Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Trasharoo Group Buy (tailgate/spare tire mounted trash bag)

Old 05-14-2011, 05:39 AM   #41
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinetik873 View Post
I'm in. As for shipping to canada, maybe someone can order 2 and USPS it to you?
Thats what Im thinking
Old 05-14-2011, 05:46 AM   #42
2011TacoSport4x4 is just really nice2011TacoSport4x4 is just really nice2011TacoSport4x4 is just really nice2011TacoSport4x4 is just really nice2011TacoSport4x4 is just really nice

Air Force:
Name: Clyde
2011TacoSport4x4's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=JLink;3025430]Hey Everyone,

I've been wanting to get a Trasharoo for a while. They are a really cool bag, similar to a backpack that straps to your tail gate or rear mounted spare tire, or where ever else you decide to put it. It holds a normal sized garbage bag so while you are out wheeling/camping/tailgating/whatever it is that you guys like to do, you have a nice secure place to put all your garbage. Keeps the garbage out of your truck, bed, or the ground. Definitely a cool item to have. They can also be used as organization bags, or for packing stuff inside your truck. Available in Green, Tan, or Black.

I contacted Trasharoo, and they are willing to give us a group buy. Regular pricing from their website is $45, and they are going to give them to us for $35 as long as we get a minimum of 25 orders.

The part we are still working out is the payment and shipping. Usually they do it in one order so its just one payment and one shipment. However, in our case that becomes extremely complicated. They said they can generally make any plan work, and the only people who would have to pay tax would be CA state residents, although if they are in the Anaheim area, they could probably pick up their order and not have to pay shipping.

For now this is just a feeler to see if we can get 25 people. If you think you would be interested in this, which including shipping from CA to here (NJ) would add $13 to my order, let me know or add your name to the list. You can calculate shipping from their website. http://trasharoo.3dcartstores.com/view_cart.asp

It's a product that isn't very expensive so its not like you are saving a ton of money, but its a product that I think many people can benefit from, and its a company that I feel strongly about supporting.

Here are some pictures. Their facebook page has tons more.

1. JLink
2. navysealboy93
3. Gex2113
4. maxpower29
5.MJP2
6. jhodge83
7. spayn141
8. JLee
9. Hiatt1991
10.Lrgrnr
11.2011TacoSport4x4
Old 05-14-2011, 05:52 AM   #43
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool and I really want one, unfortunately no extra funds for this right now. If you get in a huge bind and need just one more buyer, PM me and let me know.
Old 05-14-2011, 07:07 AM   #44
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! Keep em comin guys! we need 11 more!
Old 05-14-2011, 08:24 AM   #45
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
You guys figure out how the payments will work? Just need to know because it's going to be hard for me to get things arranged from the sandbox. Anyway count me in for a black one for now. This could be useful for just the amount of recyclables I normally put in the backseat.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:24 AM   #46
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
Im in Canada too, but we will find a way! Maybe the OP can get them and ship them if we pay the difference?
Excellent idea! That would be awfully nice of him...

Jlink --------- PM sent!
Old 05-14-2011, 10:26 AM   #47
Bird is on a distinguished road

Name: Jay
Bird's Tacoma Gallery
I want one, but after shipping I am better off paying $45 at a local shop. Let me know if they come down on price and you need one more.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:27 AM   #48
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It will work out good too because the canadian dollar is a tad higher, so you will save a couple bucks, and that can pay so a bit of the shipping to us too.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:28 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
I want one, but after shipping I am better off paying $45 at a local shop. Let me know if they come down on price and you need one more.
Wouldnt you have to factor in tax as well though too?
Old 05-14-2011, 10:42 AM   #50

Bird's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
Wouldnt you have to factor in tax as well though too?
At store with tax it will be $45 + $3.15 = $48.15
With GB it will be $35 + $15.69 = $50.69

Its close but its still cheaper at the store. Also I have to go there on 5/25 anyway to pick up some things they are ordering for me so its convenient too... But like I said, if the price comes down a bit and you need one more, I'm your guy.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:49 AM   #51
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Its close but its still cheaper at the store. Also I have to go there on 5/25 anyway to pick up some things they are ordering for me so its convenient too... But like I said, if the price comes down a bit and you need one more, I'm your guy.
He did say that if you were local you could pick it up and waive the shipping, ergo it would only cost you $35 + tax.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:53 AM   #52

Quote:

Sweet. If you could join that would be awesome
Old 05-14-2011, 02:26 PM   #53
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
I believe op said that only CA residents have to pay tax right?
Old 05-14-2011, 02:50 PM   #54

Bird's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
I believe op said that only CA residents have to pay tax right?

Sorry for confusing things. I was deciding between purchasing at a local 4x4 shop in Colorado and participating in the GB.
Old 05-14-2011, 05:34 PM   #55
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry for confusing things. I was deciding between purchasing at a local 4x4 shop in Colorado and participating in the GB.
lol yea. if you have a local shop that carries them, Id say support the local shop. I live in an area that has absolutely no off road supply shops so I have to resort to the internet for everything.
Old 05-14-2011, 05:34 PM   #56

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
You guys figure out how the payments will work? Just need to know because it's going to be hard for me to get things arranged from the sandbox. Anyway count me in for a black one for now. This could be useful for just the amount of recyclables I normally put in the backseat.
pm coming your way..
Old 05-15-2011, 02:00 AM   #58
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in for one in black!
Old 05-15-2011, 06:07 AM   #59

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rleeharris View Post
Count me in for one in black!
done!
Old 05-15-2011, 06:56 AM   #60
n0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: USDI BLM
Name: J.W.
n0rth's Tacoma Gallery
You can put me down for a green one and a tan one, thanks jlink for putting together a gb on these.