Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Pre-Made Satoshi Grille Piece Group Buy

Old 04-21-2011, 05:02 AM   #381
Chainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ed
Chainsmoker's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the update Homer ....... too mad it didn't work out ....
Old 04-22-2011, 02:20 AM   #383
Rconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rconectn's Tacoma Gallery
Im all for purchasing the mesh I originally was going to have on the Satoshi.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:23 AM   #384
sherstcp is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Federal
Name: Calvin
sherstcp's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still in for the #1 mesh. Any way u can post instructions on how u removed the insert? I'd love to not have to match the pyrite mica bezel.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:03 AM   #385
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherstcp View Post
I'm still in for the #1 mesh. Any way u can post instructions on how u removed the insert? I'd love to not have to match the pyrite mica bezel.
Yeah...
I've got an idea for the POS base grill I was using while I was researching the insert GB. Going to mess with that one so I'll be pulling it apart.
I'll make a video of that one being separated for y'all.
I had one from when I did the stock one but the lighting sucked & its basically useless.
We'll see how crazy this weekend is.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:38 AM   #386
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in some number 1
Old 04-23-2011, 02:56 PM   #387
jaylab98 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
jaylab98's Tacoma Gallery
still in for mesh
Old 04-23-2011, 05:57 PM   #388
tdswimin8 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
tdswimin8's Tacoma Gallery
still in for mesh
Old 04-25-2011, 07:44 PM   #389
socal4x is a name known to allsocal4x is a name known to allsocal4x is a name known to allsocal4x is a name known to allsocal4x is a name known to allsocal4x is a name known to all
socal4x's Tacoma Gallery
me too! #1 mesh
Old 04-26-2011, 12:38 AM   #390
tdswimin8 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
tdswimin8's Tacoma Gallery
Will the mesh still be bent and ready to fit into the grill (after we cut it and everything of course?)
Old 04-26-2011, 06:17 PM   #391
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
any update on the mesh?
Old 04-26-2011, 06:22 PM   #393
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery