Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Various TRD items!

Old 04-22-2011, 01:10 PM   #42
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LEDsolutions's Tacoma Gallery
First post update with this picture

TRD license plate frame!
Old 04-23-2011, 06:44 AM   #43
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
I want a few things, but I need to see what pics are what. Im looking for the licence plate cover, front grill emblem (not sure which one is which) and a few more. Thanks
Old 04-23-2011, 01:19 PM   #44
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
I want a few things, but I need to see what pics are what. Im looking for the licence plate cover, front grill emblem (not sure which one is which) and a few more. Thanks
No problem! I have some stuff arriving soon so I will post pics once items are at my door
Old 04-24-2011, 05:40 PM   #47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcord View Post
Just checking in. I probably missed it earlier, but when are the payment requests being sent?

And you have my email right?

I have your email! I will be sending payment requests this coming week! The items are on their way(about another 7-10 days) but I don't want to have people turning in money then wait since this is the FIRST group buy on here and I have no rep on these forums yet! It will be different for future group buys though

Also selling LED kits for those interested! Direct replacement LED interior kits for all oem bulbs! I will start a thread later but if you want a set you may pm me whenever

Here's a reference point for pricing on my current LED kits for sale
http://www.toyota120.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20640

I'm hoping to have a small proprietorship selling LEDs and other small accessories by the end of this year Hopefully all goes well!
Old 04-25-2011, 11:01 PM   #49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcord View Post
Please add the plain TRD sticker from the first thread to my order as well, if it isn't too late.
I cannot add it anymore But I will gladly add you to the second group buy list for that one item

pm sent
Old 04-27-2011, 04:37 PM   #50
Here's a little teaser pic

Old 04-27-2011, 08:14 PM   #51
First post was updated with pictures! The first group buy participants who ordered grille badges got the free upgrade to metal instead of plastic because I had to make up for the shipping(which I tried to minimize but I cannot do better than a flat rate box)!

So in exchange for the small flat rate box fee, you guys will be getting metal TRD grille badges!

These pictures were added to the first post! To find pricing and descriptions, refer to post 1

Old 04-27-2011, 10:59 PM   #53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
WOW! I'm excited!
You should be! I will work on shipping out the first group buy orders so we can get started on the 2nd
Old 04-29-2011, 10:47 PM   #54
Thanks to everyone who sent in payment today! I will send out your stuff first thing monday morning before school!

-LJ
Old 04-30-2011, 01:39 AM   #56
I will order your stuff by this monday if nobody else joins!

I have a leftover plastic TRD emblem which is 6" long! You might want that instead of the smaller metal emblem!

Lanyard is actually here!

Also, the grille emblems that I now sell are metal! And they are $20 instead of $15(plastic). I felt that since metal was available, then it is in fact a better option especially since it comes with all mounting hardware! If someone backs out of paying for the grille emblem(metal) then I will send you that one! Just giving 48 hours for people to respond!

Let me know and I can tally up the totals!
Old 04-30-2011, 09:31 AM   #57
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent...
Old 04-30-2011, 10:48 AM   #58
Items will go out first thing monday
Old 04-30-2011, 12:58 PM   #59
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
sent
Old 05-01-2011, 08:18 PM   #60
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ24 View Post
I will order your stuff by this monday if nobody else joins!

I have a leftover plastic TRD emblem which is 6" long! You might want that instead of the smaller metal emblem!

Lanyard is actually here!

Also, the grille emblems that I now sell are metal! And they are $20 instead of $15(plastic). I felt that since metal was available, then it is in fact a better option especially since it comes with all mounting hardware! If someone backs out of paying for the grille emblem(metal) then I will send you that one! Just giving 48 hours for people to respond!

Let me know and I can tally up the totals!
Can you order the metal one for the grill instead of the plastic?