Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

AutomatCentral Tacoma accessories Group Buy

Old 09-24-2008, 03:48 AM   #1
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
AutomatCentral Tacoma accessories Group Buy

I have access to a number of accessories for the Tacoma which I can offer at a group buy discount.

Please check out the http://www.automatcentral.com/tacoma-trucks.html

To start, I can offer the Versagate Truck Bed Extender (already priced low) for $107 including shipping if there are 10 interested members.

Secondly, I'd like to make one product available for completely free - the clear vinyl mat package. This high-grade clear vinyl mat material can be easily trimmed to cover your carpet mats and interior.
It is a very reasonably-priced way to protect and preserve your Tacoma's
interior while letting the original color be seen.

I'd be willing to send a free set to the first 2 regular posters (100 or more posts) responding to this offer who would be willing to provide their reviews on the forum.

Please PM if interested in any product.
Old 09-24-2008, 08:12 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I'm always interested in doing some reviews.

Welcome to the site.
Old 09-24-2008, 08:35 AM   #4
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
You say you can get access to some accessories... could you gain access to a TRD Catback Exhaust???
Quote:
Originally Posted by automatcentral View Post
I have access to a number of accessories for the Tacoma which I can offer at a group buy discount.

Please check out the http://www.automatcentral.com/tacoma-trucks.html

To start, I can offer the Versagate Truck Bed Extender (already priced low) for $107 including shipping if there are 10 interested members.

Secondly, I'd like to make one product available for completely free - the clear vinyl mat package. This high-grade clear vinyl mat material can be easily trimmed to cover your carpet mats and interior.
It is a very reasonably-priced way to protect and preserve your Tacoma's
interior while letting the original color be seen.

I'd be willing to send a free set to the first 2 regular posters (100 or more posts) responding to this offer who would be willing to provide their reviews on the forum.

Please PM if interested in any product.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:33 AM   #5
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sorry I don't have access to the TRD Catback Exhaust. However, I have a few products that I'd be willing to offer for product reviews. I've already sent two mat packages out and I plan to offer some other products soon.

AutoMatCentral
Old 10-20-2008, 07:23 PM   #7

silverback07 graciously provided the following review of the mat package...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...tml#post209694
Old 11-19-2008, 03:18 AM   #8

Much thanks to phantom for posting a great detailed review on the truck bed extender:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...tml#post250573