Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Scooped hood GB existence?

Old 04-04-2011, 09:16 AM   #1
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Scooped hood GB existence?

Dont know if this is the place to post this but I feel like its right?

Has there ever been a GB on a scooped hood? Did a moderate search and didnt find anything really.

If there hasnt been, is there a reason because it seems like a lot of people want the scooped hood.

If there has been, why arent there more?!?!?!
Old 04-06-2011, 07:05 AM   #2
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
suscribed
Old 04-06-2011, 11:02 AM   #3
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yep this is exactly my point. There are tons and tons of people wanting scooped hoods but only want to trade there non scooped for them which no one wants. I'm going to have to do a search for scooped hoods and find a price and contact the company because I cant wait any longer!!
Old 04-06-2011, 11:04 AM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I think that was maybe one or 2 in the past. It would have to be a deal with a dealer though so start calling around.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:06 AM   #5
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
I think that was maybe one or 2 in the past. It would have to be a deal with a dealer though so start calling around.
True. You won't be able to do this through anyone but the dealer. Good luck at getting one set up though.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:10 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
True. You won't be able to do this through anyone but the dealer. Good luck at getting one set up though.
Thanks for the heads up, Im friends with a couple guys that work at a few toyota dealerships so I'll talk to them and see what they know or if they have any suggestions.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:18 AM   #7
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Subed also interested!
Old 04-06-2011, 11:24 AM   #9
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
I will trade anyone a scooped hood, but the trade must also come with the E-Locer rear axle.
yikes can I give you an e-locker sticker?
Old 04-06-2011, 11:28 AM   #10

Quote:
I will trade anyone a scooped hood, but the trade must also come with the E-Locer rear axle.

ah yes just minor details
Old 04-06-2011, 11:30 AM   #13
Street glide or die

Quote:
Negative. How bad do you want the Fast and Furious scoop?
Its not on the top of the list but its there, if I find one my color at a decent price I might buy it
Old 04-07-2011, 04:14 PM   #15
kspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud of

kspann's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like $343.55 at Village Toyota. Parts site is a tad confusing but you can call them and ask. I have "spoken" (e-mail) with them several times and they are quite helpful.

http://www.villagetoyotaparts.com/pr...330104170.html
Old 04-07-2011, 04:20 PM   #16
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-07-2011, 09:53 PM   #17
Jata34 is on a distinguished road
Name: James
Jata34's Tacoma Gallery
Sccoped hood on Craigs List Chicago

There is a scooped hood for sale on Craigs list in suburban Chicago for$450. Here is what the ad says...

"original Toyota Tacoma hood with scoop..2007..will fit '05 and up..Blue Indigo Ink..$450 obo..no emails please..you can contact me at 630-745-8787"
Old 04-08-2011, 10:26 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
LUCAS where did you find that?! thats E X A C T L Y what im looking for.

side note, did find the primered scooped hoods for $200, might grab one and take that and my bumper in to get color matched..depending on price.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:37 AM   #19
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVURA55 View Post
LUCAS where did you find that?! thats E X A C T L Y what im looking for.