Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Hi Lift Jack Group Buy

Old 03-03-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Lift Jack Group Buy

***UPDATED***

Open now through March 31st!

Researching a better deal because depending on where you live, the shipping charge makes it more expensive than amazon.com

- Hey Everyone,
I contacted Hi-Lift about a group buy for their jacks, and they said unless we are able to get an order of 140 or more, they can't help us, but they suggested contacting Rocky Mountain Suspension. So I did.

- Margie from http://www.rockymountainsusp.com/ said she can hook us up, so here is the deal:

- We need a MINIMUM of 10 people in order to get the discount, which is 12% off a purchase of $110 or more (Hi Lift Jack and a couple accessories, just as long as it's over $110 you will get 12% off. Add your name to the list, once we reach 10 people we can start calling in our orders. DO NOT try to order before we hit 10 people.

- After we have met the required 10 orders, anyone from TacomaWorld can call them and tell them their username and recieve the discount until March 31st.

- We will be paying shipping, prices depend on where you live.

- They are doing this as a courtesy to us, and wont be making much money off our orders, so remember them and order some stuff from them in the future too. Margie said if this goes well she would be willing to do other group buys, so lets be respectful of their company and send them some orders.

- Do NOT sign up if you will not actually buy one. Anyone who signs up and then backs out will be added to the Group Buy Black List.

- If you have any questions go ahead and ask.

- Check out their website, they have a lot of different lift kit options too.

Here is an example, this is what I will be buying:
-Hi Lift X-treme 60" ($98.50)
-Neoprene Protector($21.00)
-Handle Keeper ($10.75)
-4XRAC ($29.00)
-Fix It Kit ($14.00)

= $173.25 - %12 = $152.46 + $23.00 (shipping depends on your location) = $175.46

Here are the available items:
-All Cast Hi Lift Jack
-Cast and Steel Hi Lift Jack
-X-treme Hi Lift Jack
-Handle All multifunction tool
-Lift Mate
-Off Road Kit
-Off Road Base
-Fix It Kit
-Adjustable Tube Mounts
-4XRAC mounting system
-Loc RAC mounting system
-Bumper Lift
-Jack Protector
-Neoprene Jack Protector
-Handle Keeper
Old 03-04-2011, 03:23 AM   #3
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
How much are they normally?
$60-$100 depending on which one you get. Check out their website..
rockymountainsusp.com
Old 03-04-2011, 04:16 AM   #5
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Anyone have a recommendation- 48 or 60 inch for a 3 inch lift??

I'm interested to see what the discount on a a jack, off road base, neprene cover, and handle keeper would be...
Boyd (Oswego) suggested the 60.. he said the other sizes barely got him off the ground.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:49 AM   #7
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in a 60 with neoprene cover, offroad base & bumper lift if the bumper lift will allow me to use it on my stock bumpers. I have no sliders and not sure of other jack points if not using an adapter for the stock bumpers. Then I would buy the bed rail mounts in the other thread.....
Old 03-04-2011, 04:50 AM   #8
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, I will go for a 60" All Cast... with a Off-Road Kit!
Old 03-04-2011, 05:14 AM   #9
Alby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud of
Name: Alby
Alby9999's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested. Are you sure about the 48" not being high enough. I have a 3" lift with 33" tires and I would like to mount it across the front of the bed so I don't think the 60" would fit. This is good timing as there is a group buy on the mounting kit for the hi lift.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html
Old 03-04-2011, 05:48 AM   #10
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
nice one....ill just need to figure out which accessories will work best for me....since the sliders went on, a high lift would be perfect...wher is the mounting kit gb.

thanks again josh
Old 03-04-2011, 05:50 AM   #11
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby9999 View Post
I'm interested. Are you sure about the 48" not being high enough. I have a 3" lift with 33" tires and I would like to mount it across the front of the bed so I don't think the 60" would fit. This is good timing as there is a group buy on the mounting kit for the hi lift.

2nd. Where is the 60 being mounted if its overall height is 61.75?
Old 03-04-2011, 05:51 AM   #12
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
nice one....ill just need to figure out which accessories will work best for me....since the sliders went on, a high lift would be perfect...wher is the mounting kit gb.

thanks again josh
This guy is selling his kit:
Old 03-04-2011, 06:48 AM   #13
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby9999 View Post

I have a 6" lift and only got the 48" Hi-Lift. No problems lifting from the sliders. I can lift the whole side of the truck up enough to change the tires. It even works lifting the rear of the truck up by the tow package.
Just measure from the ground to the highest point you will pick up from and determine if you will need to go higher than 48".
Keep in mind though if you use the Lift Mate or Bumper Lift attachments then you are increasing the height that you need to jack it up and thus maybe requiring the 60" Hi-Lift.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:00 AM   #14
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-04-2011, 07:21 AM   #16
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
after the incident I had in my garage last weekend with my hi-lift, I would consider an aluminum racing jack with some 2x4 blocks instead.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:22 AM   #17
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
I'm just gonna watch this for now, waiting on pricing...
Same here!
Old 03-04-2011, 07:23 AM   #18
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
after the incident I had in my garage last weekend with my hi-lift, I would consider an aluminum racing jack with some 2x4 blocks instead.
What happened?
Old 03-04-2011, 07:24 AM   #19
paperwerk is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Wes
paperwerk's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-04-2011, 07:28 AM   #20
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Centered the hi-lift on the rear bumper (stock) about one inch to the left of the factory hitch nut. Jacked it till both wheels were off the ground which I have a aal in the back so it was up in the air pretty good.
Unstable as hell. Truck shot off to the right almost thru the garage wall and jack shot off to the left.
Mind you I was only about 1 inch off center because of the trailer hitch nut.
The entire thing felt flimsy as hell. Just my experience.