Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Various TRD items!

Old 04-14-2011, 10:16 PM   #21
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-14-2011, 10:17 PM   #22
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be good for the keychain one
Old 04-14-2011, 10:23 PM   #23
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LEDsolutions's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettb View Post
Ill be good for the keychain one
Added to the list for a keychain! You get a free metal emblem with that purchase since you placed your order today Free emblem promo is until midnight tonight!

Send me your paypal addy in an email so I can send you a payment request when the items are ready to ship out
Old 04-14-2011, 10:56 PM   #24
takomabeast is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
takomabeast's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd for the plain grille emblem.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:11 PM   #25
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by takomabeast View Post
PM'd for the plain grille emblem.
replied and placed on list! You got a free metal emblem with your order

a little less than two hours before the free metal emblem offer expires
Old 04-15-2011, 02:51 PM   #26
happyb has a spectacular aura abouthappyb has a spectacular aura about
Name: Brandon
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
do you have a picture of the cigarette lighter in black?
Old 04-15-2011, 07:57 PM   #27
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyb View Post
do you have a picture of the cigarette lighter in black?
I do not! But I will order one of each color so I can have samples of them

If you like the lighter, I can put you on the next list after I recieve one. Or I can ship you the sample!

Orders will be placed sunday night so anybody else who wants to get in on the first group buy, step on up

Just wanted to share what I've been working on all day! Blacked out the side mouldings and added 4 hella 700ff's! HID conversion for the hella's should be happening soon
Attached Thumbnails
Various TRD items!-img_1572.jpg  
Old 04-16-2011, 09:07 PM   #28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sproulesxrunner View Post
Do you have any pics of the keychain?

I want,
1 TRD Key Chain 10$
1 TRD valve cover 9.50 -1 = 8.50$
1 TRD PLAIN Metal cover 9.50-1 = 8.50$
1 TRD PLAIN Plastic sticker free
transferred from original thread! Added to the list, waiting on response regarding purchasing a TRD lanyard!
Old 04-16-2011, 09:32 PM   #29
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
I'm very interested, it may help to have a pic of each item Labeled. Ygpm
Old 04-16-2011, 10:12 PM   #30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRWorks View Post
I'm very interested, it may help to have a pic of each item Labeled. Ygpm
pm responded to! Will update pictures with labels soon! Waiting on your response

Edit: Placing you on the list for the tire valve caps and a metal emblem...awaiting your response regarding a possible license plate frame purchase(not in the group buy list as of now but will be purchased upon MRworks request)

Also looking if I can source some AT TRD shift knobs for the tacoma crowd
Old 04-17-2011, 02:01 AM   #31
Orders will be placed today(4/17/2011) around 5pm! So if you want to get your order in for the first group buy, pls make sure to order by then!

Have a good sunday and everyone stay safe!
Old 04-17-2011, 02:57 PM   #32
Nice turnout for this group buy so far! About 3 hrs until the orders are placed!

You can still add orders if you want to!

There were items that were requested by certain customers that were not listed! But for the next group buy, they may be available! Those items are listed below!

Pictures will be posted by me and other group buy participants(pricing to be worked out later)
1. TRD lanyard
2. TRD license plate frames
3. TRD "supercharged" custom emblem package(more details to come)

-LJ
Old 04-17-2011, 05:46 PM   #33
Orders have been placed! I will be sending out the payment requests this week once I get confirmed shipment!

1st group buy list is below!

April 14, 2011(Free metal emblem with every order as long as you promise to rate the quality of the product you ordered)
1. Silvertaco82 (Plain metal TRD emblem/1)[not paid]
2. Ripcord (Plain TRD grille emblem/1)paid
3. WhipperSnapper02 (Plain TRD grille emblem/1)paid
4. Blue (Plain TRD grille emblem/1)[not paid]
5. BrettB (Plain TRD keychain/1) [not paid]
6. Takomabeast (Plain TRD grille emblem/1) [not paid]

April 16, 2011
7. Sproulesxrunner (multiple items listed below)[not paid]
**1xTRD lanyard, 1x TRD tire valve covers, 1xTRD plain metal emblem, 1 free plastic bubble type plain TRD emblem(buy 3 get 1 free promo).
8. MRWorks (multiple items listed below)[not paid]
**1x TRD tire valve covers, 1x TRD license plate screws and caps(F), 1x TRD license plate with silver lettering(special request, may be available in next group buy)

Not a bad turnout! Lets hope that the next group buy has more people and more inventory! I will add pictures and update prices and items available in the first post
Old 04-18-2011, 05:01 PM   #34
WORD!?!
tacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tacoman355's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for a black cigarette lighter. Ill take pics and write a review for it.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:08 PM   #35
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
the tire valve stem caps are cool, but anyone with TPMS (tire pressure sensors) should only use plastic valve stem caps (according to some sources) the metal ones can cause corrosion and ruin the sensor. I do not claim to know how or why this could occur, but I have heard that from a few knowledgeable sources.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:14 PM   #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
the tire valve stem caps are cool, but anyone with TPMS (tire pressure sensors) should only use plastic valve stem caps (according to some sources) the metal ones can cause corrosion and ruin the sensor. I do not claim to know how or why this could occur, but I have heard that from a few knowledgeable sources.
Hmmmm maybe if one was to line the stem with that thin tape that they use on pipes, they can prevent corrosion?

And too bad I cannot source them in plastic
Old 04-18-2011, 05:37 PM   #37
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
2x TRD supercharged emblem package
1x TRD license plate frame
1x Free valve caps
1x Free license plate screw caps
Old 04-18-2011, 05:57 PM   #38
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRWorks View Post
1x TRD license plate frame
1x Free valve caps
1x Free license plate screw caps
Got your pm btw! Your new order looks like this:

1x cig lighter
1x free valve caps
1x Free license plate screw caps and screws

For those wondering, all credit goes to MRWorks for the supercharged emblem package!

I hope he posts pictures as soon as he receives his emblems!
Old 04-19-2011, 09:37 AM   #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
2x TRD plain metal emblem: $9.50
1x TRD plain plastic grille badge: $15
1x TRD lanyard $12

added!

You get...#promo 1

1 TRD plain plastic grille badge($15)
1 TRD lanyard ($12-$1=$11)
1 TRD plain emblem ($9.50-$2=$7.50)

and 1 free TRD plain metal emblem!