Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Retrofit (FX-r Bixenon projectors) GB

Old 04-09-2011, 01:43 PM   #41
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
I'm in for #2, gatling. If price goes down. I'm wanting to get these in the next couple of weeks so when does the group buy end?

Nightstr
the group buy will end shortly, not looking to get a million people, the discounts are small, but no group buy will give 50% off for 20 people, you know? Lets get to 10 or 15 and we can call it a day, fair? So no time frame, but lets shoot for 15 people on the list, and I'll call the retrofit source, get our prices, get them shipped! I might buy two kits if it helps the GB out, and if ANYONE else wants multiple kits, let me know!
Old 04-09-2011, 01:46 PM   #42
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
if you guys are "waiting for the pricing" or whatever, just get your name on the list. The more people we have "officially interested" we'll call it, the better the discount. This isn't the OFFICIAL BUYER list, so don't be afraid. If you want to know the discount first, just get on the list, as we ALL want to see the discount, just know its not a magic group buy, where you get 50% off for a GB of 5-10 people. Just know that. But if you want a kit, and would like to save a little cash, enough for a case of beer to drink with your buddies while you install this, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST!!!

Adamo
Old 04-09-2011, 04:25 PM   #43
mnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Michael
mnudo200827's Tacoma Gallery
mnudo200827; Kit 1; 50W ballast/bulbs; 5000k; Apollo; depends on price and timing
Old 04-10-2011, 03:04 PM   #44
kickers15l5 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kile
kickers15l5's Tacoma Gallery
Im in, kickers15l5 kit 1, 35 watt ballast, 5000k bulb, gatling
Old 04-10-2011, 04:43 PM   #45
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
the group buy will end shortly, not looking to get a million people, the discounts are small, but no group buy will give 50% off for 20 people, you know? Lets get to 10 or 15 and we can call it a day, fair? So no time frame, but lets shoot for 15 people on the list, and I'll call the retrofit source, get our prices, get them shipped! I might buy two kits if it helps the GB out, and if ANYONE else wants multiple kits, let me know!
Put me on the list.

Nightstr; Kit 2, 35 watt ballast/bulb, 5000k, gatling, depends on price.
Old 04-10-2011, 05:16 PM   #46
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Edit: I'm out have something else lined up, sorry
Old 04-10-2011, 05:29 PM   #47
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Can you add a set of 100mm
Morimoto CCFL Angel Eyes

Im going to mount them like this Thank you!!!!

Old 04-10-2011, 05:43 PM   #48
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Tim, that is sick.... custom mod to do so or stock?
Old 04-10-2011, 05:46 PM   #49
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Tim, that is sick.... custom mod to do so or stock?
I just saw that in a fourm thought it was cool so im going to try it
Old 04-10-2011, 05:59 PM   #50
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsxr View Post
Looks awesome. Almost like the Iron Man ring. Keep us posted on that.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:31 PM   #51
blackturdtaco is on a distinguished road
blackturdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
blackturdtaco; Kit 1; 55 watt ballast/bulb; 5000k; gatling - depends on price
Old 04-10-2011, 11:00 PM   #52
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can you add a set of 100mm
Morimoto CCFL Angel Eyes

Im going to mount them like this Thank you!!!!

wow, that looks sick! yeah I'll ask them about add ons, I'm sure they'll give you a little discount on them, I'll be picking up a set of halos as well... had something similar planned for my bike, but damn, now I'll do it to my taco while im in there, lol

Adamo
Old 04-10-2011, 11:53 PM   #53
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
SilverBullet07's Tacoma Gallery
SilverBullet07: Kit 2, 35 watt ballast/bulb, 4300k, gatling gun, depends on price

Can anyone explain to me the difference in the bulbs:

Morimoto 3Five 4300K D2s Vs. New Philips 85122+ D2S
Old 04-11-2011, 01:20 AM   #54
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
MY50cal; Kit 1; 35w ballast/bulbs; 4300K; Gatling; depends on price

Old 04-11-2011, 04:23 AM   #55
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Interested. When are they getting back to you w/ pricing?
Old 04-11-2011, 07:28 AM   #56
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
Interested

jeverich, Kit 2, 35 Watt Ballast, 6000 K, Apollo Shrouds

Price Pending...Currently $300.00 on TRS

Standing by
Old 04-11-2011, 09:39 AM   #57
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Hey Tim do you have the link to where you saw this at?
Old 04-11-2011, 09:51 AM   #58

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
I cant find it but that was the only pic
Old 04-11-2011, 10:17 AM   #59
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
^ they have it on HIDpanet.com. I tried doing the same with the apollo and ended up braking one of the halos.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:19 AM   #60
Silver Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
^ they have it on HIDpanet.com. I tried doing the same with the apollo and ended up braking one of the halos.
thats sad