Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

TRD Cold Air Intake Group Buy April 2011

Old 05-12-2011, 09:16 AM   #161
Apricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lcpl, 3/8 & 3rd FAST
Name: Henry
Apricotshot's Tacoma Gallery
My CC was charged. So the wheels, they are a turn'n.
Old 05-12-2011, 10:05 AM   #162
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apricotshot View Post
My CC was charged. So the wheels, they are a turn'n.
Likewise. Would be awesome if it got here tomorrow. Doubt that would happen.
Old 05-12-2011, 11:23 AM   #163
Golden Member
Toy Taco has a spectacular aura aboutToy Taco has a spectacular aura aboutToy Taco has a spectacular aura about
Toy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Word, thanks for doing all this man, definitely not something i would have the patience to put together, luckily i have the patience to wait since it is talking a little longer than expected but i understand... Big up brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahsky View Post
It is, it is.
They said that the billing was processed last week and will post as soon as the items arrive. 3 arrived on thursday and we are waiting on the remainder. Apparently the parts people thought they had more in stock but had the tundra's and the tacoma's all together.

I will be emailing tracking numbers as they ship.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:01 PM   #164
tervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to all

Name: Danny
tervanun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet. My huskies are named after places in alaska, Denali and Kodiak. We are going to hit both those places on our trip.

What mods are you adding for the trip?
Well I've got a winch waiting to a bumper to live in...
And um besides that not too sure...

What about you?
Old 05-12-2011, 06:24 PM   #165
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Quote:
Originally Posted by tervanun View Post
Well I've got a winch waiting to a bumper to live in...
And um besides that not too sure...

What about you?
Winch, bumpers, special tires, expedition gear, survival gear, huskies, all the bells and whistles we could want. We plan on doing as little highway stuff as possible and really going for it while we are there.a
Old 05-12-2011, 06:25 PM   #166
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So there was a mix up at the dealership with inventory. We had what we thought was plenty of intakes but most of them were for tundras. We ordered the intakes and did not bill the cards until they arrived. Most of them have already shipped and should be in route.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:55 AM   #168
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by woods247 View Post
I FINALLY figured out which intake you used with your snorkel! To bad I missed the GB.
Woods I am sorry I spaced getting that to you. Hit me with a pm ad I'll get the rest of the info to you.
Old 05-13-2011, 11:26 AM   #169
tervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to all

Name: Danny
tervanun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Winch, bumpers, special tires, expedition gear, survival gear, huskies, all the bells and whistles we could want. We plan on doing as little highway stuff as possible and really going for it while we are there.a
That sounds sweet. My girl and I are wanting to get an Alaskan Klee Kai...basically a small husky in appearance. And I keep thinkin it'd be sweet to have one for this trip
I already got my KM2's for the trip, and as far as gear, got jacks, shovels, recovery + tow straps, air compressor, 2way radios, fire extinguisher, and the rest of your basic needs
Old 05-13-2011, 03:22 PM   #170
jrgutierr is on a distinguished road
jrgutierr's Tacoma Gallery
UPS delivered my CAI today. Can't wait to put it on.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:38 PM   #171
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrgutierr View Post
UPS delivered my CAI today. Can't wait to put it on.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:38 PM   #172
SoCA is on a distinguished road
Marines: 3/3, TTECG, 1/4
Name: Paul
SoCA's Tacoma Gallery
No charge on the card yet, are they doing them all at once, or as they come in?
Old 05-14-2011, 08:25 AM   #173
jrgutierr is on a distinguished road
jrgutierr's Tacoma Gallery
Got it in. Took about 1 hr to install. It probably would have been much faster if I had read the directions that came with it. The install does require a torx E6 socket. I had to go buy one. Silicone spray probably would have been good to have. Thanks for setting up the Group Buy sierrahhky.

Old 05-14-2011, 09:14 AM   #174
Bones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bones2Blood002's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine yesterday. Also took an hour. I just used pliers to get the bolt stud out of stock air cleaner. Silicone lube will help.
Attached Thumbnails
TRD Cold Air Intake Group Buy  April 2011-imageuploadedbytapatalk1305386083.778672.jpg  
Old 05-14-2011, 10:23 AM   #175
Expedition Style

Or you can order a second bolt stud for 1.70.

Looking good guys.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:13 PM   #176
fjrmurph is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjrmurph is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjrmurph is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjrmurph is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjrmurph is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjrmurph is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjrmurph is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjrmurph is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjrmurph is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjrmurph is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjrmurph is one of the sharper tools in the shed
fjrmurph's Tacoma Gallery
Is this group buy over? Am i too late?
Old 05-14-2011, 09:56 PM   #177
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjrmurph View Post
Is this group buy over? Am i too late?
Its over but pm me.
Old 05-15-2011, 12:35 PM   #178
babyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
babyboi2284's Tacoma Gallery
I hope y'all don't have any issues with these intakes. Just curious but what is the yellow thing in the corner of the air box lid??
Old 05-15-2011, 12:43 PM   #179
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyboi2284 View Post
I hope y'all don't have any issues with these intakes. Just curious but what is the yellow thing in the corner of the air box lid??
Why would anyone have an issue with these? Made by and for toyota....?

They work with snorkels, dont cause maf problems, and look awesome.
Old 05-15-2011, 12:43 PM   #180
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
Will be installing mine later today. Trying to get back home to a proper garage =]