Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Weather Tech Group Buy March 2011

Old 03-08-2011, 06:29 PM   #21
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06tacotrd View Post
So then send me a pm with your info. follow the directions in the op
Old 03-08-2011, 06:36 PM   #22
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
How long is this gb open for
Old 03-08-2011, 06:40 PM   #23
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
How long is this gb open for
OK fair enough.. I forgot to put it in the OP, but come one!! its even in my signature!!

APRIL 4th
Old 03-08-2011, 07:20 PM   #24

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
come on guys lets see if we can get atleast 5 tonight.. already have 3
Old 03-08-2011, 07:59 PM   #26

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
I'm in!
Hell yea you are!!

Quote:
Orders so far: Keep in mind we need 50!!
1. JLink
2. PAlittlematty
3. TRICOMA
4. HomerTaco
Old 03-08-2011, 09:44 PM   #27
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Will send my info in next few days. On my phone right now and is a PITA to do like this.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:48 PM   #28
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
any idea on shipping to the great white north? im debating this.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:25 PM   #29
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Yes!!! Been totally waiting on this for a couple of months. Thanks OP for setting this up. I sent you a PM with my info.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:33 PM   #30
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
are these the digital fit

http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvp...iceIds=592,756

or the "all weather"...

http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvp...=660&Year=2010

???
Old 03-08-2011, 11:58 PM   #31
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in San Diego want to split shipping? I need only the rear row, I'm sure someone needs the front.. Pm me we can split it and save $9 each! Lol
Old 03-09-2011, 04:31 AM   #32

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post

Digiital fit floorliners
Old 03-09-2011, 05:03 AM   #33

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gieser View Post
I will email Kelly and see if shipping is the same to canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppham444 View Post
Yes!!! Been totally waiting on this for a couple of months. Thanks OP for setting this up. I sent you a PM with my info.

Thanks Phuong!
Old 03-09-2011, 05:32 AM   #34
CanadianGuy is on a distinguished road

CanadianGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gieser View Post

^^ Also interested in shipping to Canada.
Old 03-09-2011, 06:50 AM   #35
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Cmon guys(and girls) we can get 50 orders pretty quick here! Speak up n get in on this.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:35 AM   #36

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianGuy View Post
^^ Also interested in shipping to Canada.
I emailed Kelly to ask her about that, hopefully I'll hear back today
Old 03-09-2011, 09:00 AM   #37
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in the Ft. Bragg area getting in on this. Already have them for my Taco but my wife wants some for her SUV. If interested PM me.

JLink good job hooking this up. +1 Rep for putting in your personal time.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:33 AM   #38

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post
Anyone in the Ft. Bragg area getting in on this. Already have them for my Taco but my wife wants some for her SUV. If interested PM me.

JLink good job hooking this up. +1 Rep for putting in your personal time.
Thanks man!

Canada guys- I talked to Kelly and she said shipping will depend on where you live. You can pm me with your address and I'll find out how much it will cost
Old 03-09-2011, 04:10 PM   #39

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Orders so far: Keep in mind we need 50!!
1. JLink
2. PAlittlematty
3. TRICOMA
4. HomerTaco
5. ppham444
6. Mr2lor
7. Matt1381
bump for more!!! lets get up to #10 tonight!
Old 03-09-2011, 05:39 PM   #40

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
alright! #8
Lets get atleast 2 more tonight!