Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Weather Tech Group Buy March 2011

Old 03-09-2011, 05:16 PM   #41
booboy is on a distinguished road

booboy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in! I'll send a PM in a minute.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:27 PM   #42
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
If i can find someone in SD that wants to order full set and I will take the rears I am in for sure.

Let me see in a week or two if I want to order a complete new front/rear and sell my current fronts
Old 03-09-2011, 06:13 PM   #43
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRWorks View Post
If i can find someone in SD that wants to order full set and I will take the rears I am in for sure.

Let me see in a week or two if I want to order a complete new front/rear and sell my current fronts
Yeah you could just order the rears ( I saw your post before about wanting to split shipping costs ) but I say you just get a full set for when your current fronts wear out, or so u can sell them
Old 03-09-2011, 06:17 PM   #44
Stack Knots is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Danny
Stack Knots's Tacoma Gallery
I am in!! Thanks for getting this together!

pm sent
Old 03-09-2011, 06:44 PM   #45
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Orders so far: Keep in mind we need 50!!
1. JLink
2. PAlittlematty
3. TRICOMA
4. HomerTaco
5. ppham444
6. Mr2lor
7. Matt1381
8. Kickers1515
9. booboy
10. NC10TRDSPORT
11. Stack Knots
Hell Yeah! Lets get 15!!!
Old 03-09-2011, 06:58 PM   #46
MY09TACO is on a distinguished road

MY09TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I'm #12
Old 03-09-2011, 07:14 PM   #47

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY09TACO View Post
I'm #12
Yeaaaa!!
Old 03-09-2011, 07:52 PM   #48

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
night bump
Old 03-09-2011, 07:55 PM   #49
KingTaco91 is on a distinguished road

KingTaco91's Tacoma Gallery
I need the rears.....Im in. Hopefully there is enough interest.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:24 PM   #50
KingTaco91 is on a distinguished road

KingTaco91's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong here JLink but I've replied to your PM response 3 times already and I don't see anything in my sent folder
Old 03-09-2011, 10:48 PM   #51
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTaco91 View Post
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong here JLink but I've replied to your PM response 3 times already and I don't see anything in my sent folder
Maybe you accidentally clicked delete instead of send?
Old 03-10-2011, 04:04 AM   #52

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTaco91 View Post
haha yea sent folders are weird.. I got all of your pm's. Thanks for the quick response!
Old 03-10-2011, 10:56 AM   #53
Stack Knots is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Danny
Stack Knots's Tacoma Gallery
bump...lets do it!
Old 03-10-2011, 12:46 PM   #54
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Next!
Old 03-10-2011, 12:49 PM   #55
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

882 people have looked at this thread and there's only 12 people in on it?
Old 03-10-2011, 12:52 PM   #56
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent for rear liners
Old 03-10-2011, 02:35 PM   #57
jdcrowe75 is on a distinguished road
jdcrowe75's Tacoma Gallery
Weather Tech

PM'd for fronts only.
Add me to the list.
#15 I think.
Did I miss the method of payment required?
Old 03-10-2011, 02:48 PM   #58
"the soulless ginger"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdcrowe75 View Post
PM'd for fronts only.
Add me to the list.
#15 I think.
Did I miss the method of payment required?
you call weathertech n give them your info for verification. am i correct on this guys?
Old 03-10-2011, 03:59 PM   #59
Steig is on a distinguished road
Steig's Tacoma Gallery
Floor mat color

What color Digi Fit floor mats would look best with Zodiac/Zinc Cloth Seat Trim ? Grey or Black ?
Old 03-10-2011, 05:03 PM   #60
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steig View Post
What color Digi Fit floor mats would look best with Zodiac/Zinc Cloth Seat Trim ? Grey or Black ?
Wesley Snipe once said, "Always bet on black!"