Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

TRD Cold Air Intake Group Buy April 2011

Old 05-15-2011, 11:54 AM   #181
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasphemous View Post
Will be installing mine later today. Trying to get back home to a proper garage =]
As many others are finding, the install is almost too simple. Should not take more than 1 hour and very simple tools.

For me after I did mine, I wouldnt stay off the gas after 3K rpm... sounded amazing.
Old 05-15-2011, 11:57 AM   #182
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahsky View Post
As many others are finding, the install is almost too simple. Should not take more than 1 hour and very simple tools.

For me after I did mine, I wouldnt stay off the gas after 3K rpm... sounded amazing.
Still need tools from home. Right now I only have nut drivers and allen wrenches on me.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:07 PM   #184
Golden Member
Toy Taco has a spectacular aura aboutToy Taco has a spectacular aura aboutToy Taco has a spectacular aura about
Toy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
mine came today, never got a tracking number or anything but seams like my card was charged when it shipped.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:15 PM   #185
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
Completely installed in a little over 30 minutes. Didn't run into any parts where I wished I had silicone lube. One of my rubber grommets was stubborn, but it came out in the end.

Thanks =]
Old 05-16-2011, 09:24 PM   #186
HighRise is on a distinguished road

Name: Fritz
HighRise's Tacoma Gallery
My cc was charged on friday.. Bad thing is am in Hawaii for vacation and the intake will be in front of my porch the rest of the week. No tracking # or anything..
Old 05-16-2011, 11:14 PM   #187
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighRise View Post
My cc was charged on friday.. Bad thing is am in Hawaii for vacation and the intake will be in front of my porch the rest of the week. No tracking # or anything..
You told me to not ship yours til you get back? I have not sent it because you said you would be gone but we still have to charge to get the part here.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:59 PM   #188

I leave Hawaii this Sunday, So I guess Monday you could ship it Am itching!
Old 05-17-2011, 09:56 PM   #189
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighRise View Post
I leave Hawaii this Sunday, So I guess Monday you could ship it Am itching!
When do u get back?
Old 05-17-2011, 10:00 PM   #190

Sunday night.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:16 PM   #191
TmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TmecTaco79's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyboi2284 View Post
I hope y'all don't have any issues with these intakes. Just curious but what is the yellow thing in the corner of the air box lid??
I didn't get in on this but to answer your question its a vacuum gauge to let you know when your filter needs to be replaced/cleaned. But I havent seen one in person but I've seen plenty of gauges like that in my line of work and thats what it looks like.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:25 AM   #192
Golden Member
Toy Taco has a spectacular aura aboutToy Taco has a spectacular aura aboutToy Taco has a spectacular aura about
Toy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
that is exactly what it is, takes a fair bit a vacuum to make it move it, yeah i sucked on it, make fun of me

installed the intake last night in the dark with a headlamp and broken index finger, still got it done in under an hour!
Old 05-18-2011, 07:42 AM   #193
Apricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lcpl, 3/8 & 3rd FAST
Name: Henry
Apricotshot's Tacoma Gallery
Got Mine today! Thanks Josh!
Old 05-22-2011, 10:02 AM   #196
Expedition Style

Glad to hear every one is enjoying the intakes. Love that noise!

They only work on the 4.0 for those who asked.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:06 AM   #197
acwebb is on a distinguished road
Name: Cade
acwebb's Tacoma Gallery
Can I still get one of these?
Old 08-06-2011, 12:12 AM   #198
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
We are in August now.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:56 PM   #199
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by acwebb View Post
Can I still get one of these?
Group buy ended. Sorry.

I can still sell you one but I think trdparts4u is $10 cheaper. We are around 425 shipped to tw members