said if this goes well she would be willing to do other group buys, so lets be respectful of their company and send them some orders.
- Do NOT sign up if you will not actually buy one. Anyone who signs up and then backs out will be added to the Group Buy Black List.
- If you have any questions go ahead and ask.
- Check out their website, they have a lot of different lift kit options too.
Here is an example, this is what I will be buying:
-Hi Lift X-treme 60" ($98.50)
-Handle Keeper ($10.75)
-Fix It Kit ($14.00)
= $173.25 - %12 = $152.46 + $23.00 (shipping depends on your location) = $175.46
Here are the available items:
-All Cast Hi Lift Jack
-Cast and Steel Hi Lift Jack
-X-treme Hi Lift Jack
-Handle All multifunction tool
-Off Road Kit
-Off Road Base
-Fix It Kit
-Adjustable Tube Mounts
-4XRAC mounting system
-Loc RAC mounting system
-Neoprene Jack Protector