Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Scooped hood GB existence?

Old 04-08-2011, 11:11 AM   #21
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
hahaha ^^^^ if anyone were to want that scoop, I hope they'd be banned ASAP
Old 04-08-2011, 12:21 PM   #22
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVURA55 View Post
LUCAS where did you find that?! thats E X A C T L Y what im looking for.

side note, did find the primered scooped hoods for $200, might grab one and take that and my bumper in to get color matched..depending on price.
lol.
Im sure many would want a group buy for those at like $15 a peice.

However, If you could get a decent group buy going for the members here, I know many would be very interested and people would
Old 04-08-2011, 12:41 PM   #23
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...i-mod-day.html

By the way, you should hop in on this. Ill be able to help with the tail light tint there.
Old 04-08-2011, 12:43 PM   #24
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
I will trade anyone a scooped hood, but the trade must also come with the E-Locer rear axle.
x2
Old 04-08-2011, 12:46 PM   #25
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down to getta black Carbon Fiber GB going...I want one SOOOOO bad!!
Old 04-08-2011, 12:47 PM   #26
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-08-2011, 12:50 PM   #27
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-08-2011, 01:15 PM   #28
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...i-mod-day.html

By the way, you should hop in on this. Ill be able to help with the tail light tint there.

Oh ya i saw that mini mod day thing, just not sure if i can make it out there that day, i was thinkin about giving you my gauages though and seeing what seth could do with them. I was impatient with the tint so i ordered covers to see how they look and should be getting them today or tomorrow but if i like it, might sell the covers and have u tint them.

With the GB though, i mean i found the primered hoods on a site that dont come with the scoop insert and are about 200 a piece, dunno if people are interested in tho's im assume people would prefer color matched already. Regardless im going to talk to the dealerships around here and see what they say. got a friend that works in the parts dept. in vallejo, prolly the best shot.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:38 PM   #29
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
yeah color matched would probablly have the most takers.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:42 PM   #30

beggers cant be choosers naw ill see if thats an option and if not then ill see if there's a way to at least get primered. might not be worth it, see what happens, ill send out a feeler within a week if i have info though.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:56 PM   #31
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
found this dicking around on here one day. these are unpainted scooped hoods for $85. http://www.cpwusa.com/index.php?cat=...ubcatitem=HOOD
Old 04-08-2011, 02:24 PM   #32

I dont know if its my work computer but I cant see any pictures but if thats a scooped hood primered or even not thats a damn good deal. Might have to give these guys a call and ask for details cuz it seems fishy.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:38 PM   #33
glwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
glwood6's Tacoma Gallery
Some deal...$84.50 for the hood, $182 to ship it.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:49 PM   #34
1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of

1raptor's Tacoma Gallery
You can get the scooped hood from www.certifit.com its 92.50 at the one in Utah but Im not sure about the fit I wanted a OE so there is no question I tried to order one from toyotapartsgroup.com but they wouldnt ship it to me. I finally checked all the toyota dealers in Salt Lake and they were all about the same price so I bought one they dont offer color matched on the hood but they do on the scoop insert mine is getting painted the end of this month so pictures coming soon.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:58 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1raptor View Post
You can get the scooped hood from www.certifit.com its 92.50 at the one in Utah but Im not sure about the fit I wanted a OE so there is no question I tried to order one from toyotapartsgroup.com but they wouldnt ship it to me. I finally checked all the toyota dealers in Salt Lake and they were all about the same price so I bought one they dont offer color matched on the hood but they do on the scoop insert mine is getting painted the end of this month so pictures coming soon.
So how much did you pay for a hood from toyota? and whats the cost for color match for you?
Old 04-08-2011, 03:07 PM   #36
Crownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of light
Crownedcustoms's Tacoma Gallery
Check out toyotapartsbarn.com They have OEM parts at a discount of the dealer price. I got a new bumper for my truck when my wife got rear-ended.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:11 PM   #37

Not horrible pricing. I just want to know what toyotas pricing is for the hood and see how good of a deal im getting from other sites.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:19 PM   #38
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
lol lol lol
awesome
Old 04-08-2011, 07:20 PM   #39
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVURA55 View Post
I dont know if its my work computer but I cant see any pictures but if thats a scooped hood primered or even not thats a damn good deal. Might have to give these guys a call and ask for details cuz it seems fishy.

i by not means researched it i was on another thread a few weeks back someone said $85 scooped hood and i save the link, i don't plan on dishing out that money any time soon never got past saving the link lol.