Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Any URD CAI goup buys coming soon?

Old 03-11-2011, 12:35 PM   #1
Taco Madre
ronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ronny
ronny97's Tacoma Gallery
Any URD CAI goup buys coming soon?

Just wanted to know if there are any plans for URD CAI group buy any time soon. The sun is out and it's time to play, so if there are plans for a URD CAI group buy please let us know so we can start saving our pennies.

If you agree please post on this thread.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:39 PM   #2
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Contact Gadget on www.xr-u.com . He is the URD Vendor
Old 03-11-2011, 12:53 PM   #3
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
He is a vendor here as well.
True, but he checks the x-ru forums more frequently
Old 03-11-2011, 12:58 PM   #4
Taco Madre
ronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to behold

ronny97's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Guys...the goal is to generate a buzz so that if URD was not planning on creating a group buy, they might consider doing one now. So if any of you guys are interested, please post on this thread so that we can persuade them to create a group buy for us.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:58 PM   #5

I'm out, already have an AFE stage 2, Good luck to ya brother!
Old 03-11-2011, 03:43 PM   #6
J-rob
beefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J-Rob
beefcake's Tacoma Gallery
I'm out too, i have the deckplate mod, but i agree maybe this can spark them to do a group buy with the CAI product
Old 03-12-2011, 09:12 AM   #8
jsmesny is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
jsmesny's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in.
Old 03-12-2011, 03:11 PM   #9
Taco Madre

ronny97's Tacoma Gallery
That's it. Only 3 people interested. Man I thought this would generate more interest. Well I'm not giving up hope.
Old 03-17-2011, 12:06 AM   #11
ROCKETCELL
Rocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the rough
Name: Trevor
Rocketcell's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up I am in for group buy for URD Supercharger kit!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Larry View Post
I'm in for the CAI.
I would like to display my interest in a S/C discount from URD!!!!!