Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

TRD Cold Air Intake Group Buy April 2011

Old 03-29-2011, 04:27 PM   #41
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know if a this can be used with a snorkle? just ooc.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:29 PM   #42
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
You can rig it up so it can be used but no you can't out of the box.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:36 PM   #43
Guess2010 will become famous soon enough

Name: DAVE
Guess2010's Tacoma Gallery
how much for this thing shipped to canada s4x ob3
Old 03-29-2011, 04:37 PM   #44
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
I will be setting it up for my snorkel but am still waiting on the snorkel to arrive. Minor adj needed
Old 03-29-2011, 04:43 PM   #45
Guess2010 will become famous soon enough

Name: DAVE
Guess2010's Tacoma Gallery
price to canada and u got any ppl for one of these yet???
i looked and to get on to canada from ebay would cost me like $475 ouch hopefully u can do alot better then this?
Old 03-29-2011, 04:44 PM   #46
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
You can rig it up so it can be used but no you can't out of the box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahsky View Post
I will be setting it up for my snorkel but am still waiting on the snorkel to arrive. Minor adj needed

cool. thanks gents.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:03 PM   #47
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
OP- is it possible to get some sort of discount for aN intake for a tundra?
Old 03-29-2011, 05:13 PM   #48
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
You should check a Tundra Site!
Old 03-29-2011, 05:14 PM   #49
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
You should check a Tundra Site!
Old 03-29-2011, 05:17 PM   #50
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
I kid I kid dont ban me all mitty one lol!
Old 03-29-2011, 06:11 PM   #51
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Check for me
Old 03-29-2011, 06:21 PM   #52
ffblaze911 will become famous soon enoughffblaze911 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter: Engineer
Name: Matt
ffblaze911's Tacoma Gallery
LOL STOP WHINING!!!AND I MAYBE HIGH BUT AT LEAST I DONT HAVE SOMETHING SUTCK UP MY A**

Apparently the mountains are not the only high thing in colorado.... I would appreciate it if you did not leave stupid comments on here. Asking nicely here dude....[/QUOTE]
Old 03-29-2011, 06:22 PM   #53
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver DC View Post
I looked all over for a better price and didn't find one from any other dealer website.
This is a good deal if you are looking for a TRD CAI.

Too many idiots on here for you to try to help somebody.

Well actually MILEONEPARTS which is motorworld toyota based in wilkesbarre PA has an online website, they quoted me 340 plus shipping.

I didn't buy from them because I negotiated for the exhaust too with a local dealer. Honestly that isn't a group buy rate, that is a negotiated dealership rate. Trust me, I just did this with 3 dealers, they all got down to that range if you are adding the potential shipping cost.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:44 PM   #54
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess2010 View Post
how much for this thing shipped to canada s4x ob3
I would have to get a quote, can you pm me an address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess2010 View Post
price to canada and u got any ppl for one of these yet???
i looked and to get on to canada from ebay would cost me like $475 ouch hopefully u can do alot better then this?
No not yet. On the shipping to canada I would need to have an address. The price is shipped so to canada may not be horribly more expensive but it would be less than 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
Actually we were going to do anything you wanted on the next one if this one went well, but so far its not looking hot cause of some spoilers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffblaze911 View Post
LOL STOP WHINING!!!AND I MAYBE HIGH BUT AT LEAST I DONT HAVE SOMETHING SUTCK UP MY A**
[/QUOTE]

WEll I asked nicely but I take it you had to respond.... I dont have anything up my a**, but you must have been so pissed when you responded that you forgot to spell check.... or your not that smart... either way... thank you that was nice ! YOu noticed my a**.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebottomline View Post
Well actually MILEONEPARTS which is motorworld toyota based in wilkesbarre PA has an online website, they quoted me 340 plus shipping.

Sweeet deal but I cant even get close to that price.... Thanks for the update. Any chance you could add a link so for those who choose to use them they can not have to do the digging?

"I didn't buy from them because I negotiated for the exhaust too with a local dealer. Honestly that isn't a group buy rate, that is a negotiated dealership rate. Trust me, I just did this with 3 dealers, they all got down to that range if you are adding the potential shipping cost".
My price is including shipping to the lower 48 states. That is the best I can do unless I can get more than 10 sold so I can get a better rate from ups or fed ex.

As far as you going around to several dealers, thats great and nice that you have dealers in your town willing to do that for you. I know what it cost toyota to make this and send it to me, and for ME I could never touch the prices your quoting, even if I sold 100.... Maybe you could even get in contact with your local dealer and have them hook it up because the TW community would surely appreciate that. I know many people on here would, in fact had I had that kind of resource when I did mine I would have been a customer! So toss the fellow tw's a bone dude HOOK IT UP!
Old 03-29-2011, 06:56 PM   #55
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
OZZZZZZZZ, don't u have info for canada parts for this guy?
What's this all aboot ?
Old 03-29-2011, 07:11 PM   #56
Banned
Sixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kreg
Sixfeathers's Tacoma Gallery
What is the advantage of putting this in my truck?
Old 03-29-2011, 07:17 PM   #57
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixfeathers View Post
What is the advantage of putting this in my truck?
Toyota claims dyno #'rs that show power increase.

I personally did it for a couple reasons.

1. I loved the way it made the truck sound without having to do exhaust since my truck is more of a workhorse and less of a mall crawler & the fancy exhaust would just get ruined or ripped off. I like that when I am on the power I hear the sound but when I am off its nice and silent...

2. I got about a 10% increase in gas mileage because I am up here at altitude and this really helped out. Also the filter is great because I dropped in the afe and no longer have to worry about oiling them and cleaning it was easy.

3. I wanted to do a snorkel and was going to have to do tons of mods to the stock intake to make it work, this box mounted up flush for me so it was just a matter of sealing it up properly and bam.... ram air!
Old 03-29-2011, 07:21 PM   #58
Andretti is a splendid one to beholdAndretti is a splendid one to beholdAndretti is a splendid one to beholdAndretti is a splendid one to beholdAndretti is a splendid one to beholdAndretti is a splendid one to behold
Andretti's Tacoma Gallery
I'm definitely interested. Will know if possible in the next few weeks.

andretti
Old 03-30-2011, 06:08 AM   #59
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahsky View Post
Toyota claims dyno #'rs that show power increase.

I personally did it for a couple reasons.

1. I loved the way it made the truck sound without having to do exhaust since my truck is more of a workhorse and less of a mall crawler & the fancy exhaust would just get ruined or ripped off. I like that when I am on the power I hear the sound but when I am off its nice and silent...

2. I got about a 10% increase in gas mileage because I am up here at altitude and this really helped out. Also the filter is great because I dropped in the afe and no longer have to worry about oiling them and cleaning it was easy.

3. I wanted to do a snorkel and was going to have to do tons of mods to the stock intake to make it work, this box mounted up flush for me so it was just a matter of sealing it up properly and bam.... ram air!
10% MPG increase..Nice, that's about the best claim on the site.

Does this TRD have the oiled filter? Or did you change that out?
Old 03-30-2011, 09:27 AM   #60
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post
10% MPG increase..Nice, that's about the best claim on the site.

Does this TRD have the oiled filter? Or did you change that out?
I changed it out because of the things I heard about the over oiling issues. More for piece of mind and low maintenance. I have my rig set up for our overland/expeditions and running my huskies so if I need to work on something and I am hours and hours from "people" its easier to have it simplified and bush fixable.