Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

TRD Cold Air Intake Group Buy April 2011

Old 03-29-2011, 01:16 PM   #21
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Give something to jump on. 380? Push them for better. Tell them we want $325.

What's cost?

Here is the AFE version for http://www.afeintakestore.com/afe-54...j-cruiser.html $287 shipped and they can be had for $260+
Old 03-29-2011, 01:22 PM   #22
Banned
Sixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kreg
Sixfeathers's Tacoma Gallery
Tell them we want them for 215.00 shipped. If there is a GB it should at least be worth it to us.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:23 PM   #23
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
plain and simple...if you don't like the deal and you feel you can get a better price elsewhere then don't partake...there are other products out there for lower prices, go with them, but if you want a TRD CAI from a reputable source, this is probably your best bet...way to work on an inside deal with toyota...i already have a CAI system set up so i won't be partaking in this buy, but am looking forward to future opportunities you can bring us (color match grill and fog light switches!!)
Old 03-29-2011, 01:34 PM   #24
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
what's the additional discount if you get more than 10?
Old 03-29-2011, 01:38 PM   #25
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post
Give something to jump on. 380? Push them for better. Tell them we want $325.

What's cost?

Here is the AFE version for http://www.afeintakestore.com/afe-54...j-cruiser.html $287 shipped and they can be had for $260+

I think you may be confused.... This is a TRD Intake, not afe.

The group buy price is very clear.... Its a great deal for those looking at the NEW TRD INTAKE.... The price is what it is.

No business in the right state of mind will drop the price $50 BELOW ACTUAL COST!!! Otherwise they would not be in business.....

The dealership agreed to do this group buy not on the basis that they would make a ton of cash but rather because I asked for a favor to help out my fellow Tacoma enthusiasts who want quality TRD parts for a better deal then you get from the big online stores. I am not doing this to make money I am doing this simply to provide a source for TW members to get a great deal on a new TRD Intake.

**If you want to ask for it cheaper go somewhere else....

For those of you who seem to not understand, The cost on the item comes in at 365, then factor in shipping + labor to receive and then re-ship the item, then factor in processing of the payments and overseeing everything ..... This group buy price is a deal. And add in my personal time dealing with people on this and if you still think this is not worth it you can kindly not post up.

The other thing that gets me is you guys are posting up different freaking items.... Go bring a reg cab tacoma with 800K miles on in to a dealership and ask to trade for a brand new Loaded tacoma 4x4 sport strait across and say, well they are basically the same? Are you insane? WTF? I dont care if AFE made the old version.... I dont care if you feel an intake is pointless.... I dont care if you found it cheaper because its a 1 off or used or made by a different company....

But at the very least you can do is not shit all over this thread. I understand informing people of a better deal, I understand as a community trying to find a consistent source for quality items... but posting up this bull shit on this thread is just annoying. Pm me and tell me that you found it cheaper, so far every single one that people have found are either a different part or not the same or a one time deal that applies to 1 person, or an older version, or you have to pay shipping and it comes in at a higher price. I had 30+ people interested on the other thread so I OFFERED TO HELP ... If I only had 1 PERSON I would have sent him to freaking ebay to get the only 1 NEW INTAKE @ that price! I emailed the guy with the so called amazing priced intake and he has 1 .... 1.... thats all, no more.... So great deal for one of you lucky guys....

If you have anything other than that pm me. Be an adult and dont ruin this for the people this applies to.

I welcome all rebuttals, insults, and immature bantar to be sent to me via pm. I will gladly respond. Be an adult and keep the thread clean, and if your not going to buy or interested, or have a valid question about this product or sale, then stay the Fu*k off this thread.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:45 PM   #26
TacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud of

Marines: Embarker
TacoDanny's Tacoma Gallery
Good for you bro, too many thread crappers these days. We will see how my finances are next month and I may be in for one.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:45 PM   #27
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
plain and simple...if you don't like the deal and you feel you can get a better price elsewhere then don't partake...there are other products out there for lower prices, go with them, but if you want a TRD CAI from a reputable source, this is probably your best bet...way to work on an inside deal with toyota...i already have a CAI system set up so i won't be partaking in this buy, but am looking forward to future opportunities you can bring us (color match grill and fog light switches!!)
Thank you for the props. I will prob not be doing another one of these after all this since it really just takes up a ton of my time and I only did it as a favor but that seems to be falling on deaf ears. but I do appreciate the ONLY POSITIVE RESPONSE. IF you have not already sent me a message PM me and I will get you a quote on that grill you want.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:48 PM   #28
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
almost 400 for OEM Products??? Just go with URD
Old 03-29-2011, 03:02 PM   #30
Silver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Silver DC's Tacoma Gallery
I looked all over for a better price and didn't find one from any other dealer website.
This is a good deal if you are looking for a TRD CAI.

