Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Scooped hood GB existence?

Old 04-08-2011, 09:36 PM   #41
Crownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of light
Crownedcustoms's Tacoma Gallery
ToyotaPartsBarn is saying msrp is 459.53 and they are selling it for 335.61. You will have to purchase the trim around the scoop seperate. they have that as well. As I remember their msrp was very close to the dealer. I've called around the valley in phx and gotten a pretty wide spread on the price of the same part from dealer to dealer. up to $10 plus or minus. It was worth it to me to get the OEM fitment for my replacement bumper.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:32 AM   #42
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
So I have a question for the people that are viewing this. If it was possible to get a group buy going for scooped hoods would people only be willing to join in if it was color matched? Just curious as to what people would be willing to work with.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:40 AM   #43
1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of

1raptor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVURA55 View Post
So how much did you pay for a hood from toyota? and whats the cost for color match for you?
I dont remember what I paid It has been a few months ago 400-450 if im remembering correctly i wont have a good estimate on paint someone hit the front end of my truck so the price to paint the hood will be lower than normal becouse they will just have to mix extra paint when they do my bumper.
Old 04-09-2011, 02:52 PM   #44
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I'll get in, That way I can take my new hood, and put the 3M clear bra on it, no more chips!!! yaay

Adamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVURA55 View Post
So I have a question for the people that are viewing this. If it was possible to get a group buy going for scooped hoods would people only be willing to join in if it was color matched? Just curious as to what people would be willing to work with.
Old 04-09-2011, 02:54 PM   #45
TacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud of

Marines: Embarker
TacoDanny's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be intrested as well. This and the retro hid, there goes all my money hah.
Old 04-09-2011, 03:02 PM   #46
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
haha, yup but who cares, when the zombies come, and money doesnt matter, we'll have bad ass trucks, that WILL matter! haha... also, stock up on guns and ammo....

Adamo
Old 04-27-2011, 10:20 PM   #47
Bird is on a distinguished road

Name: Jay
Bird's Tacoma Gallery
Wanna group buy my scooped hood?

MGM scooped hood for trade:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...lat-300-a.html