Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Weather Tech Group Buy March 2011

Old 03-08-2011, 04:32 PM   #1
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Weather Tech Group Buy March 2011

Group Buy Is Now Closed!!!!

I just got an email from Kelly. She said there were 4 members from the first list and 2 members from the second list who never returned her calls, and their orders will be cancelled as of this friday april 15, unless she hears from them by then.
She has contacted most of the members on the third list, but if you dont get a call from her tomorrow, let me know and I will give you her phone number.

Thanks to everyone who helped make this a huge success!

Hey Guys we need atleast 50 orders for this to actually happen. I will be posting how many I have so we know how many we still need. This ends APRIL 4th, but get your orders in NOW!!!
Orders so far: 80

Digital Fit Floorliners
The deal is:
Front floorliners (2-piece) = $70.77
Rear floorliner (one-piece) = $50.97

Every floorliner set will be charged $18.00 shipping (regardless 1st row only, 1st and 2nd row)
-Shipping to Alaska/Hawaii will be $35.00

We can get floorliners for other vehicles too, but you must order for your tacoma too.

We can also get other weather tech items (I'm getting side window deflectors) but we dont have pricing for anything else. When they call you for payment, you can ask for prices on other things and decide if you want anything else.
For example:
Side Window Deflectors- Front pair = $44.97, Rear pair = $33.00, Front/Rear pairs = $68.97

How payment works:
When we have 50 people on the list, I will email everyone's information to Weathertech and they will begin calling everyone on the list. They will confirm that the information I have entered is correct, as well as ask you for your billing information.

Additional notes: Manual Transmission trucks will need to trim the liners to fit. Access Cab trucks click this link to see what you need to do. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ccess-cab.html

So here is what I need you to do... If you DEFINITELY want in on this, send me a pm with your:
-First and Last name
-Phone number
-Address
-Email Address
-Vehicle Specs (make model year sub model/style)
-Color of floorliners and which ones (front, rear, both)
-Retainer Hooks on passenger side or not

Example:
"John Smith
732 567 8661
123 tacoma world street, internet town, usa, 11111
johnsmith@emailaddress.com
2010 toyota tacoma double cab
black front and rear
2 hooks on passenger side
also want side window deflectors for front and back"

I will respond to you after I have entered your information. If you do not get a response with in a few days, send me a pm asking if I got your first one.

If you sign up then bail at the last minute you will be added to the Black Listed thread...

Alright everyone lets get some floorliners!

-Josh

First List (ordered Monday 3/21):
1. JLink
2. PAlittlematty
3. TRICOMA
4. HomerTaco
5. ppham444
6. Mr2lor
7. Matt1381
8. Kickers1515
9. booboy
10. NC10TRDSPORT
11. Stack Knots
12. MY09TACO
13. KingTaco91
14. Taco_Truck
15. darrmill
16. toyo freak
17. jdcrowe75
18. raul0365
19. LBCdmv
20. swopeti
21. redezman
22. NinerFreak
23. enjm10
24. Wesper
25. dpink76912
26. TanSR5X4
27. mattg43
28. PSU Taco85
29. ds46000
30. Broden
31. bills yota 2wpeel
32. Nolz
33. kyl57es
34. fvtalon
35. Morris taco
36. Pyro13g
37. willimatic
38. doubletap
39. kingstaco
40. wdinfla
41. Mudman
42. cyuhlater
43. FFRNDAN
44. DHSDave
45. TacoTabe
46. bigyetti
47. (o.O)y
48. justin144
49. scooter58
50. Steig
51. gwai lo
52. Chainsmoker
53. J Hoss
54. younglexx
55. himmie
56. sje1124
57. deerdevil
58. GabeJ
59. kevinS
60. TacPro45
61. alejandro
62. Rocketball
63. JeenyusSB
64. vierzwanzig
65. jtacoma1
66. nipponnathan
67. tonyplanet
68. SMKYTXN
69. JFman00

Second List:
1. 08RedYota
2. bluepill
3. 05X
4. rp2000r
5. Cerviperus
6. seattlesig
7. pudgie10
8. Cruzn
9. eckcessive
10. koston78
11. flyfishinMT
12. wiseguy
13. 09Doright8126
14. atlista
15. druber
16. Pakow
17. Silvertaco82
18. SanMarcosTacoma
19. Derecho
20. BreakfastTaco
21. 2004robert
22. Sleeper362
23. harpoonalt
24. Yoshi808
25. thedude
26. Easy
27. AsianAnts
28. tacomacrzy09
29. Tfreeman
30. PVP
31. ishootducks
32. WooDy
33. HaynTaco
34. trd888
35. backtrix
36. johnson910413
37. Dirty5Thirty
38. Krap22
39. SoCal Will
40. Yesterdayz
41. jciarroc
42. Tahoma Mnt Man
43. Cousinkenneth
44. bolson
45. pmosin
46. RacerAV
47. morgancr
48. dswicegood
49. bitejr138
50. alexander323bc
51. tarandus
52. double tap (again)
53. TacoEnthusiast

