Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Redline Tuning hood supports

Old 04-06-2011, 06:03 PM   #21
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
In.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:01 PM   #22
WUT?
thegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in, 1st gen
Old 04-06-2011, 10:45 PM   #23
TiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the rough
TiMe's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on price I'm in for 2nd gen
Old 04-06-2011, 10:54 PM   #24
swollen member
covefrog08 is on a distinguished road

covefrog08's Tacoma Gallery
price dependent im in. and if shipped to canada for cheap even better. 2nd gen
Old 04-07-2011, 06:20 AM   #26
Zork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to all
Zork's Tacoma Gallery
if the price is right I'm in First GEN
Old 04-07-2011, 09:44 AM   #27
tnk921 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Flight Engineer
Name: Tyler
tnk921's Tacoma Gallery
I'm price dependent. Lut us know, and good luck setting it up!
Old 04-07-2011, 04:10 PM   #28
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
wow, lots of interest!!! awesome... Just wrote them today, hope to hear back soon.

If you guys are looking for HID retrofit kits, I'm setting up a GB now, check it out!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...pinions-2.html
thats the original thread where it started... I'll post a new one soon as well. An "official" one I guess...

Adamo
Old 04-07-2011, 04:12 PM   #29
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
wow, lots of interest!!! awesome... Just wrote them today, hope to hear back soon.

If you guys are looking for HID retrofit kits, I'm setting up a GB now, check it out!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...pinions-2.html
thats the original thread where it started... I'll post a new one soon as well. An "official" one I guess...

Adamo

Yeah these things are popular I think the last GB had like 80 members ordering.
Old 04-07-2011, 04:26 PM   #30
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
interested 1st gen. depends on price and shipping to canada.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:25 PM   #31
SIKWAY7 is on a distinguished road
Name: mark
SIKWAY7's Tacoma Gallery
Fantastic!!!!!!!

Installed Elite version. Have to say one of the best mods you can do. Product is first class and easy install. The option of screws and rivots was a nice add in. Recommend 100%...
Old 04-08-2011, 03:15 PM   #33
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Did they get back to you yet?
Old 04-08-2011, 04:17 PM   #34
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
nothing yet... sadness... I really want to get these!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Did they get back to you yet?
Old 04-08-2011, 04:35 PM   #35
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
if the price is right, i'm in

1st gen
Old 04-08-2011, 04:37 PM   #36
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for a set of 2ng gen struts.

Normal pricing is $70 for 2nd gen applications.

http://www.redlinetuning.com/products_quicklift.html
Old 04-08-2011, 04:43 PM   #37
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
I'll email them again later, but I'm sure they'll respond soon enough.

Adamo
Old 04-08-2011, 05:07 PM   #38
dpascual1986 is just really nicedpascual1986 is just really nicedpascual1986 is just really nicedpascual1986 is just really nicedpascual1986 is just really nice

dpascual1986's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen, im in
Old 04-08-2011, 06:46 PM   #39
eagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
eagle5521's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely interested if you can make it happen sooner than later! I plan on buy some soon anyway. 2nd Gen.