Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Weather Tech Group Buy March 2011

Old 05-22-2011, 04:38 PM   #641
litegide24 is a jewel in the roughlitegide24 is a jewel in the roughlitegide24 is a jewel in the rough
litegide24's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the mat I'd like to lay in the floor liner

Old 05-22-2011, 09:44 PM   #642
CTID
bitejr138 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbitejr138 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbitejr138 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbitejr138 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbitejr138 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbitejr138 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbitejr138 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbitejr138 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbitejr138 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbitejr138 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbitejr138 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: STG2 - USS Lake Erie CG70
Name: Kelly
bitejr138's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by litegide24 View Post
Here is the mat I'd like to lay in the floor liner
Why? The Weathertech floor "liners" ARE floor mats. They just provide more coverage. I have the Tacoma all weather floor mats too and my Weathertechs REPLACED them. Now I'm selling them...no need for both. Besides, they would probably slide around and cause more of a headache.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:42 PM   #643
litegide24 is a jewel in the roughlitegide24 is a jewel in the roughlitegide24 is a jewel in the rough
litegide24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitejr138 View Post
Why? The Weathertech floor "liners" ARE floor mats. They just provide more coverage. I have the Tacoma all weather floor mats too and my Weathertechs REPLACED them. Now I'm selling them...no need for both. Besides, they would probably slide around and cause more of a headache.
"Why?" because I like the idea of having to lift a mat out every time I get fuel and shake off any loose debris without have an ordeal of the clips... I want the weathertechs to capture loose stuff the gets beyond the small all weather mats.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:35 PM   #644
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by litegide24 View Post
"Why?" because I like the idea of having to lift a mat out every time I get fuel and shake off any loose debris without have an ordeal of the clips... I want the weathertechs to capture loose stuff the gets beyond the small all weather mats.
I understand what you are saying, but I feel like this is a bad idea. the clips are there for a reason, and putting another layer of thick rubber under your brake, gas, and possibly clutch pedal just seems unsafe to me. the weathertechs are really easy to remove anyway.. i take mine out everytime i wash my truck and spray them with simple green then let them sit a little while, then rinse them off. makes them look brand new again. to take them out just slide one hand under them and hold the clip while you lift the mat with the other hand. or just dont use the clips