Third List
1. name with held
2. socal16
3. LetsGoHalos
4. dc22ap1
5. yorkshirelad
6. Sandman614
7. Husker
8. Beerrun
9. MrJKC
10. nofords08
11. pojo82
12. kayakphish
13. Moon
14. StoopidHead
15. 1969novaguy
16. amcquay
17. Richard Cranium
18. spares
19. Monumental
20. georgeandkanoa
21. unentered
22. Padaurizio
23. sixdoubleseven
24. octacorunner
25. cc tacoma
26. wreckless fool
27. subtleshift
28. Bajones
29. 1moonshine2
30. sherstcp
31. maconhurler
32. Beau1911
33. elgin
34. 06tacotrd
35. blkdouttaco
36. pyrite2011
37. Zanamoe
38. TacoBull
39. rev25sharp
40. TacoMTB
41. KingMoo
42. keisersoze
43. TacoRun
44. SoxTacoma12
Old 03-08-2011, 04:42 PM   #2
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
if price is low enough im in
Old 03-08-2011, 04:45 PM   #3
ds46000 is on a distinguished road
ds46000's Tacoma Gallery
just posted this in the thread about the guy who was trying to decide which color to buy...but thought it might help people out here too. Especially once you get the group buy together:

For anyone that has these floor mats, do you recommend the ones w/ holes (for securing to floor) or without holes? As I mentioned in the other thread, it looks like they would be snug enough to not move around even without the holes/securing to floor...but has anyone had any experience w/ that?
Old 03-08-2011, 04:47 PM   #5
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
im buyin a set this weekend, group buy or not.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:48 PM   #6
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds46000 View Post
just posted this in the thread about the guy who was trying to decide which color to buy...but thought it might help people out here too. Especially once you get the group buy together:

For anyone that has these floor mats, do you recommend the ones w/ holes (for securing to floor) or without holes? As I mentioned in the other thread, it looks like they would be snug enough to not move around even without the holes/securing to floor...but has anyone had any experience w/ that?
im getting the ones with holes...
Old 03-08-2011, 04:48 PM   #7
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds46000 View Post

I dont want the holes. I have "Husky Liners" now, which are real similar to weather tech, but I want the weather tech for the rear seats, so I'm getting the front too. The way I see it, I want these liners to keep dirt and crap from getting on the carpet. Getting ones with holes in them will just ALLOW dirt and crap to get on the carpet.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:49 PM   #8
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:49 PM   #10
AZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
AZHornet's Tacoma Gallery
I would recommend the ones with the hole in the ground

I ended up buying these for my 2009 DoubleCab; word of warning..I used the stock mounts that came with my mats as opposed to the ones that came with the Weathertechs..surprisingly those were the only disappointing parts of the mats...the stocks ones seemed to keep the mats in place better.

http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvp...iceIds=592,756
Old 03-08-2011, 04:51 PM   #11
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I dont want the holes. I have "Husky Liners" now, which are real similar to weather tech, but I want the weather tech for the rear seats, so I'm getting the front too. The way I see it, I want these liners to keep dirt and crap from getting on the carpet. Getting ones with holes in them will just ALLOW dirt and crap to get on the carpet.
the holes arnt THAT big. i currently have rubber one size fits all, they have a diamond plate type design in them and have holes where all the little ridges attach to the mats. they really dont let mud or dirt get through. just water. ill put up pics in a second.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:51 PM   #12
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

whats shipping usually run on the front n rear sets? anyone know?
Old 03-08-2011, 04:55 PM   #13
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-08-2011, 04:55 PM   #14

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
actually I was just looking on their web site.. I dont think you can get the driver's side with out holes, so I guess I'm going to get the ones with holes for passenger side too...
Old 03-08-2011, 04:57 PM   #15
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
actually I was just looking on their web site.. I dont think you can get the driver's side with out holes, so I guess I'm going to get the ones with holes for passenger side too...
does your passenger side have holes right now built into the truck?
Old 03-08-2011, 05:19 PM   #16

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
does your passenger side have holes right now built into the truck?
the factory mats have holes and came with the hooks, I pulled the hooks out to use the husky liners. I am now getting weathertechs with holes.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:23 PM   #17

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
The op has been updated.. Everyone read it and pm me with your orders
Old 03-08-2011, 06:06 PM   #18
"the soulless ginger"

I'm in! Happy birthday to me!
Old 03-08-2011, 06:10 PM   #19

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
just saying "im in" doesnt mean you're in. read the op and pm me with all the info
Old 03-08-2011, 06:12 PM   #20
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
If it's a deal I'm in.