Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Redline Tuning hood supports

Old 05-04-2011, 04:55 PM   #261
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 66H now w/ PHS
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNakedBooda View Post
When I installed mine several months ago I noticed the same thing but you will get use to it.

Hope you enjoy them !!!
+1 - The passenger side seems like the mounting points are 1/4"-1/2" too close to each other. The passenger side has a noticeable lift/bump when closed. Wierd but otherwise love the product!
Old 05-04-2011, 05:02 PM   #262
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is do in tomoro, order the tailgate thing along with the struts.
Old 05-04-2011, 05:18 PM   #263
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Got my correct kit yesterday. They were even cool enough to Upgrade me due tos hipping mistake on my first set.

Got them installed today. Just an FYI though, On the Hannemann glass hood install isnt so straight forward. You need to bend the bracket and cycle stuff to make them fit right since there is no ribbing on the hood. Also this lack of ribbing causes the hood to bulge. It dosnt look all that great but I dont care honestly, im sure they will work better if I swap to a Glassworks hood or something. Just a heads up for other people though.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:14 PM   #264
The Tinkerer
H2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austin
H2Otx's Tacoma Gallery
Is this GB closed or can a straggler still get in on it? Nevermind, y'all are not going with the Elite.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:16 PM   #265
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2Otx View Post
Is this GB closed or can a straggler still get in on it? Nevermind, y'all are not going with the Elite.
Yes. And you can choose any kit, check the prices with the reg website and youll see the discount.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:04 PM   #267
The Tinkerer
H2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

H2Otx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by george3 View Post
I bought the Elite and got the discount. No reason you shouldn't.
Really!!! Oh crap. My girlfriend is going to kill me when she gets back in town. Ok, do I just contact the company?

The link at the end of the OP is dead... NOOOOOO Why ME? Every damn time.

HELP!!!!
Old 05-05-2011, 11:20 PM   #268
george3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
george3's Tacoma Gallery
It's great that the OP got us a discount and I appreciate all his work but your GF shouldn't kill you over it - $15 or $20. Are you sure you didn't get it - if you used the link on the OP's first page you should have. Here is what I paid.
05-11 Toyota Tacoma QL ELITE GB @99.95, Shipping FedEx Ground +12.81 = $112.76 USD

Here is the contact info if you didn't get it. andreas@redlinetuning.com
Andreas Keller
Owner

Phone:734-238-6759
Fax: 734-378-4009

Andreas is good people and a supporter of TW. Let us know how you make out.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:53 AM   #270
The Tinkerer

H2Otx's Tacoma Gallery
George, thanks for the info. I will contact them today and see. This is the 3rd GB for these I have missed.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:49 AM   #271
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
THANKS AVRACER!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs0POH37BO0
Old 05-06-2011, 01:40 PM   #272
george3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
george3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
George, thanks for the info. I will contact them today and see. This is the 3rd GB for these I have missed.
U R welcome. Andreas is a good guy. U might come out OK. Let me know the bottom line. Good luck.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:43 PM   #273
The Tinkerer

H2Otx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by george3 View Post
U R welcome. Andreas is a good guy. U might come out OK. Let me know the bottom line. Good luck.
DUDE!!! Andreas rocks. He said the GB ended yesterday. He hooked me up. Appreciate it. Paid and shipping soon.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:49 PM   #274
george3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
DUDE!!! Andreas rocks. He said the GB ended yesterday. He hooked me up. Appreciate it. Paid and shipping soon.
Told U. I talked to him and he impressed me. Glad he hooked you up. He runs a 1st rate company - no doubt. Enjoy you Elite's.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:02 PM   #275
Street glide or die

Waitin on my new hood to install the struts, but got my e-z down tailgate done

I'm happy

Old 05-14-2011, 01:35 PM   #276
The Tinkerer

H2Otx's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

Just got my elites installed... Need some advice on where people relocated the HOOD SENSOR???

Old 05-14-2011, 03:24 PM   #278
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouyin2000 View Post
Is there much difference in the 95-04 package, versus the 05+ package?

It seems that I have received the wrong one.
Redline does exchanges call them monday.
Old 05-14-2011, 03:30 PM   #279
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I'll be doing that. I read over both instruction manuals, and there is about an inch and a half difference in placement between the 1st Gen and 2nd Gen hoods.
Old 05-14-2011, 03:32 PM   #280
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouyin2000 View Post
Thanks, I'll be doing that. I read over both instruction manuals, and there is about an inch and a half difference in placement between the 1st Gen and 2nd Gen hoods.
From what I hear (and my experience) they are a good company. I ordered the tailgate e-z down also (not needed but cool)