Too many idiots on here for you to try to help somebody.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:17 PM   #31
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahsky View Post
+1 rep.

stop bugging him about the price i hate it when people do that where i work. if you dont want one dont come in here and say dont buy this get this other thing in stead. hes trying to extend a deal to his fellow taco owners based on the responces he got in his other thread.

OP- good luck with your gb!
Old 03-29-2011, 03:39 PM   #33
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
+1 rep.

stop bugging him about the price i hate it when people do that where i work. if you dont want one dont come in here and say dont buy this get this other thing in stead. hes trying to extend a deal to his fellow taco owners based on the responces he got in his other thread.

OP- good luck with your gb!

Hey man...I posted my above comment because for the money you can buy a better product...thats all. I didn't mean to seem like a asshole! I do appreciate the OP for doing this GB...I was just looking out for you guys

I guess it all boils down to personal preference
Old 03-29-2011, 03:40 PM   #34
ffblaze911 will become famous soon enoughffblaze911 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter: Engineer
Name: Matt
ffblaze911's Tacoma Gallery
I am in if you can Get it for around 280.....
Old 03-29-2011, 03:59 PM   #35
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post

Hey man...I posted my above comment because for the money you can buy a better product...thats all. I didn't mean to seem like a asshole! I do appreciate the OP for doing this GB...I was just looking out for you guys

I guess it all boils down to personal preference
The people that are comparing apples to oranges and then complaining that the oranges are more expensive annoys me.

Your post was not as bad as some others but I guess maybe you could have said " If this one is too much money there is also a URD version to check out."

But I dont really care you were just trying to throw out your advice and as a community member I appreciate that opinion, that is why I like tw, it did not get to me like the others have. HOwever the fu*k-tard below obviously did this post to (A) annoy me and/or (B) prove that he is to lazy to read threads to completion .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffblaze911 View Post
I am in if you can Get it for around 280.....
Apparently the mountains are not the only high thing in colorado.... I would appreciate it if you did not leave stupid comments on here. Asking nicely here dude....
Old 03-29-2011, 04:03 PM   #36
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahsky View Post
The people that are comparing apples to oranges and then complaining that the oranges are more expensive annoys me.

Your post was not as bad as some others but I guess maybe you could have said " If this one is too much money there is also a URD version to check out."

But I dont really care you were just trying to throw out your advice and as a community member I appreciate that opinion, that is why I like tw, it did not get to me like the others have. HOwever the fu*k-tard below obviously did this post to (A) annoy me and/or (B) prove that he is to lazy to read threads to completion .

Apparently the mountains are not the only high thing in colorado.... I would appreciate it if you did not leave stupid comments on here. Asking nicely here dude....
This is sad. if people dont like the price. then go buy from egay? you also already said that that was the starting price for 10 people, if more then the price goes down. Im sorry you have to deal with all this Horse Shit
Old 03-29-2011, 04:07 PM   #37
TacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud of

Marines: Embarker
TacoDanny's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, we do appreciate the effort you are putting in to get some people a good deal. Don't let these etards get to you.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:13 PM   #38
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
I prefer the maxwell air filters.... folgers leaves too many grains.

Props to you OP for putting it together... group buys are hard to do... been there done that. I had to work with about 120 orders for ultra-gauge for TW.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:13 PM   #39
SanMarcosTacoma will become famous soon enough
Name: Eric
SanMarcosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDanny View Post
Yes, we do appreciate the effort you are putting in to get some people a good deal. Don't let these etards get to you.
X2
Old 03-29-2011, 04:23 PM   #40
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I prefer the maxwell air filters.... folgers leaves too many grains.

Props to you OP for putting it together... group buys are hard to do... been there done that. I had to work with about 120 orders for ultra-gauge for TW.
WOW! That would prob make me crazy if this is what you had to deal with lol!